Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
How a school can allow that is ridiculous. A YouTuber can easily go on holiday during school holidays for ‘work’. There is nothing to say they have to do it whenever they choose. It’s not like they have actual jobs that require them to go to a different county. They just go on holiday. And film it like many others do. But many others don’t choose to make their holiday and family time public. So if I tell my daughters school that I’m starting a YouTube channel and I’ve got to take my kids on holiday to film them will they say ok? What’s to stop everyone using that excuse? They are not special the inghams. They think they are but they are not. The schools should fine then and report them to social services for denying their children a proper education. As they do nothing educational on these holidays. And filming is not teaching then anything. The children have no private life and are used to make money. One day there will be more rules surrounding this. And that day can’t come fast enough. Anyone can choose to become a YouTuber. But most parents care about their children to much to want to exploit there every move.
I think it’s more a case of what’s an authorised absence and what’s not.. as it’s ‘only’ a week then they aren’t missing out on that much (especially Isla) is it the best idea considering Esme is doing her SATs this year? Perhaps not if they continue to do so. But I would say it was done because it would’ve been cheaper being away not fully over half term. Again I know instagramers who have contacted their school just to ask if opportunities came up would it be fine to take them out of school & I think they have had varying results so it is very much dependant on each school. And there will be certain parents who will do it regardless. I don’t think missing a week causes a concern to report to social services and actually if they’ve let the school know and they have accepted it, then I don’t think SS could/would do anything.

Reactions: 2

Wilma57

Chatty Member
I dont think they are on the correct days.....we are currently staying in playa blanca where they were yesterday in lazys insta (tonight's vlog) yet it was 30 mins ago and they were still on the beach and sun was setting? Errrmmm it was about 5pm and raining 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ so I get to differ
I have always thought they pre film.

Sick kids = views=money. It's despicable. There's an American family, the Gardner Quad Squad, and they took their daughter to the ER last year for croup, and filmed the whole thing. And did a big post about the one year anniversary of the ER trip, acting like croup experts now, and claiming another one has croup this year. Hoping for lots of views. Meanwhile, same kid who had croup, fell and cracked her head in the airport in Florida, mom and dad refused medical care on the scene, FLEW HER HOME TO UTAH, and had the family doctor put 10 staples in her head on the kitchen table. Then left her with relatives and flew off to Greece the next morning. And people defended them! That's what really blows my mind. All the little minions saying "They're the parents. They know best!" If parents always knew best, and did it, there would be no need for child protective services, foster care, and custody battles. [emoji849]

. SM-G960U .
Well...the Inghums pale in comparison

thegreencow

VIP Member
That would be a bonus but methinks not given the fact he has been able to travel to the States. I think criminal record means lifetime ban. Australia is pretty difficult as well although not as strict. Shame though... 😁
It probably depends how major the crime was.

YoungHollywoodEtc

Yes, it doesn't help croup (but it doesn't make it any worse either).

I think "very chunky" is a bit of an exaggeration - he's caught up with the weight he should be. Definitely not what I'd call very chunky.

I think it was based on a pic on the previous thread where he was turning sideways in his chair. His stomach looks a bit concave whereas babies that age usually have a rounded belly.
To be fair all babies are different. All 3 of mine were different levels of chub yet all breastfed well. people used say mine were skinny because they weren’t rolly pollys but like Jace they did have fat on their legs and cheeks just weren’t spilling it over their nappies like some and they went from crawling for just 1 week and walking by 10 months unaided. My friends baby was extremely fat and didn’t walk till she was 16 months old.
The ingham kids eat to excess but aren’t fat I expect Jace is the same.

AnniG

Chatty Member
It seems like they are off every 6 weeks or so. I thought they go time off around May as well. They just got off in October we don't get that either with 2 weeks. They seem to always get October off. I think your missing a few breaks
Yes, time off in October and May, that's half term

YoungHollywoodEtc

The schooling system is good enough and days shouldn’t be missed. A whole week missed is vital learning towards their future exams. Trust me as a child I missed days and couldn’t catch up. As they teach some things once then don’t go back to it. So if you miss that you are then behind everyone else. Yes some of what they learn isn’t used but maths, English and core subjects are vital for good GCSEs. There is reason children who don’t miss school do better than those who do.
Id love to agree with you but have you looked at all the billionaire business owners and how many quit school.
My husband has not one single gcse and was turning over £300k a year by 24. It’s drive that makes you rich not a certificate.
Having said that though if the Ingham kids are like their parents they won’t go far missing out on grades.

She's pregnant by a sperm donor? I didn't even know she was pregnant.
Yes she said it on a live.