The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been having a look on reddit :coffee:
Kim may have slept with Travis Barker, Aubrey O'Day is the source, so?
I saw some unfiltered pics of the karjenners skin, it felt good.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oooo 👀 how long ago did this supposedly happen?
Quite a long time ago, pre Kanye and possibly before the show. It was the fourth of July and allegedly she said to Aubrey, last year I was on a yacht with Paris Hilton and this year I'm here with you. Its on the KUWTK sub on reddit if you want to have a peep. Many folk have said its not true but still interesting. They also said she had sent nudes to Barker and his wife was pissed and she had done the same to Kanye when he was with Amber.
Things like that don't go down well on the sub so you get a lot of stans rubbishing it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Quite a long time ago, pre Kanye and possibly before the show. It was the fourth of July and allegedly she said to Aubrey, last year I was on a yacht with Paris Hilton and this year I'm here with you. Its on the KUWTK sub on reddit if you want to have a peep. Many folk have said its not true but still interesting. They also said she had sent nudes to Barker and his wife was pissed and she had done the same to Kanye when he was with Amber.
Things like that don't go down well on the sub so you get a lot of stans rubbishing it.
you would think after the whole sex tapething she would be more hesitant to sent photos likethat?

Reactions: 4
you would think after the whole sex tapething she would be more hesitant to sent photos likethat?
She has no qualms about showing off her body, we've seen every inch of her post sex tape.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Kims taken the Britney documentary and made it about her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I’ve missed this, what has she been saying..? How she is single-handily going to save Britney!?
Its on her stories. She isn't trying to help or save Britney. She's just posted loads of bodyshaming headlines directed at herself.

She done a post on her story about how the media treated her while she was pregnant with screen shots of magazine covers, some of the things said about her were shameful and disgusting but she started it with saying she had watched the Britney documentary and how it made her think about it.
Difference is though Kim, you lap up the attention from the media any other given day, you post yourself naked everywhere in an effort to make headlines and even participated in having models pose as you for faux pap pictures as displays for your (ex) husband's clothing line... Britney, did not.

head.

Reactions: 7
Can't believe she wants another child with her serial cheater sperm donor.

I’m guessing he doesn’t want another one with her though, he sure is dragging his heels. Has he officially confirmed that they are back together or is this all coming from her camp?

I’m guessing he doesn’t want another one with her though, he sure is dragging his heels. Has he officially confirmed that they are back together or is this all coming from her camp?
Imagine getting back with a guy that's cheated countless times. I don't understand why women forgive these type of Men. He will only do it again.

If these guys didn't get away with their crappy behaviour, and if more women took a stand and said no, we're not accepting this kind of stuff then those cheating bastards would have no one And maybe then they would get their act together and actually be forced into being a decent person.

I'm rambling, I know. I just get so annoyed when women forgive this sort of behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
="265, post: 4237895, member: 97569"]
Can't believe she wants another child with her serial cheater sperm donor.

unfurl="true"]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ent-trying-second-child-Tristan-Thompson.html

She’s deluded!! He’s still out there spreading his seed. Apparently he’s got quite a few ladies pregnant. I understand everyone is different but I can’t understand someone wanting to have another child with someone like him. Yes he’s good looking but his actions are ugly.

Imagine getting back with a guy that's cheated countless times. I don't understand why women forgive these type of Men. He will only do it again.

If these guys didn't get away with their crappy behaviour, and if more women took a stand and said no, we're not accepting this kind of stuff then those cheating bastards would have no one And maybe then they would get their act together and actually be forced into being a decent person.

I'm rambling, I know. I just get so annoyed when women forgive this sort of behaviour.
she clearly just has bad self esteem and doesn't think she will do better

All she cares about is how he looks, she’s literally that shallow these days.
I agree and tbh he isn't even much of a looker so idk why she's going through all the hassle, she can get black genes (lets be honest that's what she wants) from any number of better looking and better quality men.

I don't understand the whole wanting "all kids from the same man" tit they spout. Having kids with different fathers doesn't make somebody promiscuous and having all their kids have the same fathers won't make them have any less of the reputation they already have for themselves, it makes no sense. Really bothers me that they say this shite and are raising children, especially their daughter's.

I'd never want my daughter to feel she's better off accepting whatever a piece of tit man does to her until she has all the children she wants from him or my Son feeling entitled to treat his partner badly because he knows they won't leave until they have all the children they want from him. Foolish and dangerous lessons they are teaching those children... well assuming they are doing any of the raising them at all, outside the numerous nannies they all have.

Reactions: 14
I agree and tbh he isn't even much of a looker so idk why she's going through all the hassle, she can get black genes (lets be honest that's what she wants) from any number of better looking and better quality men.

I don't understand the whole wanting "all kids from the same man" tit they spout. Having kids with different fathers doesn't make somebody promiscuous and having all their kids have the same fathers won't make them have any less of the reputation they already have for themselves, it makes no sense. Really bothers me that they say this shite and are raising children, especially their daughter's.

I'd never want my daughter to feel she's better off accepting whatever a piece of tit man does to her until she has all the children she wants from him or my Son feeling entitled to treat his partner badly because he knows they won't leave until they have all the children they want from him. Foolish and dangerous lessons they are teaching those children... well assuming they are doing any of the raising them at all, outside the numerous nannies they all have.
yeah neither, especially as their mum has children with 2 different men!
I always wonder exactly what Kris says to them about their relationships, I don't watch them anymore but I always got the impression she just encouraged them to forgive cheating etc

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.