Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChitChat2021

Reflecting on KUWTK what is everyone’s take on the show itself and its ‘legacy’?

I’m not an avid watcher, actually havent sat down and watched a full ep in years. I end up seeing the clips on those Insta accounts and feel like I’m keeping up with the main storylines. But from watching (particularly the early seasons) I think indivdually most of them are boring and have quite boring personalities. Kim and Kourtney in particular seem so bland. Khloe is seen as the one with personality but ’personality’ seems to be a euphemism for a mean bully - the way she treated Kris in the first few seasons was truly awful.

The big dramatic moments haven’t came from any of the actual Kardashians. They’ve largely centred on Lamar, Scott, Bruce/Caitlyn and to a lesser extent Tristan but one of their last seasons was dominated by his cheating scandal. The Kardashians have these people to thank and notice how they’re so easily disposed of. I will be interested to see if Scott’s close relationship with the family continues now the show has finished.

Going back to their personalities...The viral clips which mega fans fawn over like Kourney saying “abcdefg” and Kylie singing “rise and shine” (I know the latter was on Insta and not on the show) reflect the very low standard we set for these people. I don’t get it and their conversations are pretty much summed up by vanity or consumerism “Kourtney copied by Kristmas decorations idea.” Yes Kim actually said this at one point - at nearly 40 years of age!

I think Kris is probably my favourite and she definitely has a lot of personality and is so vibrant like someone you’d like to be around. Despite what I’ve said above I actually don’t mind the three eldest girls but I wouldn’t want to have a drink with them if you get me. Personally can’t warm to Kendall in particular or Kylie.

Anyone those are my two cents mainly about their personalities! I’m sure the show will be repeated on E! For eternity 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Dwight

Chatty Member
Because its her own fat thats been transferred from parts of her body to the bum. Its widely spoken about in the celeb world, its not plastic or fake, its called a transfer of fat
I'm sorry but as far as I'm concerned any cosmetic modification of your body that requires surgery passes as 'fake' in my book

LDNtea

VIP Member
Oh listen what I would DO to be a fly on the wall during that time! I’d love. Know what happened as well with those three...

And same as you guys never stopped liking Lamar!
Funnily enough I also find Kim more likeable these days. I mean she’s still Kim..... but there have been times she’s surprised me with her maturity/personality. I wish khloe hadn’t changed. Kourtney is now my fave tbh.

also as much as I think she should be upfront .... kylies boob job is INSANE what I’d give for an appt with that surgeon

I think Khloe was always going to do ivf regardless of being with Tristan or not. She is probably sleeping with him and with him anyway. So I think the real reason for the ivf is purely for surrogacy. Remembering he cheated on her whilst pregnant. It was a humiliating time for her and she may think that was a reason he cheated too.
She can pick the gender. Keep her figure which is so important to all of them. That’s the main reason behind the ivf I predict because the eggs would be going into a different woman.

loubylou50

VIP Member
You know ratings for the final series are bad when Khloe is so desperately click-baiting on Insta like this . . . “oh look at my new nails” yeah right ok then 🙄
DC86B080-CC9D-4337-A48C-6A1BDDF71EBE.jpeg

• Sick

truelies

I'm just really disappointed with the first two episodes of series 20. Only some of the family hanging around the Malibu house with no real content and it is very obvious they cannot be arsed with it anymore. Then Khloe moaning about her exposure, yet she's non stop posting pics of herself on instagram ffs

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
If Lamar really did sort himself out, I reckon fans would welcome him back much more than if Tristan sorted himself out. Majority of people loved Khloe when they were together, because now she's part robot with barriers all the way up despite acting like she cares about anything.
Yes 100% and you could see the true love between Khloe and Lamar, I don’t think Khloe ever loved Tristan she was just in lust with him but they don’t have that deep connection or even shared sense of humour

Imonlyme

Chatty Member
She probably wants a second baby. She’s mentioned before that she wants her kids to have the same dad.
That's just sad to stay with a serial cheater so that your kids have the same father. Why not try to find a decent guy who will also be a good father instead of trying to hold onto a loser like Tristan?

BigMavis

VIP Member
Shit sake! Just had an email from poosh pop up on my ipad informing me how to get a tighter vagina. I'll have to unsub, can't be having that :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow

lira

VIP Member
I disliked her when she lied about her lips.
I disliked her when she had her pre teen bitch fit over Kendall wanting to model and tried to copy with her own book of photos 😂 I knew it was all be downhill from there.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Imagine being that tied up in your appearance that you don't want to carry your own child then compare that to women who go through the sheer torture of fertility issues. It's just too easy in America that hilaria baldwin is another one who employed a surrogate when she was about 5 months into her own pregnancy.

I thought Kourtney has had the less work done? she had a boob job what else?
Ass and hips have been done recently for sure.

MrsLucas

VIP Member
I thought they would drag it out until the premier of new season. I think after what he said last year about north was just too much for anyone.

TJ90

VIP Member
Eat your crumpets and enjoy them, I hope you have put plenty of real butter on them.
Kendall is blessed with an athletic figure, those legs are amazing but she's slowly ruining herself too.
Kylie looks odd, maybe its the 80s style string bikini bottoms that i don't like, her hips and bum look silly imo.
Always real butter in this house. I hate when they pull those bikini strings right up! I think it looks daft too