Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Steve:
**looks up from tattle.life**

“Jane love don’t worry, he’s made a joke about a young girl being raped,
I knew our boy would do us proud and fuck up even more than you.... 😊
Btw sweetheart the local nursery have been on the phone asking you to stop trying to message the toddlers hun...
keep your “BFF’s” above 14 at least...”

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Sarahs message to somebody named Vicky during a country joe live. They’re so strange. Who messages fans who have gone off them to ask where they stand? Get a grip Sarah! 🙄 They want to control everything people say about them. It’s so weird. Do people actually act like this?! 👀

1C987A13-E400-4379-A023-450688C2B525.png

Apologies if this is already on here.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Poopy pants

What kind of low life scum would troll a 13 year old child? Just when I think I've heard it all!

Go get her Katrina!

Circlish

VIP Member
I DIDN'T report his story so that I could keep an eye on it, and it's gone.
Thanks to those who DID report it 👍🏻
And thank you to those who took screenshots 👏🏻

Hola, Señor Steve! Que pasa?
What a week you’ve ‘tret’ us to, and to top it off I’ve just had the call with my scan results - two years clear of cancer!
Just off to meet up with all my extended family for some fun times at the beach to celebrate, but I’ll be sure to keep checking - I have a sneaky feeling there’s more to come today!😂
Congratulations! Have an amazing time with your hopefully, non noncey trolling and doxxing, family! 🥳 🍸 🕺

• Heart
  • Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
I knew after I posted about Sarah wanting to go away but couldn't because of her blanket shop, she'd do a story hinting they were infact, going away

I posted it to prove they read here 🎣

Hey Sarah 👋 what's it like being known as an enabler and having not only a cheating nonce for a husband but a groomer mother in law? Oh and a pweirdo brother (which you can't deny as he is already behind bars)

• Haha

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Jane is admitting that Chris cheated on Sarah here after the ingham family have spent so long telling everybody it’s lies. If that’s the truth then so is the fact that Chris messaged Jess and the others. How could the grandmother of a teenager tell the ifam to go and tell the girl who was brave enough to speak up, that she will get in trouble for harassment? I’m disgusted that this family are being allowed to brainwash the ifam into believing Chris. These kids look up to this family and Jane has abused that trust in the worst way possible. Just like her son has. Just like Sarah ingham has because if you know your husband is messaging teenagers inappropriately then the last thing you should be doing is standing by his side and denying everything.

Inghams... it took a while but the truth is finally coming out. Sarah this woman has bullied your niece who was self harming at the time because it was too much for her. Your husband has got away with so much because you are refusing to act. Please do something. These teens have been bullied by the ifam and your family for telling the truth. Put yourself in their mothers shoes and do the right thing. If this was any of your girls then would you have called them liars? Do you think because you know what he’s been up to that he has stopped this disgusting behaviour? You are letting this go on. How can you even trust that he’s not still doing it? Protect your ifam and show your children how a mother should act!

How can sarah know that Chris asked a sixteen year old girl to sneak out of her parents hotel room at night to meet him during a holiday to Disney world and still not do anything about it? What will it take before she does do something about it?

Last edited:

sneakypeak04

Holy shit! This woman! I just can't even... This was her talking about Unique Fam. I 100% believe Jane had something to do with the letter poor Eleanor recieved.
I watched that brave little girl speak out on her video about the card she received and how frightened she was ! Any adult sending something like this to anyone but most of all to a innocent child needs serious help! Well done Eleanor for being so brave 👏👏

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
She definitely pointed out it was to Australia and that creepy was going to email those people who ordered from Australia.
I am guessing she reads her and knows I have made an order, that I will be forwarding to trading standards for the correct safety tests.
Hi Sarah, nope not me in Australia. And i used my own address because unlike your family I have nothing to hide or worry about.
I do however think as a mother you are disgusting selling your overpriced unsafety checked tat to anyone who will pay a fortune.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

instacharlie

VIP Member
Wait.....he used to manage Leeds airport? Yet couldn't get a mortgage? Is that really a minimum wage post or something?

• Haha

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Didn't Sarah actually ask the ifam and school bullies to stop being cruel to Leah?
Absolutely speechless that a grandmother/mother/grown adult would target a young child. At this time Leah was only 11/12 years old!

• Wow
  • Angry

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
she's been waiting for business cards to arrive before she posted stuff out? Wait, what, sorry??? Orders from last Friday haven't been posted yet?
She's in shock the tissue paper wasn't big enough... it would have said underneath the size. She shouldn't be anywhere near running a business

So professional buying bright pink, dream big folders and wanting unicorn sellotape holders. Guys if your orders are late its because she hasn't got a super dooper big team that can just go out and get stuff for her.

Girls were allowed out on their own .... to walk the dog....

*edit*... sorry, she didn't post all the orders out, it was only half, maybe the other half might get them next week? What happened to this two day delivery? Sarah didn't know how long it would take apparently. She spent ALL Saturday and Sunday shopping and another day this week? What a joke

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Sarah Ingham: "I'm bulletproof nothing Toulouse"

Katrina: "I throat punch you or take your orange twirls, what will it be?"

Sarah: "Don't hit me too hard"

• Haha

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Exactly this! 👏🏻👏🏻
Has anyone seen the messages Hayley got? Seem a very lot like Mr Ingham sent them tut tut
Yes. They’re from somebody named semcrofts. If you put that name into Instagram there’s a person named semcroft who is a professional roller skater. I can smell chris’ beanie while reading them messages. 🙄 Saying Hayley could be sectioned and that it’s illegal for letting Sarah know Chris Allegedly cheated on his wife. As soon i read him going on about defaming chris and that arrests and interviews have already taken place them I knew who was writing because that’s all chris seems to do. Throw around police investigations that don’t exist.

I hope Chris realises that setting up a gmail called ifamevidence doesn’t make him a police officer. 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha