Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Haven’t watched the vlog (I figure if Chris is working so hard all night to buy those views, he’s not getting a free one from me) but I’m guessing this leaving the girls home alone thing (or walking alone or whatever it was) is confirmation that Groomy Gran is persona non grata at the moment.

2018 ‘mum can we go out on our own?’
‘No because your dads been grooming.’

2019 ‘mum can we go out on our own?’
‘Yes because your granny’s been grooming’

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I get so confused when people talk to Sarah like she’s a victim who hasn’t seen the light yet,

Sarah and Jane don’t even need a 3rd witch to make up that coven.
Maybe they’re selling up and moving to Salem..oh hold on he’s probably too scared to go to America right now.

quick reminder Sarah KNEW the truth when she called the girls mentally ill and attention seeking.... and we have screenshots from Jane, god knows what we could have from Sarah 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

Stephie

VIP Member
Looking a bit sheepish in tonights vlog, Creepy? Embarrassed mummys now also been exposed as a groomer, are we? 😉

And Lazy, 'I don't know about you guys, but comment down below if your husband the same'

No he's not, he's absolutely fuck all like your pathetic, nonce of a husband.

And that outift is far too grown up for Esme. But I'm sure it's appealing for your 'target audience'. As it the #firsttime

Last edited:
  • Angry

Jamhead

VIP Member
I love that group, they dont hold back. Interesting that she's never came forward on discussions about her family on there though.
This one made me laugh, this was a post about the Radfords announcing last years pregnancy, with the then lastest 'ie' girl was announced in all the gutter papers.
She obviously had to cimment as she's such good friends with them. I knew they were in cahoots but it stretches back further than i realised!

20191026_100627.jpg
20191026_100645.jpg
20191026_100703.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
Hello squad. Been vacant again but I'm a smug twat so just had to come back to say hahahahahahahahaha. How funny is all of this. Oh how the mighty have fallen. We have kept up the good fight for so long, and it seems that finally, the scum are being exposed for what they are. Hold tight tattlers. 😂

• Haha

Impleo

VIP Member
The only vile dirty little tramps are Chris Sarah and Jane in this situation. If this is Dave he is just as bad. Sickos the lot of them. I bet they actually get off on reading here. To people like them any attention is lapped up bad or good. They truly are the most vile people
I'm not sure.

This last week or two Chris has been exposed as one of the most pathetic shags in Leeds/Bradford, who has to keep his beanie and t-shirt on and has never heard of foreplay. We already know that he cheats on his wife, has fathered at least one illegitimate child, is attracted to 16 year olds. He was banged up in Australia (that vlog is well worth going back and watching), is too scared to return to Florida because the Po-Po might be waiting for him AND.... his only source of amusement this week is making a rape joke at an 18 year old and knows we won't stop talking about it. All this can be viewed by his neighbours, kids' school teachers, etc...

He'd have to be really f'ed up to get a kick out of all that, especially as the internet is forever.

• Haha
Signed the petition....if this was a soap actor or someone on the tv...Action would of been taken yt/Ig should work the same!!
I didn’t sign anonymously..I don’t care 🤷‍♀️It’s 2019 people are allowed an opinion and especially when he’s done what he did he looses all rights to oppose!!

I didn’t sign anonymously..I don’t care 🤷‍♀️It’s 2019 people are allowed an opinion and especially when he’s done what he did he looses all rights to oppose!!
Bloody hell im on a role 😂 can’t stop commenting now 😆 feels good to stand up for what I believe in and express my opinion 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha

karenjet

VIP Member
If it wasn’t so serious it would be funny. We’re meant to be the evil trolls, bullies and haters, destroying lives and affecting children. Children are being bullied because of us, apparently.

Then we find out one of their own bloody camp is bullying a child to the extent of her harming herself (although to be fair I think she was also being physically bullied at school as well). You couldn’t make this shit up!

is what she’s done not the very definition of trolling??

• Angry
  • Heart

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Didn't Sarah actually ask the ifam and school bullies to stop being cruel to Leah?
Absolutely speechless that a grandmother/mother/grown adult would target a young child. At this time Leah was only 11/12 years old!
Yes she did and It turns out Jane was the one bullying Leah on a fake account! How does a 63 year old woman think it’s ok to bully a child in her family in order to protect her son who she knows was guilty?! I dread to think how many more of the ifam she has been using in this way.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
My god, the rant in the tarpolean tent on the tour of Europe in Europe has become even more comical now...
"just one malicious tweet or message carries a jail term.."
Yes Chris, we believe you.
Bloody hell, you couldn't make this up!

• Haha
  • Heart

Asparagus123

VIP Member
With everything that’s being going on with Chris Ingham and the whole of the family it’s really opened my eyes up to these social media people who have access to young fans with nobody keeping tabs on what they are doing.
I work with children and I’m also a licenced chaperone so have had lots of Safegaurding training which is regularly updated so I can continue to work with children !!

These people have no such training or checks and they are completely oblivious to what is acceptable and what isn’t !
Before all the non situation stuff Chris Ingham did an Instagram live when Sarah was out one evening which I found very strange at the time before I even knew about the other stuff !! So he had unfettered access to young fans speaking to them on his own in the evening !!
when I hear the word Ifam now it actually makes me feel sick 🤢
They have all this contact with young people and it goes unchecked ! Just because they Vlog on YouTube and have so many followers etc ...
it’s really scary stuff when you think about it !!

• Sad

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Just watched unique fam vlog and she’s been advised by the police to stop doing YouTube. Lots have happened in the last little while which she won’t go into (which is fair enough) by those imbeciles or the minions that troll for them...JANE! I hope Karma comes to the lot of them and soon!
So the police have advised them to stop doing youtube because of the trolling etc - but the Ingham's who have an ongoing police case, haven't been advised the same? hm

• Wow

KateESJ

VIP Member
sad that thats the first time Isabelle has walked anywhere without her parents.

Shes never even walked the dog by herself? She's 14.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Can'tHelpMyself

I just wanted to say that Iz, if you are reading, I hope you are OK. Please don't let this vile creep worry or upset you, you've done nothing wrong x

• Heart

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Sarah wanted the girls to help in the office instead of doing homework. The girls look fed up of the office already.

Chris practically throws some cut grapes onto Jace’ high chair.

Sarahs doing that fake hysterical laughing at a pack of taytos crisps and she thought it was funny enough to show Chris the pack and laugh hysterically again. 🙄

The girls went to Greggs and then the office.

Sarah looking stressed surrounded by parcels she still hasn’t posted! She’s off to see nana tomorrow because she’s been promising that she’ll go up all week. Funny she was shopping with her a couple of days ago or was that imaginary nana? 🧐

Chris trying to pretend Jace is saying mama.

Chris said your parcels have been hand wrapped and bowed all by Sarah. Does this arse think blankets wrap themselves? For seven quid Chris I’m not surprised?

Sarah arrived home at 10. Complaining she’s tired and had no lunch. They filmed the girls saying they were taking her Greggs so she must have forgotten she’d filled her face with sausage rolls.

Even more boring than usual. Who’s life revolves around merch? No mention of all the drama from the last few days. 🙄

• Haha

memoii11

VIP Member
Chris, the child you asked to go skinny dipping was 16. That means she was probably only out of a car booster seat for 4 years. Does that make you feel good? You're a sick fuck and you need to stop being so smug, you're vile and karma needs to get you, your wife and your parents asap.

• Sad