The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same as Kourtney forcing children out of Scott when he was not in a right frame of mind just so that she could have children with the same Dad.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Same as Kourtney forcing children out of Scott when he was not in a right frame of mind just so that she could have children with the same Dad.
I’m almost finished season 10 and it’s actually horrible the way Kourtney sprung the 3rd child on him. She was even “afraid” to tell him. He was devastated. He was in such a bad place and then she did that!

Reactions: 10
Yeah, she was only interested in him when she wanted another child. Not too keen on him, but Kourtney totally used him.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I remember how she treated him when he was clearly going through a breakdown and was in the midst of grief from losing both his parents.

She has always seemed to be completely self absorbed and showing very little care for others! He was made to sleep in another room unless she decided she wanted to try for another baby.

Never understood why they are goals and why people want them back together! Also I am no way a fan of Scott either, his relationships with teenage girls is revolting 🤮

Reactions: 15
I remember how she treated him when he was clearly going through a breakdown and was in the midst of grief from losing both his parents.

She has always seemed to be completely self absorbed and showing very little care for others! He was made to sleep in another room unless she decided she wanted to try for another baby.

Never understood why they are goals and why people want them back together! Also I am no way a fan of Scott either, his relationships with teenage girls is revolting 🤮
Yeah I remember when she was clearing out his parents house, her attitude towards him then was utterly disgusting. All she cared about was re-doing that house to her own boring taste with absolutely no regards to Scott's feelings. And don't even get me started on the time she visited his parents in an earlier season and was judging their home and decor.

Reactions: 12
Kourtney is a very odd character, I suspect she has a hard time forming attachments. She doesn't appear to have a good relationship with her mother or her sister. Did anyone see her and kims fight narrated by Drita from Mob wives, its very funny.

Reactions: 5
Kourtney is a very odd character, I suspect she has a hard time forming attachments. She doesn't appear to have a good relationship with her mother or her sister. Did anyone see her and kims fight narrated by Drita from Mob wives, its very funny.
yeah wasn't there an episode where they made her go to some kind of counsellor to get over her lack of emotion?

Reactions: 4
yeah wasn't there an episode where they made her go to some kind of counsellor to get over her lack of emotion?
I think so. Personally I think she just lived in kims shadow, any childhood footage I've seen, both parents seem to favour kim. That's bound to have an impact on a person. Her and Scotts relationship was poor from the start, I think she had to work out if her first child was his.

Reactions: 5
I’ve always really liked Kourtney her and Kim are my favourites. I don’t believe that the fight between Kim and Kourtney was real. It’s all as show. I think they are extremely close. I do agree with you all regarding her having another child when Scott was in a very bad place. Did anyone see the pictures of Scott and the kids this weekend in Miami with his new girl friend 😳 I think she’s 8 years older than mason 😳😳.

Reactions: 6
Kim’s latest IG video of the scenery with the music and emojis. The chosen song is quite telling with the lyrics and the emojis are questionable 🤔

Reactions: 4
Kim’s latest IG video of the scenery with the music and emojis. The chosen song is quite telling with the lyrics and the emojis are questionable 🤔
I feel really sorry for her. The break up of any marriage is said but sometimes love isn’t enough

Reactions: 2
Apparently Khloe used the song on her stories last week, so perhaps she just likes the song. On the other hand she may want people to speculate, I've read that the scenery is linked to Kanye but I don't really understand what that means...windmills?
I thought the emojis were weird, they must mean something. She cut the song off just before this line "I guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me" I'm only repeating what I've read elsewhere, I don't really know.

Reactions: 3
Apparently Khloe used the song on her stories last week, so perhaps she just likes the song. On the other hand she may want people to speculate, I've read that the scenery is linked to Kanye but I don't really understand what that means...windmills?
I thought the emojis were weird, they must mean something. She cut the song off just before this line "I guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me" I'm only repeating what I've read elsewhere, I don't really know.
i saw kourtney videos the windmills/turbines a few weeks ago too.. presuming it’s the route between their homes in Calabasas and kris’ palm spring home. I don’t see the fascination or sentimental value of man made wind turbines to be honest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
An interesting post, think this confirms they do edit their videos!
4EBED5B9-E0C0-471B-857E-BA7F6B1DCA29.jpeg

the video shows the body changing shape

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Does it piss anyone else off how Kim pronounces Psalm? Is it me, am I saying it wrong?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.