Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Oh I bet she’s defiantly still sleeping with him she’s infatuated by him. He’s a good looking man but he’s a slimy cheat 🤢🤢.
The Mexico pics were after she had saint and before Chi weren't they... She'd clearly paid for a huge BBL and didn't want it to be compromised by pregnancy lol
they have all had SO much surgery/work it is insane. It makes me laugh when Kourtney goes on about eating organic food etc when she is just full of plastic and god knows what chemicals :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Lumpfish

VIP Member
I can’t believe their divorcing, but I’m kind of happy for Kim. It’s been obvious for a while she’s not happy in the marriage
Yes I remember on the show her telling Khloe about how Kanye went mental because she wouldn’t get him a plaster/band aid and then even made a comment about how she got one for her son but not for her husband! Kim then got fed up and got Kanye one but it was the wrong colour and he threw a fit. She then told Kanye to tell a house keeper to bring him one and he moaned that he wanted it from his wife. Sounds like a spoilt brat and hard work.

Also it was clear this was coming when she mentioned in a lockdown episode that the kids had gone to the ranch with Kanye while she stayed in LA. Hope she sent them with the Nannies as I wouldn’t want my children alone with him!
I think it’s a shame as in the earlier seasons before they were even together and Kanye was more cool he was a real catch and they were a great couple but Kanye is obviously deranged and I’m pleased Kim is getting out!

Kanye calling Kris, Kris Jong Un is absolutely classic. & he called Corey ‘Calmye’ 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

lira

VIP Member
If Lamar really did sort himself out, I reckon fans would welcome him back much more than if Tristan sorted himself out. Majority of people loved Khloe when they were together, because now she's part robot with barriers all the way up despite acting like she cares about anything.

Chateau Marmont

Glad Kim is divorcing him. I'm no fan of either at all and I know Kanye is very ill but if I'd been in the position where someone told the world that I was going to abort my baby but changed my mind that would be the end of our relationship there and then. Don't see how anyone could put up with that.

VIP Member
Always never understood the stupidly long pointy nails for khloe and Kylie when their babies were small and in nappies - there was no way they could’ve changed dirty bums without getting poo under finger nails 🤢
No way can they be called hands on mums when they have a team of Nannies.

Imonlyme

Chatty Member
I’m guessing he doesn’t want another one with her though, he sure is dragging his heels. Has he officially confirmed that they are back together or is this all coming from her camp?
Imagine getting back with a guy that's cheated countless times. I don't understand why women forgive these type of Men. He will only do it again.

If these guys didn't get away with their shitty behaviour, and if more women took a stand and said no, we're not accepting this kind of stuff then those cheating bastards would have no one And maybe then they would get their act together and actually be forced into being a decent person.

I'm rambling, I know. I just get so annoyed when women forgive this sort of behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
I love the kardashians but does anyone remember when the Australian model Tammy Hembrow passed out at Kylies 21st and had to be carried out on a stretcher and put into an ambulance. They all unfollowed her the next day which I thought was really horrible and uncool. Everyone makes mistakes and drinks too much every once in a while and she was probably already extremely embarassed and regretful about it without all of them unfollowing

• Wow
  • Sad

TJ90

VIP Member
I think Kim has overtook Kanye now. Her name sells products no matter what. Whether people love or hate her, they talk about her. Not many people don’t know who she is. So many people have lost respect for Kanye and literally just take the piss out of him now. Remember when she had to pay off a load of his debt.
He’s a waster. 4 beautiful children that he doesn’t give a shit about. Oh actually, he only seems to care about North.

Dwight

Chatty Member
I don't think that makes it okay. One split second can change everything for a child. Why would you even put them next to the cooker when you have an entire kitchen to seat them?
And personally, I think the fact the adults present seemed more interested in recording the child cooking than supervising her or making sure the toddlers were safe speaks volumes too. Honestly not everything in life needs recording and adults right there or not even without phones in their hands none of that was safe. Shocking she hasn't gotten more grieve over it. Genuinely dangerous and very poor parenting.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Seen it somewhere that the reason Kim's been quiet about the Kanye situation is because she's filmed it for the last series. Personally I don't think she would, she'll keep it private to protect the kids but I'd love to know the ins and outs all the same.
Yeah, she’s all about keeping it low key and protecting the kids, that’s why she’s been putting out articles in the daily mail non stop for the last few weeks! I don’t think anyone’s really interested in their divorce, and it must be killing her and Kris wondering why suddenly nobody seems to care, the comments are way down from what you’d think they’d be.
Also have Kylie, Kim and Kourtney gone away together? How long has it been since Kong and Kylie were seen together? She hates her now I reckon, understandably so. Not only does she have to ditch her childhood bestie whilst Tristan gets pretty much immediately forgiven, he then has a whole season of the show dedicated to making him look like a good guy, whilst Jordyn is left to fend for herself and slagged off the world over!

• Heart

Yas1994

can't be the only one who thought that pic looked a bit bizarre?! it looked like when you have them mirrors that stretch your body to look super long. not understanding the hype

• Heart

lira

VIP Member
And she admitted she’d never ever been in their swimming pool. Imagine having 4 kids and never having even bothered taken them into your pool to have a swim and a splash and you know, just fun together.
What a shit mother.
Probably scared to lose another earring.

• Haha