Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

darkcherry14k

I actually think Khloe and Lamar were perfect for one another, it was genuine and she did really look after him. Unfortunately Lemar has demons, that were around long before she came along and he cant make any relationship work until he sorts himself out for good. This last relationship he had was off and on too, he is the problem, and these women think they can fix him, they cant, he needs to fix himself. I would for him to fix himself and for them to reunite but I think Khloe has disappeared too far up her own backside now and is following Tristan around in fear he cheats on her again (which he will).

And yes I also hate the way she talks, especially the way she talks to her daughter "hey mamma! 🙄

In contrast as someone said Kim has really matured and comes across as much more like able than before, and I think she will continue to grow and mature, she was always the main event when it came to the Kardashians.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I get it she had 2 beautiful healthy kids and didn’t need any more but I also understand that she herself comes from a large family and wanted a large family herself and surrogacy being the way for her to achieve it. Maybe had Saint not been an IVF baby himself and them having 2 embryos left they would have just stayed with 2 children.

I really am not all that knowledgeable on surrogates but can I ask why it was an issue that Kim/Kanye paid their 2 surrogates to carry their children especially when that was their job and they had previously been surrogates for other women?

Your right Kim should have referred to the woman by her name even if she was explaining who she was. At least Kim keeps in touch with them both so it’s not a ‘thanks for the baby, bye’ situation.

I don’t feel like it’s cultural appropriation but because she’s a ‘karjenner’ people are automatically gonna assume the worst.

Aren’t their other non Mexican celebrities with their own tequila brand? Where they hit with cultural appropriation accusations?

I’m gonna need rich celebrities to stop sharing go fund me especially ones for 50k that they can easily pay off.
I’ll try and condense this to the main points, however it’s a very complex issue- It’s not really up to me to educate you as to the problems with surrogacy, to be honest I’m a bit surprised that you have to ask as there is plenty of information available on this subject should you choose to find it.

Paying poorer women to carry and give birth have a baby for you is immoral. Do you think it’s ok to buy children basically? You’ve referred to the biological mother giving birth as as ‘her job’ 🤢.
Have a think about that for a moment, exploiting, using and renting poorer women’s bodies, for your own needs. Sound like anything else?

A baby will be happily torn away from it‘s birth mother, the only thing that child has known for the last 9 months, just when it needs her and her body and smell, touch, love, and milk the most. We are discovering more and more how this affects baby’s and developing attachment disorder, as well as the fourth trimester which a surrogate child is denied.

Going back to Kim specifically wanting a large family, this the same woman who cared so much about her unborn child, she was willing to miss his birth in order to attend the Met Gala party. As to me objecting to Kim referring to her child’s birth mother as a ‘gestational carrier’, well at least you can see that’s wrong, but not the reason why - it’s not because she didn’t refer to her by her name.
It was wrong because she said it purposefully, in order to dehumanise the birth mother and to reduce her to nothing more than a rented womb. A womb to be used and discarded for extremely wealthy Kim Kardashians desires and ultimately, convenience.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
No surprise - that marriage was effectively over once Kanye went on his slavery is a choice rant. Won’t lie, that relationship did bring about some right old laughs:

“Can you believe it? Can you believe we don’t have a jacoozi 😂
And she admitted she’d never ever been in their swimming pool. Imagine having 4 kids and never having even bothered taken them into your pool to have a swim and a splash and you know, just fun together.
What a shit mother.

• Wow

TJ90

VIP Member
It’s sad when any marriage breaks down. Kim will be just fine. Say what you want about the Kardashians but they support each other and get each other through hard times.

Reactions: 19

Smca53

VIP Member
I’m surprised by how many people are saying they thought Kim and Kanye were a fairytale/end game, etc! I always thought it seemed like such a toxic, controlling, relationship. Good for her getting out.

darkcherry14k

:rolleyes: Khloe growing increasingly desperate. She could have 5 rings on her finger, doesnt mean Tristan is gonna be faithful to you love!

Topaz

Chatty Member
The photo wouldn't be getting as much attention as it is now, they've completely Streisand Effected the whole thing. Remember a few years ago when Kim and Kanye were mortified by those unfiltered photos of Kimmy on the beach, looking like she had a claymation ass?
But Khloe shouldn't feel embarrassed and it's sad that she does. Her body dysmorphia is insidious, it ties in with her zero self-esteem that makes her feel cheaters like Lamar and Tristan are the best she can do.

Her face in the photos looks so relaxed and natural and young! The filters are so harsh on her normally. I'm actually relieved that her face is not as tinkered with as she makes it seem. She always had the best smile of all the sisters.

Reactions: 18

Boobmarley

This came up on my feed. Without a doubt this is when Khloe looked her best and it went downhill quickly from here. Then she had some sort of breakdown and went a tacky peroxide blonde with ratty dried out extensions, got her Mr Potato Head nose job done and the rent-a-fanny lip fillers.
What a shame as at this point she still resembled herself the only thing that could have done with improvement was taking the nappy bum implants out and she would have looked healthy and reasonably natural.
C8742D6D-E3DC-4586-9B5A-D4F04ED9D11D.jpeg

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Kims birthday has been a turning point for me, my disgust of their sheer arrogance and entitlement was further cemented when Khloe went on Ellen and rather than acknowledge their insensitivity and utter disregard for the rules said she didn’t want the bad press they (according to her unfairly received) to “take away from the greatness of the event”.
It’s too fucked up.

• Wow

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
I would love if Khloe and Lamar got back together it’s such a sad story how it turned out. Lamar will never change and it will end sadly and Khloe is a different broken person ever since they split up. I would love to know why when all the Lamar stuff happened Rob went dramatically downhill aswell. That’s when all his weight gain and depression started and he has never been the same since. I wonder what happened behind closed doors. I think deep down Kourtney wants to get back together with Scott, but Scott doesn’t, he knows that’s what all the fans want so he plays up to it.

• Heart

Yas1994

Yuck I'm sorry to say this, as I know there are kardashian fans on here. But it makes me feel sick seeing them posing daily in miniature bikinis on their endless holidays. They are completely tone deaf, and have no understanding of the impact covid has made on countless people around the world. 'kisses from Turks xo kourtney and Kim' lmao stay there forever please. but no more pics.

• Heart
  • Sick

coconochanel

VIP Member
I also like Lamar and Scott. I don't think the show was the same when Scott stopped appearing so much as he was funny. I dont know why Khloe ever got back with slime ball Tristan he's horrid and it will end in tears.

Boobmarley

Is this face supposed to be seductive? Looks like the definition of “a face you’d want to smack”. Why does she look perpetually disgusted/bored/evil/demented? Sorry but if anyone I knew took a picture of themselves doing this expression I’d think they were a) disturbed and b) a prick
9CC9EABF-F8F2-40BB-9152-5DEE35A5E35E.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Clarity456

VIP Member
I too worry about what would happen to Scott should the Karsdashians drop him now. He has no other family and as dysfunctional as they are, they are really all that he has and all that he has known for years now.

I do really like Scott, I just don’t get his intentions with the younger girls.
I don't get why he switched from an older woman - isn't Kourtney like 5 years older than him - to much younger women... Is it like a subconscious rebellion thing?

Also was anyone fuming at the gall and the gumption of PMK when Scott first started dating Sofia being like "I can't believe you are with someone Kendall's age" when Corey's younger than both Kourtney and Kim 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17

coconochanel

VIP Member
I disliked Kylie since I saw how miserable and ungrateful she was on her own series she did 'life of Kylie'.

Reactions: 17