The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy fully-clothed again in the sea, like a bleedin' Victorian maiden aunt 👵🏻 watching Esme scream like a chav over feeding fish - watch out, Creepy, keep your hand on your maggot! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just read on NHS that you’re NOT supposed to get them to inhale steam..?
Yes, it doesn't help croup (but it doesn't make it any worse either).

I dunno about these ribs you guys keep talking about, he’s a very chunky baby. Maybe it was just fat folds or shadows?
I think "very chunky" is a bit of an exaggeration - he's caught up with the weight he should be. Definitely not what I'd call very chunky.

I think it was based on a pic on the previous thread where he was turning sideways in his chair. His stomach looks a bit concave whereas babies that age usually have a rounded belly.

Reactions: 11
They got to the beach at 3pm, the sun will be going down in a matter of hours, what is the point?
3pm to lazy is in her mind 10am, she doesn’t get up early because jace doesn’t sleep at night 😉

Oh yeah. Not old enough to get the train to town alone or walk to school but old enough to be without parents on a beach and looking after a sick baby. That makes sense.
But remember they film using a wide angle lense, so they are only a foot away from Izzy 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor Izzy is just a glorified babysitter. Unless Jace is in the boat with Isla?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just came in to say about the fish! They really are stupid! My kids have more common sense than them put together! But we do love it when they go on holiday..they always manage to make themselves like bigger fools than we thought possible!

Reactions: 7

I think "very chunky" is a bit of an exaggeration - he's caught up with the weight he should be. Definitely not what I'd call very chunky.

I think it was based on a pic on the previous thread where he was turning sideways in his chair. His stomach looks a bit concave whereas babies that age usually have a rounded belly.
To be fair all babies are different. All 3 of mine were different levels of chub yet all breastfed well. people used say mine were skinny because they weren’t rolly pollys but like Jace they did have fat on their legs and cheeks just weren’t spilling it over their nappies like some and they went from crawling for just 1 week and walking by 10 months unaided. My friends baby was extremely fat and didn’t walk till she was 16 months old.
The ingham kids eat to excess but aren’t fat I expect Jace is the same.

Reactions: 2
Do you not stop and think when they treat the children bad you cave in and watch. You are paying them to behave like that. They are not stupid I tell you that they have you right where they want you.

Reactions: 15

yes, I did notice his stomach went in at the chest instead of nice and pot like babies usually have. His legs and arms look pretty chunky still, to me anyway.

Reactions: 1
I think what upset the most about the horrible clip of Jace was the fact that Sarah didn’t sit him up? If you can’t breathe you automatically sit up but he can’t do that by himself, so she needed to? Also putting a dummy in and blocking air getting in??? I was genuinely just puzzled by her instincts in that clip.

Reactions: 31

I agree with you Jace is defo not chunky.

Reactions: 4
I think what upset the most about the horrible clip of Jace was the fact that Sarah didn’t sit him up? If you can’t breathe you automatically sit up but he can’t do that by himself, so she needed to? Also putting a dummy in and blocking air getting in??? I was genuinely just puzzled by her instincts in that clip.
This. I was screaming at the screen, "SIT HIM UP! SIT HIM UP!" It's just natural instinct!! Or so I thought

Reactions: 17
Sudden freak wave took them out... ill Save my joke

nice to see Chris filmed Esme when the waves were coming in, freaked out and then ran off leaving her behind him. Surely you’d get her out

these two are utter morons. Esme nearly took Isabelle head off twice on the slides and Chris stood laughing and filming. Tell your kids not to stand at the bottom of a slide ffs

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She hasn't really honed her maternal instincts yet. I'm sure Granny Dixon raised the other 3. Jace is to all intents and purposes the first baby she's had to look after by herself 🙄

'SUDDEN FREAK WAVE NEARLY TOOK US OUT'

It was probably a tsunami caused by Sarah jumping in the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh wow Chris was really obsessed with the fact that Isla looked unwell in that vlog. I sense a Dr Chris/Google self diagnosis of tonsillitis coming in the next 1-2 days

• Haha
Thought we were going to get a rant from dr sarah thier. Big exciting trip? They went to another beach 😒
I recon isla was just tired no need to make out she was getting ill.

Reactions: 4
Yep that Instagram pic was definitely photoshopped 😂😂
There’s nothing wrong with her being this size but you can’t promote body positivity and edit your body pictures SO much.
F1039951-D439-40ED-AA08-7D14419314C3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.