The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who sent all the flowers on valentines? :unsure:
This was inevitable, but I hope both parties come out of it unscathed. Looks amicable enough, joint custody and pre nup. I wonder if they will touch on the marital issues in the last season.

Reactions: 9
Keeping up is back on the sceeens next month so timing is about right.

Reactions: 10
I thought they would drag it out until the premier of new season. I think after what he said last year about north was just too much for anyone.

Reactions: 13
Who sent all the flowers on valentines? :unsure:
This was inevitable, but I hope both parties come out of it unscathed. Looks amicable enough, joint custody and pre nup. I wonder if they will touch on the marital issues in the last season.
one of the sisters? or Kris?

Agreed - makes me sad to think it’s all over the internet for north to see when she’s older too!

That Kim wanted to abort pregnancy
Oh ! did he say that in one of his many tweets about the family?

Reactions: 3
Oh ! did he say that in one of his many tweets about the family?
No it was at a rally when he was drumming up support for running for president if I remember correctly?!

Clearly at a time when he wasn’t well, but still awful that it was so public.

Reactions: 6
That was worse than a tweet he said it on stage at a rally or something. Mans not well though, he was crying and tbh it was a hard watch.

Reactions: 8
Wow I’m shocked she’s actually filed. I wonder who she would even date next. They seemed like end game.

Reactions: 6
That was worse than a tweet he said it on stage at a rally or something. Mans not well though, he was crying and tbh it was a hard watch.
at the rally? Why is he even wanting to run for President? Someone should be looking out for his best interests as he is definitely not well.

Reactions: 3
Wow I’m shocked she’s actually filed. I wonder who she would even date next. They seemed like end game.
I think they would have made it but his manic episodes and apparent reluctance to manage his illness coupled with the comments he made about North last year probably sealed it for her. I’m not the biggest Kardashian fan but I know first hand how hard it is to have someone in your life with mental health issues. There sometimes comes a point where you need to walk away.

Sad for the children - they’ll never want for anything financially but it’s still sad 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.