The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But seriously, I just can't work out why this Tsunami hasn't yet made Sky News!?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sarah’s story has a pic of the girls saying she wonders what they talk about but doesn’t ask!!!! Because sisters need secrets too xxxx

But? The? Camera? Is about? 5cm away from them??????

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
That insta story of the girls is so sad. Imagine never having a normal holiday, but instead have to sit there pretending to laugh at nothing for the vlog.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Did anyone notice when the girls were fake laughing there is a camera on a tripod set up filming them, obviously been told to act out a scene for the vlog 🙄
AC13FCD3-FA9F-42B6-B89B-33B0FF838CA2.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
That insta story of the girls is so sad. Imagine never having a normal holiday, but instead have to sit there pretending to laugh at nothing for the vlog.
All day isabelle had been sat on the sunbed in those instas.. I can hear sarah now "issy get up, girls sit in a circle and chat and laugh, its for the memories so make it look real"

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I watched on invidious thanks for the link i think it was from Glennie 🤷🏾‍♀️. When they went to the beach an Esme telling them the rocks are really slippery and they still told hetr to go in. I thought she was gonna smash her head on the rocks. Then encouraged Isla to get in while Isabelle looked after Jace she's not his mam Lazy. The wave an Creepy running leaving his little girl i can't. 🙍🏾‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Just read a comment on their Facebook page which describes them as a delightful family and being committed to the well being of their kids... is this women watching a different family to me??

Another one from the 18th October asking when jace birth certificates get sent out... probably the same time as the invites to the non existant tea party you’ve paid for..... why aren’t the birth certificates sent with the doll anyway??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone notice when the girls were fake laughing there is a camera on a tripod set up filming them, obviously been told to act out a scene for the vlog 🙄
View attachment 54684
It's so sad that everything they do is content for their TV show. Have a baby, it's on the vlog. Go to the shops, it's on the vlog. Have a cup of tea, it's on the vlog. Sneeze, it's on the vlog. Isla has a tantrum, it's on the vlog. One of the girls are ill, on the vlog. Talk to your sisters, on the vlog.

Reactions: 10
This is SO RANDOM and I’m not sure I’ve seen it on here before? But I was googling Chris’ name cause I wanted to read the articles about him and this came up as a news story: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/8056328.amp/ someone tit in someone called Chris Ingham’s bed (in the area they live in) all over a ‘love rival’ 😂😭
I remember this story, but I think that someone worked out that Chris would have been too young for it to have been him.

Reactions: 10
This is SO RANDOM and I’m not sure I’ve seen it on here before? But I was googling Chris’ name cause I wanted to read the articles about him and this came up as a news story: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/8056328.amp/ someone tit in someone called Chris Ingham’s bed (in the area they live in) all over a ‘love rival’ 😂😭
If it's the same person, it'd explain Creepy's penchant for legal action

I remember this story, but I think that someone worked out that Chris would have been too young for it to have been him.
How can you accurately age someone with moobs, wrinkles and black-ginger hair thinning at the top but bursting out of the sides of a beanie? 🤙🏻👴🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone else catch Lazy say, after using it to clean the camera lens at the start of the vlog, 'Oops, I dropped the towel...blanket...'. I thought it was quite a quote for Creepy to leave in. Psychopath.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sarah’s story has a pic of the girls saying she wonders what they talk about but doesn’t ask!!!! Because sisters need secrets too xxxx
Maybe Issy is whispering to her sisters "There's this dad guy at the hotel who's DM'd me and said I should go skinny dipping with him at 2am tonight - lollllll I might go, whaddya think?"
Lmao, that would be funny, wouldn't it, Lazy? How you'd laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It's so sad that everything they do is content for their TV show. Have a baby, it's on the vlog. Go to the shops, it's on the vlog. Have a cup of tea, it's on the vlog. Sneeze, it's on the vlog. Isla has a tantrum, it's on the vlog. One of the girls are ill, on the vlog. Talk to your sisters, on the vlog.
Not take your son to the doctors, on the vlog

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Is isla ill or has she clocked illness is the way to get mummy and daddy's attention and have the camera on her
Oi, don’t blame Isla, she was the one trying to convince them she wasn’t ill at all. In a very please lay of me fashion, not attention seeking.

Reactions: 11
Hahaha that’s got to be him hasn’t it? Ingham isn’t a very common name. Would be so funny it was him. And would go to show he’s always been a dirty little snake sleeping with other men’s wives haha

Was it in 2000 though? I can’t see the year this happened.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else catch Lazy say, after using it to clean the camera lens at the start of the vlog, 'Oops, I dropped the towel...blanket...'. I thought it was quite a quote for Creepy to leave in. Psychopath.
Nice memory-making, Chris 👌🏻

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.