Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ich2ux

What is wrong with creepy's voice at the beginning of the vlog, omg im dying

Reactions: 1

Eldorado

I'm pretty sure that I've mostly only ever had one swimsuit at a time, just hung them out to dry in between swims.

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
Just looking at their views lately they have to really do some think drastic like come up with good content as going into the new year I can’t see them living this life style they are now. Two girls in private school all these holidays they keep having isn’t going to last 🤷‍♀️ Also does anyone know if the house is still for sale?

Rax

Not watched the inghams for ages, but wow, so much new scandal to catch up on.

I am wondering if their living on credit atm as when out they are always saying they have no cash just cards 🤷‍♀️ We don’t do bad ourselves but we still couldn’t afford all what they do
[/QUOT
I am wondering if their living on credit atm as when out they are always saying they have no cash just cards 🤷‍♀️ We don’t do bad ourselves but we still couldn’t afford all what they do
they probablt are

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
A week is a long time in my area. A week off on holiday would be a fine straight away. All areas and schools should be the same way. I’d love to take my children away when it’s half the price. But 1, I wouldn’t want them falling behind as they can learn a lot in that time even at 7, and 2, we would get a fine and the children would get bad attendance. A week is a long time for kids. Friendships at that young age can be broken in a week. Friends find other friends who are there more so they don’t feel alone. Settling back in is hard on them. Teachers don’t try or pay as much attention on kids who are not there when they should be and have parents who are not interested in their child education. If the parents don’t care why should the teacher? The inghams should be able to afford to take them in school holidays. Plus the fact they have already been away so much this year. It’s not like they really needed or deserved a holiday or it was a special occasion. So there is really no excuse at all for taking the kids out as much as they do.
I know plenty of schools that would but also plenty that wouldn’t, I think it is more of a deterrent to stop people from doing so. I was also more commenting on the fact someone said that social services should be called, when actually just because they take them out of school doesn’t = neglect.
I feel they should be more mindful now of the ages the girls are especially Esme & Isabelle because it does become more difficult to catch up if they are frequently off.. but again it depends whether they’ve been sent work to do or not.
the seeming reality is is that they (C&S) do not enjoy spending time At home, didn’t before the allegations whether that’s because they’re both there all week & now after the allegations it’s easier to pretend to be happy families on holiday/elsewhere that isn’t the house.
the life and way they were living beforehand means that the drop in views overall means that money will be tighter than it was hence why birthdays haven’t been so extravagant and neither have the holidays. Last year they had New York, Florida, Greece, Dubai, Australia, Lapland + forest holidays/the dreaded half term caravan trip. Granted a couple of those were gifted, they haven’t seen anything like that this year..🤷🏻‍♀️ Their holiday vlogs is where they used to do the best, even within the Canary and Balearic Islands so they are still hoping to provoke that response again but it just isn’t going to happen. And will perhaps are hinder the girls education Education has never been at the forefront of S&C’s mind and that had been said even 2 years ago.. so it’s really not surprising they’re still taking them out of school but just because it isn’t the parents doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be the kids.

Catlover360

This is SO RANDOM and I’m not sure I’ve seen it on here before? But I was googling Chris’ name cause I wanted to read the articles about him and this came up as a news story: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/8056328.amp/ someone SHIT in someone called Chris Ingham’s bed (in the area they live in) all over a ‘love rival’ 😂😭
Hahaha that’s got to be him hasn’t it? Ingham isn’t a very common name. Would be so funny it was him. And would go to show he’s always been a dirty little snake sleeping with other men’s wives haha

I remember this story, but I think that someone worked out that Chris would have been too young for it to have been him.
Was it in 2000 though? I can’t see the year this happened.

Wilma57

Chatty Member
FLEW HER HOME TO UTAH, and had the family doctor put 10 staples in her head on the kitchen table

. SM-G960U .
[/QUOTE]

I just want to know what dr makes house calls.😂

Yes, it doesn't help croup (but it doesn't make it any worse either).

I think "very chunky" is a bit of an exaggeration - he's caught up with the weight he should be. Definitely not what I'd call very chunky.

I think it was based on a pic on the previous thread where he was turning sideways in his chair. His stomach looks a bit concave whereas babies that age usually have a rounded belly.
yes, I did notice his stomach went in at the chest instead of nice and pot like babies usually have. His legs and arms look pretty chunky still, to me anyway.