Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frensham90

I’m in Sheffield which is the other side of the Peak District and all our main roads are closed and I got sent home from work early for the floods! Driving through the Peak District in the dark would be my very worst nightmare right now
Oh no 🙈 we’re coming up for Disney on ice on Saturday!

Reactions: 3

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
Yes they will be! Which is accounted for in their overall views being 200k (ish) with only say half or less than half being on the actual daily vlog... usually their birthday vlogs would have bumped up a lot more however they have not hit the mark this year seemingly🤷🏻‍♀️
I am not up to scratch with the new thing youtube is doing in January but won’t they lose the adense to these vlogs with the changes happening 🤷‍♀️

Zelda18

VIP Member
Surely a slice of turkey is better than an extra yorkshire pudding?! I honestly don't know what point she's trying to make? Is she making everyone else go meat free too? Doesn't she understand in order to go meat free you have to substitute the missing protein for something else especially children who are still growing! Idiot! 🤦‍♀️
Is she just cutting out meat or is she going vegetarian?

My bets are on jace not having coup but a bloody food allergy. They feed him enough shite. That it's bound to happen that if he has allergies a trigger food will eventually be found.
Just wish the selfish pricks would get him the medical care. Or are they avoiding that cos he's already underweight (you can see his ribs) as it is. And the doc would see that and be like hun he ain't small your just crap at giving him milk from your orange twirl tits
I dunno about these ribs you guys keep talking about, he’s a very chunky baby. Maybe it was just fat folds or shadows?

Frensham90

It’s still going ahead tonight despite Sheffield being gridlocked (it took me 2 hours to drive the 7 miles home🙈) hopefully it’s eased off for you by then!
Thanks for the heads up. Luckily I bought ticket insurance in case they had to cancel anyway 🤞🏻. Poor you being stuck in the car that long 😬.

GowiththeflowMo

Esme & Jace are definitely my favourite Inghams ( in fact the only ones I like ) 😝

Just watching Esme with the fish ... she’s a real nature lover that girl ! I so hope they don’t spoil her chances of being a good human being ! Would be so sad ! 👧 🐟

Can’t watch the rest of the video as things to do but might watch it tomorrow !

>>>>> 🚪

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
Think Izzy has to do as she is told and due to her not wanting to cause a fuss she will carry out anything but as you say why would she want to wear a hat which does not even have her name on it.

They’re not in the same league as Family Fizz mainly because FF have never been a daily vlogging channel - they do challenges, and the richer they e become the more wasteful and show-offy about that cash they’ve become - they obviously have a target audience though. Not only have the Minghams been hit by multiple scandals the bottom line is their content is boring and in no way inspiring - I’m sure 99% of viewers would have more exciting lives than their daily trips to Matalan and Morrison’s. There’s no fun, no glamour. Both sets of parents have screwed up their kids childhoods and FF children’s education is far worse than the Inghams - at least they do go to school half the time!

Reactions: 2

Glennie

VIP Member
I dont think they are on the correct days.....we are currently staying in playa blanca where they were yesterday in lazys insta (tonight's vlog) yet it was 30 mins ago and they were still on the beach and sun was setting? Errrmmm it was about 5pm and raining 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ so I get to differ
The vlogs are a day behind maybe that’s the reason

Catlover360

That'd likely result in people giving the Inghams a bunch of unnecessary views/AdSense money.

Nikki, mate, you need to do your own dirty work.
Not if they watch it on invidio.us. I would say to anyone wanting to watch the vlog watch on there so they don’t get paid

Didn’t she get these microbladed. How do they manage to still look so bad?
She was probably told she would have to pay and the cheap bitch wasn’t about to do that was she haha