The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disliked Kylie since I saw how miserable and ungrateful she was on her own series she did 'life of Kylie'.

Reactions: 17
they've all become less and less likeable as they have become more famous imo

Reactions: 14
I disliked her when she lied about her lips.
I disliked her when she had her pre teen witch fit over Kendall wanting to model and tried to copy with her own book of photos 😂 I knew it was all be downhill from there.

Reactions: 13

Can a billionaire not just pay for it in full instead of asking people to chip in?
This from the woman who bought a designer bag for her baby 🙄

Disgusting that she’s asking her fans to chip in when she can more than afford the whole amount outright 😡

Reactions: 15
Keep swiping on this to see upcoming clips, she’s literally like studying for like 10-12 hours a day for her ‘baby bar’

As a law student, this sort of stuff is honestly very normal and nothing special
The fact that she has immense privilege to be where she is, and doing what she is regarding her 'law career' (lmao), she would be fully expected to be studying + doing whatever hours she needs to do

Reactions: 11
Watching the 1st episode of the new season, my boyfriend walked into the room when Khloe was talking about how her and Tristan were not together romantically so they wouldn’t be conceiving naturally he had most confused look on his face and said “they’re not f*****g real, they can’t be” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh I bet she’s defiantly still sleeping with him she’s infatuated by him. He’s a good looking man but he’s a slimy cheat 🤢🤢.

Reactions: 9
Watching the 1st episode of the new season, my boyfriend walked into the room when Khloe was talking about how her and Tristan were not together romantically so they wouldn’t be conceiving naturally he had most confused look on his face and said “they’re not f*****g real, they can’t be” 🤣
Totally sounds like a high school girl that has a crush on a guy but the feelings aren't returned. "we're not in a relationship, he's my best boy mate!!!!" while she's looking at him with a million hearts in her eyes. What an absolutely toxic way to bring a child into the world.

Reactions: 12
I get it she had 2 beautiful healthy kids and didn’t need any more but I also understand that she herself comes from a large family and wanted a large family herself and surrogacy being the way for her to achieve it. Maybe had Saint not been an IVF baby himself and them having 2 embryos left they would have just stayed with 2 children.

I really am not all that knowledgeable on surrogates but can I ask why it was an issue that Kim/Kanye paid their 2 surrogates to carry their children especially when that was their job and they had previously been surrogates for other women?

Your right Kim should have referred to the woman by her name even if she was explaining who she was. At least Kim keeps in touch with them both so it’s not a ‘thanks for the baby, bye’ situation.

I don’t feel like it’s cultural appropriation but because she’s a ‘karjenner’ people are automatically gonna assume the worst.

Aren’t their other non Mexican celebrities with their own tequila brand? Where they hit with cultural appropriation accusations?

I’m gonna need rich celebrities to stop sharing go fund me especially ones for 50k that they can easily pay off.
I’ll try and condense this to the main points, however it’s a very complex issue- It’s not really up to me to educate you as to the problems with surrogacy, to be honest I’m a bit surprised that you have to ask as there is plenty of information available on this subject should you choose to find it.

Paying poorer women to carry and give birth have a baby for you is immoral. Do you think it’s ok to buy children basically? You’ve referred to the biological mother giving birth as as ‘her job’ 🤢.
Have a think about that for a moment, exploiting, using and renting poorer women’s bodies, for your own needs. Sound like anything else?

A baby will be happily torn away from it‘s birth mother, the only thing that child has known for the last 9 months, just when it needs her and her body and smell, touch, love, and milk the most. We are discovering more and more how this affects baby’s and developing attachment disorder, as well as the fourth trimester which a surrogate child is denied.

Going back to Kim specifically wanting a large family, this the same woman who cared so much about her unborn child, she was willing to miss his birth in order to attend the Met Gala party. As to me objecting to Kim referring to her child’s birth mother as a ‘gestational carrier’, well at least you can see that’s wrong, but not the reason why - it’s not because she didn’t refer to her by her name.
It was wrong because she said it purposefully, in order to dehumanise the birth mother and to reduce her to nothing more than a rented womb. A womb to be used and discarded for extremely wealthy Kim Kardashians desires and ultimately, convenience.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Not Scott anyway.... disgusting vile predator
Yeah Scott has let himself down immensely...

I’ll try and condense this to the main points, however it’s a very complex issue- It’s not really up to me to educate you as to the problems with surrogacy, to be honest I’m a bit surprised that you have to ask as there is plenty of information available on this subject should you choose to find it.

Paying poorer women to carry and give birth have a baby for you is immoral. Do you think it’s ok to buy children basically? You’ve referred to the biological mother giving birth as as ‘her job’ 🤢.
Have a think about that for a moment, exploiting, using and renting poorer women’s bodies, for your own needs. Sound like anything else?

A baby will be happily torn away from it‘s birth mother, the only thing that child has known for the last 9 months, just when it needs her and her body and smell, touch, love, and milk the most. We are discovering more and more how this affects baby’s and developing attachment disorder, as well as the fourth trimester which a surrogate child is denied.

Going back to Kim specifically wanting a large family, this the same woman who cared so much about her unborn child, she was willing to miss his birth in order to attend the Met Gala party. As to me objecting to Kim referring to her child’s birth mother as a ‘gestational carrier’, well at least you can see that’s wrong, but not the reason why - it’s not because she didn’t refer to her by her name.
It was wrong because she said it purposefully, in order to dehumanise the birth mother and to reduce her to nothing more than a rented womb. A womb to be used and discarded for extremely wealthy Kim Kardashians desires and ultimately, convenience.
Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I see you disagree with surrogacy in general....hmmm ok I think we are going to have to agree to disagree and move on from this subject.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah Scott has let himself down immensely...

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I see you disagree with surrogacy in general....hmmm ok I think we are going to have to agree to disagree and move on from this subject.
I don’t disagree with all surrogacy, I know siblings and mothers who would do it for love if their family member was desperate for a child.
I do not agree with children being bought however.

Do you not have any opinions or counter arguments as to why you agree with it then? Since I’ve taken quite a bit of time to answer your question, for you to now dismiss the subject (and my opinion) and demand we ‘move on’ seems pretty off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t wait until they fad into obscurity. So over their attention seeking, talentless crap. Thank you - next!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.