The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was 2000 he would have been old enough. What is he 37/38? So he would have been 18/19

Reactions: 3
If it was 2000 he would have been old enough. What is he 37/38? So he would have been 18/19
And it had his occupation as ‘shift worker’ and he worked as a hospital porter which I assume was probably shift work. Even if it’s not him I still want to believe it is😂 WHO tit IN YA BED CHRIS?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And it had his occupation as ‘shift worker’ and he worked as a hospital porter which I assume was probably shift work. Even if it’s not him I still want to believe it is😂 WHO tit IN YA BED CHRIS?
Who shat in the twit in the hat's bed? 🕵🏻

Lmao, Lazy posting a poignant "Memories" Insta story as she pans around to a big duck-off pizza menu 👌🏻 They're just rubbish

• Haha
Reactions: 8

These parents all got medical help . You Sarah and Chris are bleeping idiots

Reactions: 12
Chris was born in July 1984, and the article was written in April 2000, so he would have been 15yrs old when it was written. Not sure when the incident occurred, but he may have even been 14yrs old at the time of the crime.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Chris was born in July 1984, and the article was written in April 2000, so he would have been 15yrs old when it was written. Not sure when the incident occurred, but he may have even been 14yrs old at the time of the crime.
No way I was born 1983 I'm 36 mo way is chris younger than me

Reactions: 5
Sarah: he was coughing the worst croup he’s ever had

Sarah: (the same evening) he’s been doing much much better today

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Jace has croup yet Chris is there with his dummy in his mouth and then gives it back to Jace? yikes 😬

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Can you set up paid views to get added a certain time because it’s now 4 mins past 12 and at midnight it miraculously went up 12.000 views I’ve noticed this is common?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
then in to the restaurant for dinner. Its Mexican night so they had nachos. Jace is now asleep on Sarah. Chris explains it’s been a rough night for her as Sarah pipes up “Rough seven months.” Jace wasn’t very well with croup again and most of the restaurant we’re looking at them because they could all hear his raspy breathing. A nice lady came over and gave Sarah some olbas oil to help clear his chest. (At least someones bothered about Jace!) 🙄

I thought Sarah was about to have a mini rant about the fact that some ifam mentioned Jace being ill and them not taking him to the doctors but she said what they need to understand is that croup doesn’t effect his breathing and some more stupid tit I can’t remember now. She mentions that Chris had it when he was a baby. Sarah you imbecile stop listening to doctor Chris who would diagnose a broken leg as tonsillitis and get your children to the doctors when they are ill. Do they realise how stupid they sound everytime they open their mouths 🙄
I'm sorry, is Chris claiming that he remembers having croup as a baby so therefore Jace is fine??
FFS, Chris. The only thing I remember about having croup as a toddler was the cough making me sound like a seal so me and my cousin entertained ourselves by seeing who could be the best (AKA loudest) seal, much to the despair of my nana babysitting us 😂
But I was like lucky it was only mild. I couldn't tell you anything else about what medical attention I required or even how old I properly was and I'm a damn sight younger than you, Chris (stay away). But good on you for remembering being Jace's age - although I wouldn't put it past such an extraordinary maths genius/pilot/doctor/brain surgeon/spaceman/etc 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hope you watch on invidio.us so they don’t get a pay check from you 😊
l got ad block on the advice of you guys and l love not seeing any adds, but does it still count as a view

Is she blowing up a little more each day? This is the biggest yet
yes she looked over inflated in todays vlog

Can we all take a moment from our busy lives to appreciate the absolute cowardice of Chris Ingham. Seriously, he’s the definition of wimp. The latest example is when a two or three foot wave about four meters away sent him running. He’s just so laughably wimpish. His little girls are braver than him. Then he rants and raves and threatens us behind the screen. It’s just so funny, it’s a wonder he’s a real living person.
l know and he cant go in the water cause its too cold. Man up you bleeping twinkle

Reactions: 6
Can you set up paid views to get added a certain time because it’s now 4 mins past 12 and at midnight it miraculously went up 12.000 views I’ve noticed this is common?
I think that might just be when the views get refreshed?

Reactions: 3
I am now fully convinced that those Ingham fks are deliberately winding everyone up because no one can be that fkn stupid to think that it’s a good idea to make a video of their baby struggling for air and clearly in distress !

What’s Sarah bothered about ? Her own lack of sleep ! 😫

Followed the next day but encouraging their daughter to climb on to slimy rocks in the sea in a foreign country that they didn’t even want to touch ! 😏

You absolute pair of shameless c!!!s 🤬

Literally anything for the click bait & views to make money ! You have sold your souls to the devil ! I don’t believe for one moment they don’t know how utterly irresponsible they appear showing us these things ! However they do believe they are untouchable and that no one will ever take action against them ! Well that’s fine give them enough rope and they will hang themselves & for the sake of those kids the sooner the better !

Dodgy shots of the girls in swimming costumes and bikinis every 2 mins ! They know EXACTLY what audience they are going for ! SICK BASTARDS !!!

Every time I think they can’t get any worse they prove me wrong ! & still the Ifam hang on their every word , I’m sure someone said they are like a cult and that’s the only explanation, Brain washed children addicted to watching what they absurdly believe are the perfect family when in reality they are the total opposite to that !

If they want to get thumbnails for the videos of people being sick or in pain or in dangerous situations fine DO IT YOURSELVES YOU SELFISH MONEY GRABBING ARSEHOLES !!! They remind me of wacko jacko when he hung his baby out of the window and it’s not the only thing they have in common with him !!!!!! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 28
So if the phone sockets are sooo sooo wonderful how come Izzy doesn’t have one on her phone, she has a ring thingy not an ifam phone socket!😀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.