The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put your bleeping arm down lazy!!!!! And you wouldn’t know a day hard work if it but you in the ass

Reactions: 14
She asked the kids if the wanted to go and help in the office... then mocks that they said they had homework. They already work enough hours for you Sarah ffs.

she also said she needed to get the backlog done so they can go away next week. So what happens if you order tonight, you’re going to have to wait until they get back off holiday??

really pissed me off the way she’s so desperate to make those girls help in the office. They are on bleeping holiday

as for laying down rules maybe try on your husband and mother in law. The girls seem very well behaved compared to those two
Just like when she said "i guess its your holiday too" to the girls(something along those lines)

Ita not your holiday sarah! At all! You literally started your job last week!!

He's out now; set up as a self-employed decorator I do believe.

I wonder what happened to Auntie Diane, apparently she was very vocal at one point and then went quiet. Has anyone checked under the Ingham patio?
She was alleged to be Karma wasnt she? Funny, i was thinking about her yesterday and where she has gone

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just finished a week of 12 hour shifts on my feet all day doing a very physical job but my god, it really puts things into perspective seeing Sarah put a bow on a blanket!! Poor cow must be absolutely knackered, I now see how blessed I truly am. Thoughts and prayers to lazy at this difficult time xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I've never heard of something so ridiculous, looking forward to a sleepover in your own house with your sisters as you have nobody else to invite! I wonder if Leah will be having another invite to this one?
No, HELL No!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've not watched the vlog but I did see the thumbnail for tonight's vlog, and does Chris realise where he's put 'BUSTED' in the vlog thumbnail, that is actually the logo for the boy band Busted?! I wonder how they'd feel about that creep using their band logo on their thumbnail, especially with it's questionable title!

I assume it's unintentional, but it's bringing me back to my teen year with all those Busted songs...

I've been to the Year 3000....Chris still hasn't apologised...
What I go to School for ... to perv on my daughter's mates (allegedly!)
Sleeping with the light on... in case Katrina gets in the house and tries to murder my vile little self!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
How ironic from sleep over goals 😂
View attachment 52056
I still hate thay photo it makes it look like isabelles the mum the way her arm is

Does anybody remember the vlog where lazy broke her arm december 2017 and in the midst of her having just fell over Chris is running around the area looking for some girls who were screaming for them. His words were "i have to find these girls and give them a big hug" looking back now knowing what we know, it was a disturbing turn of events

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I never watch the crappy Mingham vlogs, but I have to confess just recently I've felt the need to watch the odd Zoella vlog just to lift myself out of the mire of skanky tattiness that is the world of the Minghams 😔 It feels refreshing to see expensive decor and Waitrose shopping. I can't take much more plastic and pizza. It's depressing 😢 I don't know much about the Z-girl, but after looking at piles of cheap, Chinese backpacks wrapped in polythene on Instagram, I have to escape to Zoella, weeping, "Show me some fresh flowers, light an expensive candle and bombard me with exquisite canapes!" 🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I never watch the crappy Mingham vlogs, but I have to confess just recently I've felt the need to watch the odd Zoella vlog just to lift myself out of the mire of skanky tattiness that is the world of the Minghams 😔 It feels refreshing to see expensive decor and Waitrose shopping. I can't take much more plastic and pizza. It's depressing 😢 I don't know much about the Z-girl, but after looking at piles of cheap, Chinese backpacks wrapped in polythene on Instagram, I have to escape to Zoella, weeping, "Show me some fresh flowers, light an expensive candle and bombard me with exquisite canapes!" 🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃
Thats when you know things are bad, when zoella feels like a relief

I will never forget when sarah nearly had a full on orgasm when zoella and alfie were watching their vlogs in their vlog. I think they mentioned them on two occassions and both times she burst a blood vessel in her forehead. Cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Its confirmed David walliams is bringing a new book out based on the inghams
Move over gangsta granny
Grooming granny will fly of the shelves in b&m

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thats when you know things are bad, when zoella feels like a relief

I will never forget when sarah nearly had a full on orgasm when zoella and alfie were watching their vlogs in their vlog. I think they mentioned them on two occassions and both times she burst a blood vessel in her forehead. Cringe
And then in true Dixon style, when she finally me her, she slipped over on Zoe's grass and landed on her lardy backside 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The ifam have been duped. I know i mentioned it last night but add on the fact she said she wants to get the parcels out the way before half term... I genuinly believe the sarah ingham office and online store is purely going to be kept as a quick buck money maker. When they need to pay for a holiday or a birthday or christmas they will release some more tat that will fly off the shelves to fund it. If everything is selling the way we are led to believe then they are laughing all the way to the bank, theyve found a way around the loss of youtube revenue and are merely using youtube as a channel to keep folk entertained until the next batch of tat needs flogging

It angers me that they have done this, and so blatently

And then in true Dixon style, when she finally me her, she slipped over on Zoe's grass and landed on her lardy backside 🤣
Hahaha and as if thay wasnt bad enough... Zoella was so embarrassed to be associated with her after the scandel hit that she lost the footage 🤣 the icing on the cake

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Zoella....? queen of the couch zoella?!
who has dominos on speed dial Zoella???
who releases a Christmas collection of tat every year and has a neon sign on sale for a few hundred quid this month? That zoella??? 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Zoella....? queen of the couch zoella?!
who has dominos on speed dial Zoella???
who releases a Christmas collection of tat every year and has a neon sign on sale for a few hundred quid this month? That zoella??? 😆😆😆
Lets not mention advent calenders...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've not watched the vlog but I did see the thumbnail for tonight's vlog, and does Chris realise where he's put 'BUSTED' in the vlog thumbnail, that is actually the logo for the boy band Busted?! I wonder how they'd feel about that creep using their band logo on their thumbnail, especially with it's questionable title!

I assume it's unintentional, but it's bringing me back to my teen year with all those Busted songs...

I've been to the Year 3000....Chris still hasn't apologised...
What I go to School for ... to perv on my daughter's mates (allegedly!)
Sleeping with the light on... in case Katrina gets in the house and tries to murder my vile little self!
Sarah is a Psycho Girl And Chris is a Loser Kid

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.