The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS. It's like those poor kids don't have any of their own family looking out for them, those of us on Tattle seem to give more of a tit about them than their own parents/grandparents. The whole thing is completely messed up :(
Yes we do.
We are worried about Jace's lack of development down to a lazy mother, worried about Izzy's mental health, worried about their education and that their parents are pimping them out.

Reactions: 22
I see Nikki is asking for help identifying any videos she has been in, if that’s the kind of task any tattle detectives fancy? I guess that would include her kid(s?) as well.

Reactions: 18
I see Nikki is asking for help identifying any videos she has been in, if that’s the kind of task any tattle detectives fancy? I guess that would include her kid(s?) as well.
That'd likely result in people giving the Inghams a bunch of unnecessary views/AdSense money.

Nikki, mate, you need to do your own dirty work.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
While speaking to her in that cringy baby voice. I think Isla is a sweet girl, honestly. They just need to let her grow up a little.
That voice they all use though 😩 i teach children the same age as Isla and have to say I have never, ever saw anyone speak to their child as they speak to Isla. And i’ve seen some sights and questionable behaviour! I’d love to know what her teacher thinks of her parents.

Reactions: 11
If they’re coming home today, I wonder wether the girls will bother going to school tomorrow

Reactions: 3
Yes we do.
We are worried about Jace's lack of development down to a lazy mother, worried about Izzy's mental health, worried about their education and that their parents are pimping them out.
The problem is we dont know what those kids are going through at the moment and whats being said in the house they have to live in daily. They probably would rather be at school with their friends although I think they are even getting short of them due to all the carry on. When they are on holiday they must see other kids acting in a completely different way from them and probably wish they were not on holiday the way they have to perform like monkey on a stick.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Chris confidently saying that it’s fine to feed the wild fish... your not an expert in everything Chris.

also saying Isabelle refuses to go in the sea... do you not remember her being in the sea when you left your baby over summer Chris?
He is a total bleeping idiot. One of the dumbest people I have ever seen! Not met lol as thank god I’ve never had the bad luck to bump into the likes of him haha. But because he is a narcissist he will think he knows everything and is superior.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Wonder if Nikki is in the big pregnancy reveal that will make a whole in their wallets 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Wonder if Nikki is in the big pregnancy reveal that will make a whole in their wallets 😂
She is, is there not a clip of the 2 of them with Mason on a train? Before Lazy told her friend that she was to be a bridesmaid to but ended up not being invited to the wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If they’re coming home today, I wonder wether the girls will bother going to school tomorrow
Issy said on insta they were but there flight doesnt land till 8:40 and then they have to get luggage ect and im sure its like an hour journey home.

Reactions: 4
That'd likely result in people giving the Inghams a bunch of unnecessary views/AdSense money.

Nikki, mate, you need to do your own dirty work.
Not if they watch it on invidio.us. I would say to anyone wanting to watch the vlog watch on there so they don’t get paid

Didn’t she get these microbladed. How do they manage to still look so bad?
She was probably told she would have to pay and the cheap witch wasn’t about to do that was she haha

Reactions: 2
YouTube announced another cull of fake views and accounts was going to happen this month. Could be that and maybe them removing vlogs with nikki in as she publicly requested?
YouTube SHOULD cull fake views and subscribers if only for fairness to companies who are basing their collaborations on those figures. It's an absolute farce if marketing depts invest in these YouTubers who are hyping up their clout. I'm no fan of companies handing out freebies, but at the end of the day they are businesses with strict budgets and salaried employees - they shouldn't be messed around by charlatans and liars.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.