The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not watched the inghams for ages, but wow, so much new scandal to catch up on.

Reactions: 1
At the very LEAST education furnishes you with the ability to join in and contribute to intelligent conversation - at the moment, I find Isabelle's witterings repetitive and trivial. Her babblings on the sun lounger in her Insta stories were dullsville. She's in danger of turning into a pretty girl with not much going on between the ears.
Education is key, above all else!! Travelling is great and making memories is wonderful but, to be completely fair, you can make the very best memories in your back yard!!! All the travelling and memory making in the world, when you are young, is not going to be of much help if you're jobless and penniless as an adult. I think they were hoping Isabelle could "set herself up" withe her SassyBelle channel but that should be what she does in her leisure time only! She should be focussing on her school work and whatever sport she enjoys, that's it. I majored in Psychology and English at University yet I went in a completely opposite direction job wise, however, that degree has helped me in so so many other areas. Even if you never use what you studied, that education alone just gives you a foot up in all aspects. It's made so many things easier for me in my adult life so as a result I'm a bit of a Hitler when it comes to my children and their education 🙈:ROFLMAO:

This is Dave (brother)

View attachment 55079

This is Jane in her wildest imagination (Mum)

View attachment 55080

This is Steve 👋 (Dad)

View attachment 55081

Nikki has had a big falling out with Sarah, because Nikki realised she had been lied to about Chris all this time, being the good friend that Sarah is she sent her best friend a legal letter to shut her up. If Nikki is demanding to be removed from vlogs that is both hilarious and smart.
OMG I'm just finished with these pictures :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Stevie boi!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What fuckwit wears a beanie in lanzaroti...... oh that’s right that would be creepy 🍆👅😵
7EA6188E-1C37-4FB9-AFEF-B8F33E5DCCCE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was just looking at Isabelles instagram and when you read the captions it sounds exactly like it's Chris writing it. Puke

So...could Nikki potentially ask Sarah and Chris to pull all the vlogs with Mason on? She could say she wasn’t asked permission for Mason to appear?

Reactions: 10
I also can't believe if Chris does write Isabelles instagram that they used the hash tag bikini days . So they want people searching that to view their daughter. bleeping sick.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I was just looking at Isabelles instagram and when you read the captions it sounds exactly like it's Chris writing it. Puke
I also can't believe if Chris does write Isabelles instagram that they used the hash tag bikini days . So they want people searching that to view their daughter. bleeping sick.
He's a bloody weirdo, couldn't imagine even thinking about referencing anything like what they do about my children on social full of strangers. I wouldn't ever put a bikini pic of my child for all to see either. Revolting parents, are these youtuber idiots, all of them not just minghams

#letspimpoutourkidstomakeaquickandeasybuck🤮

Reactions: 15
Wearing that grotty yellow t-shirt again too. Probably stinks of sweat 🤢
I've always thought he looks like he stinks. Even if he'd just got out of the shower he'd look like a right minging stinksack. He's just so vile and unattractive, in word, deed and appearance.
The slimy shitbag!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder how the girls are going to feel when they are older and realise what all these hashtags and open mouthed pictures were really about? I feel so sad for them, I couldn't imagine ever putting my children in that position. And it's not like Chris and Sarah can claim they were just naive - it's been highlighted on here enough and we know they read here (Hi Steve!). They really are vermin :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I wonder how the girls are going to feel when they are older and realise what all these hashtags and open mouthed pictures were really about? I feel so sad for them, I couldn't imagine ever putting my children in that position. And it's not like Chris and Sarah can claim they were just naive - it's been highlighted on here enough and we know they read here (Hi Steve!). They really are vermin :mad:
That's the thing though isn't it? Can you imagine that conversation? "Well the reason we put you on the thumbnails open mouthed and hashtagged #bikinidays, #teens, #kidsofinsta is because we knew that dirty old men like getting their rocks off to content like that and we wanted the views so we could spend the money at B&M & on roller skates"
They are total filth.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Maybe vlogs with Nikki's son in. Nikki has said on Lorraine's lives that she wanted them removed and was reporting them. If it's April as someone said above then no money will be taken away as they will already have received it.

Just checked and those three are definitely still there
3 May vlog includes Nikki and it's still up

Reactions: 7
That's the thing though isn't it? Can you imagine that conversation? "Well the reason we put you on the thumbnails open mouthed and hashtagged #bikinidays, #teens, #kidsofinsta is because we knew that dirty old men like getting their rocks off to content like that and we wanted the views so we could spend the money at B&M & on roller skates"
They are total filth.
So true, I think as an adult I would find it extremely difficult to have a relationship (or at least a good relationship) with my parents if I had known that they had used me in this way when I was a child... and even worse the whole world knew about it. Poor kids.

Reactions: 14
deletion from vlogs.
[/QUOTE]
Hahaha they will have to sell a few more blankets to make up for pennies lost, because Nikki was in quite a few I believe 😂
Chris confidently saying that it’s fine to feed the wild fish... your not an expert in everything Chris.

also saying Isabelle refuses to go in the sea... do you not remember her being in the sea when you left your baby over summer Chris?

Reactions: 3
3 May vlog includes Nikki and it's still up
Chris will present a young looking fan with a £250,000 "legal" contract written on a piece of hotel paper after he's had sex with her, but they neglected to provide one to one of the regular stars of their vlogs, Nikki - so she holds all the cards. She can claim she never gave permission and in particular in the case of her child.

I hope Nikki drip feeds the complaints to YouTube. Karma is sweet, though she'll probably get a begging text from Jane now, calling her love and hun and telling her that sarah is devastated about the fallout.

Reactions: 24
Wearing that grotty yellow t-shirt again too. Probably stinks of sweat 🤢
Like in summer when he wore those two tie dye T-shirt’s even in the sea

Chris will present a young looking fan with a £250,000 "legal" contract written on a piece of hotel paper after he's had sex with her, but they neglected to provide one to one of the regular stars of their vlogs, Nikki - so she holds all the cards. She can claim she never gave permission and in particular in the case of her child.

I hope Nikki drip feeds the complaints to YouTube. Karma is sweet, though she'll probably get a begging text from Jane now, calling her love and hun and telling her that sarah is devastated about the fallout.
Just need all the families that they’ve filmed in and around swimming pools and beaches to put in privacy claims. I’d hate to think I’m in someone’s blog and didn’t even know about it

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
There's even been proof that paedos look at their vlogs because there have been time stamps left on them in the past. The whole family know about this because it's been posted on here before, and we all know they read here. My mother and father would have read me the riot act if I kept on putting my kids in compromising positions, knowing the type of undesirable people that watch the vlogs. Hell, my mother wouldn't wait for others to report me to social services, she would have done it herself. Steve, you are the patriarch of this godforsaken family, do the right bloody thing by your granddaughters and stop your son pimping them out for all and sundry. Grow some bleeping balls and sort this mess out!!

Reactions: 26
There's even been proof that paedos look at their vlogs because there have been time stamps left on them in the past. The whole family know about this because it's been posted on here before, and we all know they read here. My mother and father would have read me the riot act if I kept on putting my kids in compromising positions, knowing the type of undesirable people that watch the vlogs. Hell, my mother wouldn't wait for others to report me to social services, she would have done it herself. Steve, you are the patriarch of this godforsaken family, do the right bloody thing by your granddaughters and stop your son pimping them out for all and sundry. Grow some bleeping balls and sort this mess out!!
THIS. It's like those poor kids don't have any of their own family looking out for them, those of us on Tattle seem to give more of a tit about them than their own parents/grandparents. The whole thing is completely messed up :(

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.