The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am wondering if their living on credit atm as when out they are always saying they have no cash just cards 🤷‍♀️ We don’t do bad ourselves but we still couldn’t afford all what they do
I never have cash on me but most of the time i pay with a debit card so maybe thats what they do? I can see them being credit card spenders though

Reactions: 4
I am wondering if their living on credit atm as when out they are always saying they have no cash just cards 🤷‍♀️ We don’t do bad ourselves but we still couldn’t afford all what they do
[/QUOT
they probablt are

Reactions: 1
I dont think they are on the correct days.....we are currently staying in playa blanca where they were yesterday in lazys insta (tonight's vlog) yet it was 30 mins ago and they were still on the beach and sun was setting? Errrmmm it was about 5pm and raining 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ so I get to differ
I have always thought they pre film.

Reactions: 2
I never have cash on me but most of the time i pay with a debit card so maybe thats what they do? I can see them being credit card spenders though
I am the same but on holiday I always take cash more as you never know when abroad
I bet they are in debt up to their eye balls solicitors alone but cost the earth 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Esme & Jace are definitely my favourite Inghams ( in fact the only ones I like ) 😝

Just watching Esme with the fish ... she’s a real nature lover that girl ! I so hope they don’t spoil her chances of being a good human being ! Would be so sad ! 👧 🐟

Can’t watch the rest of the video as things to do but might watch it tomorrow !

>>>>> 🚪

Reactions: 3
It’s not just about money though. Some people want to become doctors, teachers, nurses etc which you need to good education to make it to university. It’s always good to have a good education back up. As not everyone is lucky enough to make millions. Some have the drive but still don’t make it. Most of it in those circumstances is luck. Finding the right thing at the right time. But money isn’t always there forever. So to have an education is never a bad thing. Most well paid jobs expect good exam results etc.
At the very LEAST education furnishes you with the ability to join in and contribute to intelligent conversation - at the moment, I find Isabelle's witterings repetitive and trivial. Her babblings on the sun lounger in her Insta stories were dullsville. She's in danger of turning into a pretty girl with not much going on between the ears.

Reactions: 15
I am the same but on holiday I always take cash more as you never know when abroad
I bet they are in debt up to their eye balls solicitors alone but cost the earth 😂🤦‍♀️
Thats true. Abroads always cash!

Reactions: 5
Did you all hear the sarcastic speech from the two twats with Creepy saying that Jace is on the beach with Izzy and then Lazy saying we don't need to explain where Jace is. Then Creepy the vile scum saying "well actually we do we even have to explain why we breathe"

Complete and utter prats

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Did you all hear the sarcastic speech from the two twats with Creepy saying that Jace is on the beach with Izzy and then Lazy saying we don't need to explain where Jace is. Then Creepy the vile scum saying "well actually we do we even have to explain why we breathe"

Complete and utter prats
They don't understand that leaving a baby on the beach is wrong. When they do something utterly irresponsibly stupid people are obviously going to complain. They are not immune to criticism. If Family Fizz left Karma on the beach then people would be concerned about that too.

Reactions: 18
I cant help but feel this is a bit much 🙈
I feel like this is the kinda ‘troll’ like behaviour we are lumped in with on here - yes they aren’t smart but jaces croup was most likely exaggerated in the vlog the poor baby is probably fine although im not a parent but I probably would take my baby to the doctor but that’s not the point lol I think it’s a bit OTT to contact the airline - as Chris said something like ‘we cant breathe without explaining ourselves’ (such an egotistical man child) - although Chris honey no would care what you did if it wasn’t for the non sitch and the daily child exploitation 🙄 #monetizedmemoriesonly

Reactions: 15
Creepy saying their last video roadtripping across Lanzarote 'bombed'... I've just had a look and it got 142k views which is actually ok compared to what they usually get now! They must be bricking it about their views these days.

View attachment 54916
Yikes, if you photoshopped a blonde wig on him there, he would look just like Jane :sick: Considering that is over 2 years ago he looks really old.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I dunno if jace does have croup is ir fair to pass it in to elderly and babies on a confined plane for 4hrs?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Is anyone else wondering what’s happening with her fire /choke hazard Chinese blanket emporium while she’s away . So she spent a few days wrapping and that’s that is it ?? So instead she’s pissed off to Lanzagrotty to film her weight gain and her baby flapping his arms . Business woman of the year ... naaaaaaaaart!
I don't think she's sold anything while they've been away.
Watch her now say something about all the orders and continued support she's been getting 🙄

Omg, you always need cash n holiday to tip.
Do they tip? I bet they don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.