The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son had croup when he was around 3. I’d had him to our GP who said it was just viral, said to give calpol and to keep boiling the kettle and steam the room up, I followed all his advice, but come 2am I was phoning an ambulance as he was really struggling to breathe.
The hospital gave him steroids and he was fine after, but those minutes we were waiting for the ambulance were so scary.
I really don’t get why they haven’t got him checked over!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
It’s almost like she wants him to get worse or be ill in hospital.

All they need to do is go down to the hotel reception and ask about a doctor and there is a good chance the hotel that size will have a doctor that can come to the hotel and check him out, or they can give him information to where to take him.

Medication for croup is a steroids for about 5 days.

Selfish to the core those two!!

• Angry
Reactions: 38
From memory there’s a doctors surgery a 20 yard walk from reception!! Taxi is 5 euro to the main town or a 20 minute walk!! And a bus, no excuse not to get him checked, even if they popped into the local pharmacy for advice, that would be free

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
From memory there’s a doctors surgery a 20 yard walk from reception!! Taxi is 5 euro to the main town or a 20 minute walk!! And a bus, no excuse not to get him checked, even if they popped into the local pharmacy for advice, that would be free
They'll be at the pharmacy first thing tomorrow then, well, after breakfast and after a morning at the pool. Then they'll moan because the pharmacy is shut having their siesta and won't be opening till 5, she'll then call that selfish.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Since it’s a new thread, I thought it might be helpful to sum up the story so far.

Best to read it to the tune of the Big Bang Theory song.

Their whole YouTube thing was on the up and up,
But Chris said ‘drop that towel’ and fucked the whole thing up.
The sponsors all pulled out,
The Ingham trolls began to shout,
Granny Jane kept grooming kids,
Where’s Uncle Dave?
(Steve read Ta-ah-tle)
Reborns, blankets, missing school,
Endless vlogs around the pool,
That all started with a dropped towel.
(WOOHOO)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Just watched the beginning of the vlog, that broke my heart with Jace. He cant even make the noise to cry :(

Also where is Izzy sleeping?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I didn't get chance to respond to this on the previous thread. But couldn't miss the opportunity to.

Screenshot_20191104_203621.jpg

Sarah stole it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't know where to start...

- Jace needs to be seen by a bloody Dr!!!! ffs!!!!!! Apparently Jace is all happy one minute, and miserable the next... yes bright sparks, when medicine kicks in, baby feels better, when medicine wears off, baby feels miserable... God alive 🤦‍♀️

- Chris doesn't seem to know as much about croup today, as he did the other day :rolleyes: Google was called upon (not the Dr) and apparently sitting in a steamy bathroom *we don't read tattle* is really helpful for baby (but clearly not so appealing to the parents)... another helpful google tip was getting some fresh air - WINNER!!! This is conveniently interpreted to mean lounging around in the baking sun all day by the noisy, but-everyone's-gone home, pool. It was reiterated that, according to Google, this will do him the world of good - oh the sacrifices :rolleyes:

- Sarah points out that it gets windy in the Canary Islands *we don't read tattle*

- Chris almost took Isabelle's head off with the infamous wide angle lens - he was THAT close *again, we don't read tattle*

- Sarah waves her book at us today *we don't read tattle, only books*

- Esme shows evidence of some friends on camera today *nope, we don't read tattle*... today friends are referred to as friends, not ifam whilst they are within earshot

- Esme won't do anything to embarrass Isabelle, she's totally fine when she's humiliated by family on camera *we don't read or discuss tattle, as a family, ever*

- Chris took Jace back up to the room to definitely NOT check up on tattle posts... nope, we don't read tattle, not even accidentally-on-purpose whilst "editing"

- Sarah mentions she's loving the lollipop lilo... she's busy sitting on the stick apparently... why, just why 🤦‍♀️

- Jace is apparently right as rain after supper... he may be smiling but can these two dingbats not hear his raspy chest!??!!??!

- Chris is DESPERATE for some sponsorship from this hotel... and I mean, desperate... he makes it clear that, for now, they have paid for this holiday themselves *we don't read tattle*

- These two geniuses decide that, as Jace is really not well and struggling with his chest, this would be the opportune moment for him to get some exercise and really put his back into this crawling malarky... putting all rumours that *we don't read, discuss at length, glance at nor accidentally stumble across tattle* to bed once and for all... did anyone actually see him move forward? Did I miss that part?

WTF?! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Why did they need to go abroad again, considering they were away for the whole of summer and this is the first half term since then, could they have not stayed in the UK? No mention of Prinny and where she is staying, that poor dog is constantly dumped onto others. How about staying at home, sorting out your business and entertaining the kids without the need for a swimming pool....

Reactions: 23
my daughter had a cough that just wouldn't go, yes when I took her to the doctor he said it was viral and just a matter of letting it run its course..but if it is something more serious it is always best to get it checked out..NO excuses.

Reactions: 14
I don't know where to start...

- Jace needs to be seen by a bloody Dr!!!! ffs!!!!!! Apparently Jace is all happy one minute, and miserable the next... yes bright sparks, when medicine kicks in, baby feels better, when medicine wears off, baby feels miserable... God alive 🤦‍♀️

- Chris doesn't seem to know as much about croup today, as he did the other day :rolleyes: Google was called upon (not the Dr) and apparently sitting in a steamy bathroom *we don't read tattle* is really helpful for baby (but clearly not so appealing to the parents)... another helpful google tip was getting some fresh air - WINNER!!! This is conveniently interpreted to mean lounging around in the baking sun all day by the noisy, but-everyone's-gone home, pool. It was reiterated that, according to Google, this will do him the world of good - oh the sacrifices :rolleyes:

- Sarah points out that it gets windy in the Canary Islands *we don't read tattle*

- Chris almost took Isabelle's head off with the infamous wide angle lens - he was THAT close *again, we don't read tattle*

- Sarah waves her book at us today *we don't read tattle, only books*

- Esme shows evidence of some friends on camera today *nope, we don't read tattle*... today friends are referred to as friends, not ifam whilst they are within earshot

- Esme won't do anything to embarrass Isabelle, she's totally fine when she's humiliated by family on camera *we don't read or discuss tattle, as a family, ever*

- Chris took Jace back up to the room to definitely NOT check up on tattle posts... nope, we don't read tattle, not even accidentally-on-purpose whilst "editing"

- Sarah mentions she's loving the lollipop lilo... she's busy sitting on the stick apparently... why, just why 🤦‍♀️

- Jace is apparently right as rain after supper... he may be smiling but can these two dingbats not hear his raspy chest!??!!??!

- Chris is DESPERATE for some sponsorship from this hotel... and I mean, desperate... he makes it clear that, for now, they have paid for this holiday themselves *we don't read tattle*

- These two geniuses decide that, as Jace is really not well and struggling with his chest, this would be the opportune moment for him to get some exercise and really put his back into this crawling malarky... putting all rumours that *we don't read, discuss at length, glance at nor accidentally stumble across tattle* to bed once and for all... did anyone actually see him move forward? Did I miss that part?

WTF?! 🤦‍♀️
and let him practice crawling on a bed? No he's not getting ready to crawl? Leaned in to reach for an object is not crawling. Utter idiots

Reactions: 18
Why did they need to go abroad again, considering they were away for the whole of summer and this is the first half term since then, could they have not stayed in the UK? No mention of Prinny and where she is staying, that poor dog is constantly dumped onto others. How about staying at home, sorting out your business and entertaining the kids without the need for a swimming pool....
My thoughts on it is that Chris and Sarah are just bored all the time.
I mean, they’re basically unemployed. They don’t have all the meetings and events from YouTube anymore and it seems the highlight of their day is the trip to Morrison’s. Anything to break up the monotony of their lives. Something to look forward to and shop for.

Either that or they’re so deluded that they think that holiday vlogs will bring in high views and new subs like they used to.

Reactions: 24
Sarah alone in the pool on that bloody lolly inflatable, she was making out the place was deserted but could hear loads of noise round her, what the hell must the people in the pool have thought! A woman on her own on a kids inflatable laughing and talking to herself down a wide angled lense! She’s deffo pissed.
And poor Izzy, finally gets some time to chat to kids her own age and out pops Esme and Booboo with the camera, I’m sorry but let her have a little time to herself doing things 14 year olds should do, unless she’s at school that poor lass can’t escape that camera!
And please don’t get me started on how creepy dresses on holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.