The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd never heard of her apart from seeing her thread on here, now I'm fully clued up. Sali Hughes is another rabbit hole to fall down!
Oh yeah ! Totally opens your eyes 👀
I ventured into Tattle After Part Time working mummy directed me here.I was expecting so see total hideousness but I didn’t 🤷‍♀️ So thanks to Racheallll I have lost many hours of my life on Tattle 😂 I mostly spend my time on the Ingham page but have been reading up on MODs this morning 😮😮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So hold on... was the huge new product launch two beanies!??!!!

Beaning meme.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Was Lazy going on about 'Friyay' in her own Instagram a bit of a giveaway that she and Creepy have a hand in writing Isabelle's Insta posts and masquerading as her in the replies?
I hope not. Adults really shouldn't be masquerading as teenagers in online contact, SHOULD THEY JANE???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So hold on... was the huge new product launch two beanies!??!!!

View attachment 55800
I think they're saturating their store with far too much merch. They should've had fewer items of higher quality. They should have limited edition rather than a billion colour options. They don't do enough public events or meet & greets to sustain this idea that their brand is 'a thing'. I think their maths is all wrong and it will bite them on the arse. How much is office rent for a start?

And, at the risk of helping them, I think they'd have been more likely to shift more pencil cases and school stationery products than hoodies. I don't know how much pocket money they think these little iFam have to blow on merch.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think they're saturating their store with far too much merch. They should've had fewer items of higher quality. They should have limited edition rather than a billion colour options. They don't do enough public events or meet & greets to sustain this idea that their brand is 'a thing'. I think their maths is all wrong and it will bite them on the arse. How much is office rent for a start?

And, at the risk of helping them, I think they'd have been more likely to shift more pencil cases and school stationery products than hoodies. I don't know how much pocket money they think these little iFam have to blow on merch.
Pencil cases and stationery sounds ideal to be fair, let's see how long it is before they announce that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Agree 100%!!! They've just seen what other YouTubers sell and have gone with that, without putting much real thought into it. Stationery products would be an absolute winner... they can thank you for this later!!! 👋 Hi Steve, Jane, Chris and Sarah 👋

Reactions: 7
Pencil cases and stationery sounds ideal to be fair, let's see how long it is before they announce that.
I remember Dan & Phil released school stationery sets and they were an easy purchase for me to agree to. The most expensive merch I ever paid for was limited edition t-shirts and pin badges for the American gamer Vanoss (not for me, for my child!! 😅) and those items came in cool branded boxes with limited edition certificates.
But kids grow out of all these people. My kids wouldn't dream of asking for Dan & Phil merch anymore or even watching their channels.
Kids are fickle. They'll easily veer off towards the next new thing.
Don't start believing your own hype, Minghams, and basing your future financial investments on your own ego trips 😉

Reactions: 14
Who are these people? They all have so many followers?! Even the kid has more then the normal influencer 🤔
Majority of their “followers” are brainwashed kids who have made Fan accounts of the family. Some of their fans who they call ifam will have multiple fan accounts.

Personally I think fan accounts are scary and obsessive, they have no idea who are actually behind them uploading pictures of their kids to the internet daily.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Oh the list is endless on what they could sell Ingham Christmas tree balls even an Ingham Christmas bog roll
well they are a load of arseholes so that could be a best seller :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just found this, they must be getting fined for this holiday.
My only thought with why they don't is if they have somehow coerced the school into thinking the time they go away is for 'work' and therefore required... ? x

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.