The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this, they must be getting fined for this holiday.
Isla had a training day on Monday and i suspect she'll be back in for Friday. So no fine for her.
Private schools dont fine as far as im aware.

Reactions: 9
Isla had a training day on Monday and i suspect she'll be back in for Friday. So no fine for her.
Private schools dont fine as far as im aware.
Idoubt theyll go back friday, there seems no point 😂

Reactions: 11
Sarah's insta: "So glad I had my phone to hand to capture this precious memory" - your phone is never out of your hand you lying fucker. And we all know the "precious memory" is staged to duck. Then she goes on about how the kids "are the reason we put up with so much and continue to work hard every day". WRONG! the money is the reason you "put up with" your scum of a husband, your trolling family and you wouldn't know hard work if it jumped up and bit you in the arse.
Well Said indeed

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Chris already has put YouTube on his CV 😂
His cv must read like a novel by now the amount of different careers he’s had that all take many years to train in

It depends on each school as it’s actually the headteacher s that report you to the council
to be fined.I know in our area it’s different rules at each school !!
Head teacher is probably glad to not have that creep near the play ground so doesn’t bother... because he looks a greasy mess obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Flight on jet 2 from lanzarote to Manchester is 4.20 tomorrow arrive at 8.40.... plus getting bags, plus the drive back to where they live .... another good nights sleep for the girls before school
On top of the fact two of them missed four days on top of a two week break anyway
Great parenting by the Inghams again. Wouldn’t be suprised if they are ‘ home schooled’ on Friday and packing Chinese blankets in the office

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Nothing wrong with homeschool when done properly and nothing wrong with travel when done educationally.
The schooling system isn’t good enough to worry about a few missed days, in my opinion. Kids learn stuff they don’t need to, to get GCSE’s they won’t use, instead of pursuing a career they excel at and are going to succeed in.

Reactions: 13
Nothing wrong with homeschool when done properly and nothing wrong with travel when done educationally.
The schooling system isn’t good enough to worry about a few missed days, in my opinion. Kids learn stuff they don’t need to, to get GCSE’s they won’t use, instead of pursuing a career they excel at and are going to succeed in.
Agree with you but It’s not a few missed days though is it. They do it constantly. If the trips were educational, maybe. It’s sitting round a pool, eating the same food they eat at home, ‘working’ to create content and slow walking down a beach holding hands. They went all the way to Australia and did nothing. They travelled ‘Europe’ and did nothing

someone who tells their child they can be rewarded for getting 12 out of 12 on a test, or get an even bigger reward if they get 10 out of 12... should not be home schooling children in my opinion

Reactions: 36
No there is nothing wrong with homeschooling,however, creepy and lazy would in no way teach these kids anything useful that they could use in the real world.

Reactions: 20
Agree with you but It’s not a few missed days though is it. They do it constantly. If the trips were educational, maybe. It’s sitting round a pool, eating the same food they eat at home, ‘working’ to create content and slow walking down a beach holding hands. They went all the way to Australia and did nothing. They travelled ‘Europe’ and did nothing

someone who tells their child they can be rewarded for getting 12 out of 12 on a test, or get an even bigger reward if they get 10 out of 12... should not be home schooling children in my opinion
Yeah, not to say Sarah and Chris can homeschool, they can barely spell...and nothing educational about their holidays. So many missed opportunities to learn, so many cultures missed...it’s all a massive shame. If they want their children to go through the flawed mainstream education system with no better resources, then they might as well do it properly. If the girls are set to take GCSE’s, to “secure their future“ then let them go to school and get it done with.

No there is nothing wrong with homeschooling,however, creepy and lazy would in no way teach these kids anything useful that they could use in the real world.
Agreed. They have little life experience themselves. I can almost get why Creepy would be eligible to use the words hard working (not that he is, but editing is at least something he does) unlike Sarah who films herself shopping for clothes. If pointing a camera around and laughing hysterically is hard work, then I hope they never homeschool and pass their “hardworking” attitude into the kids

I wasn’t saying the Inghums can homeschool or make a holiday educational, I was saying the opposite. They can’t, that’s why they might as well send the kids to school, as useless as the system is these days.

Reactions: 7
My local council don’t fine at all.
You get a letter. Everyone books their holidays when they want. They like you to use your common sense when it comes to it.
In our schools kids are allowed 21 days off per year. If it exceeds that, the school informs social services. No such thing as fines. A lot of parents can't afford to take their kids on holidays during school breaks as its much more expensive.

Hit the nail on the head here. If you look at their (atrocious) views, you can see that people are more interested in watching a "holiday reveal" or a crappy clickbait makeover/room tour/kid poorly. But nobody cares about them splashing in the pool for the rest of the week. Nobody cares about Lazy's 10 billion trips to the shops each day.

They are stagnant. They have not progressed or developed. They still only have 1.27m subscribers almost a year and a half after hitting 1m. They have no clue how to do the "YouTube thing". They have no sense when it comes to business or finances.

They're just awful awful people with inflated egos that got lucky from one video.
I know that "one video" was the xmas one when Esme bawled her eyes out. 60m views I think? Would that have earned them a very lot of money? Or did it bump up their subs and companies giving freebies etc..

Reactions: 7
The schooling system is good enough and days shouldn’t be missed. A whole week missed is vital learning towards their future exams. Trust me as a child I missed days and couldn’t catch up. As they teach some things once then don’t go back to it. So if you miss that you are then behind everyone else. Yes some of what they learn isn’t used but maths, English and core subjects are vital for good GCSEs. There is reason children who don’t miss school do better than those who do.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's such a shame that these disgusting people got lucky on a Christmas vlog showing their ridiculous, over indulged, materialistic gift giving. Vile family.

Reactions: 16
Lazy blurred out all the bleeping junk food on her staged Insta post 😂
Still can't get over that fake laughing of Isabelle's yesterday and the camera propped up on the sand 😂😂😂
You're RUBBBBIIIIISSSHHHH, Minghams 🥇

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The schooling system is good enough and days shouldn’t be missed. A whole week missed is vital learning towards their future exams. Trust me as a child I missed days and couldn’t catch up. As they teach some things once then don’t go back to it. So if you miss that you are then behind everyone else. Yes some of what they learn isn’t used but maths, English and core subjects are vital for good GCSEs. There is reason children who don’t miss school do better than those who do.
Id love to agree with you but have you looked at all the billionaire business owners and how many quit school.
My husband has not one single gcse and was turning over £300k a year by 24. It’s drive that makes you rich not a certificate.
Having said that though if the Ingham kids are like their parents they won’t go far missing out on grades.

She's pregnant by a sperm donor? I didn't even know she was pregnant.
Yes she said it on a live.

Reactions: 2
Id love to agree with you but have you looked at all the billionaire business owners and how many quit school.
My husband has not one single gcse and was turning over £300k a year by 24. It’s drive that makes you rich not a certificate.
Having said that though if the Ingham kids are like their parents they won’t go far missing out on grades.

Yes she said it on a live.
And how many billionaires are there compared to everyone else? Most people don't become wealthy business owners and even if they tried drive doesn't mean they'll make it. In fact, drive means sod all. People with drive who make it talk about how important it is. No one pays attention to people with drive who don't make it (the majority of people). Most people will work for someone else to earn their money. To earn more money you need an education, hence the schooling. To claim the girls don't need to attend school or aim for top grades is deplorable. Your advice is backwards and YoungHollywoodEtc is correct

The thing is that if you want to go to university you need to get good enough GCSE's to do A Levels. So going to school and doing well in your exams is very important esp if you want to do a specific job that requires a degree. YouTube is not going to give those kids a career.

Reactions: 14
If my daughter was to miss almost 3 weeks schooling, at the very least that’s 30 new words she wouldn't know how to spell. The Ingham kids are missing a lot of schooling, Isabelle’s GCSE’s will really suffer as work she misses out on will not be taken into consideration and she will be marked down.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.