The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prinny crouched at the front door apparently she likes sniffing the edge of the front door, sniffing "all the things that go past" and she likes the cold draft from the front door. No she wants a bleeping walk.
Poor Prinny she does not get very many walks now in fact you never see them out and about with Prinny but watch tomorrow they will take her for a token walk as it has been mentioned on here
Hmm she has stolen annie leblanc's (from bratayley youtube) photos and pretending she was her? isn't that identity theft too?
It is indeed

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Is this Lorraine women the one who said “Jane only told ONE person Chris slept with Hayley” ( still my favourite line ever LOL)

I’m really confused as to who’s who as they all swap sides quicker than Chris can do his one skate trick
Yes she’s the one who said it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is this Lorraine women the one who said “Jane only told ONE person Chris slept with Hayley” ( still my favourite line ever LOL)

I’m really confused as to who’s who as they all swap sides quicker than Chris can do his one skate trick
Now playing the "victim" card. No one asked her to troll, call girls out for telling the truth or pretend to be in contact with the Inghams. It's a joke how quick she changed sides

Reactions: 27
Now playing the "victim" card. No one asked her to troll, call girls out for telling the truth or pretend to be in contact with the Inghams. It's a joke how quick she changed sides
I don’t believe she’s changed her mind at all 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Wonder if this was #gifted?
Yep and the person who runs that business now has an instagram story which looks like she has attended the Sarah Ingham School of Insta Stories. Talks the same way as Sarah (i.e. really annoying), mentions loads of people messaging her following the vlog, yet has less than 500 followers...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No i dont. I havent hugely followed all that but i think she was very in with jane
In my opinion, Sarah, Katrina, Nikki, Jane, Wendy, Lainey and Lorraine have all shown themselves to be vile trolls. Strange that after all the drama of the past few weeks that they are all still friends on Facebook?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
In my opinion, Sarah, Katrina, Nikki, Jane, Wendy, Lainey and Lorraine have all shown themselves to be vile trolls. Strange that after all the drama of the past few weeks that they are all still friends on Facebook?
Well you wouldn’t have said they would still be friends after watching Lorraine’s live last night! It’s all a bit odd isn’t it

More to come according to Twitter 👀

Reactions: 8
It's really seedy. All these people so quick to trust, then quick to hate and vice versa. All seem to be using each other for their own gain.

Doxxing, sharing screenshots, public falling out, public making up, sending gifts, bombarding with takeaways, gofundme's, amazon wishlists. It's like a cycle, and soon we will be back to the beginning again. Far better to leave them to it and watch from afar - horrified.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She looks totally neglected
Poor Prinny she does not get very many walks now in fact you never see them out and about with Prinny but watch tomorrow they will take her for a token walk as it has been mentioned on here

It is indeed
Her fur is so long and straggly.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Watched a bit of this Lorraine's video. They are like rats on a sinking ship - now all the Jane stuff has come out they all want to change sides again, its crazy to watch grown adults doing this.
Lorraine said Sarah had told her she was down etc, I though Sarah had no issue and was living her best life and it didn't bother her. one. bit

Reactions: 7
Oldies but goodies

Edited by moderator to remove image

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Hola, Señor Steve! Que pasa?
What a week you’ve ‘tret’ us to, and to top it off I’ve just had the call with my scan results - two years clear of cancer!
Just off to meet up with all my extended family for some fun times at the beach to celebrate, but I’ll be sure to keep checking - I have a sneaky feeling there’s more to come today!😂
Fantastic news on your scan results.

Now in defence of Zelda, she may look like a rhino's backside 🦏 but she's 63.

I can't keep up with everything going on lately. I swear to god it's an evil plan to distract us from something :ROFLMAO:

< me catching up on the thread >

View attachment 51584
Maybe they pre-recorded so they could sneak off on holiday or changing houses. Since their content is all the same they could just re-upload last weeks tit shows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Nothing from the Minghams on socials today. Will they still post a happy clappy vlog? Or will we get a rant? A confession?

Reactions: 9
Are we all sure that’s Janes account? Looking back on some of the messages, It wouldn’t surprise me if it was creepy pretending to be her 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
On!y an hour to go till we hear "good afternoooooon ifam" screeched into our ears and lots and lots of cackling from Lazy who pretends there's absolutely NO situation. Whilst noncing Creepy and Grooming Granny are having panic attacks and breakdowns behind the scenes.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
It's really seedy. All these people so quick to trust, then quick to hate and vice versa. All seem to be using each other for their own gain.

Doxxing, sharing screenshots, public falling out, public making up, sending gifts, bombarding with takeaways, gofundme's, amazon wishlists. It's like a cycle, and soon we will be back to the beginning again. Far better to leave them to it and watch from afar - horrified.
Agreed, never understood why these people would get so involved in each other’s lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.