The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just looked at the pic and thought the very same. THE photo easily suggests Jace is Isabelles. What a creepy, twisted family
How does it suggest Jace is Isabelle’s? If it was Isla holding him would you think that? Isabelle is a child I find it odd that you would think like that just because she is a teenager

Reactions: 3
But the real question is - what Tayto? North or South? The tayto from the south could be a ‘foreign treat’ for you Sarah... (yeah I don’t watch the vlogs AT ALL and it shows [emoji23])

Those were Northern Tayto. The southern ones gave different packaging.

Reactions: 3
I have a feeling they are going to Disneyland California for half term, they’ve been dropping little hints with the Mickey glasses the other day and a few weeks ago in Primark with the hoodies for the girls with California on the front
My bet is Disneyland Paris, closer to home in case lazy gets a huge run of orders! Maybe the tin can is getting another run to Europe 🤣🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Noticed that Sarah is a member of a FB group I'm in. There have been posts on there exposing Chris' behaviour and even this year since it all came out, she's been posting and bragging about her "job" and where she's travelled to. She has no shame whatsoever
I’m in that group too but the only post I can see from her is about losing insta followers. There are a few threads about Creepy there which she hasn’t commented on!

Someone should post in that group about the rip off merch and blankets

Reactions: 13
How does it suggest Jace is Isabelle’s? If it was Isla holding him would you think that? Isabelle is a child I find it odd that you would think like that just because she is a teenager
Ithink its the way she has him and the hand on her stomach. Hard to explain 🙈

Reactions: 12
My bet is Disneyland Paris, closer to home in case lazy gets a huge run of orders! Maybe the tin can is getting another run to Europe 🤣🤪😂
WOOO-HOOOOO!
(I thought you said "in case Lazy gets huge runs") 🤣💩💩💩💩💩

Who did those hand-written notes for the free phone socket-holder-things? Esme?? I can't stand that curly-wurly, childish lettering. I can do calligraphy, so it just pains me to see that cack-handed attempt to look elegant 😬
And who wants THREE phone-things? I have ONE phone. I don't know anyone who has three. I can only imagine drug-dealers and unfaithful spouses owning more than one phone 🤔 Or are there entire families devoted to these gyppos? One for mum, one for dad, one for littl'un? 🤷🏻

Ithink its the way she has him and the hand on her stomach. Hard to explain 🙈
I know what you mean 🙋🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I love that group, they dont hold back. Interesting that she's never came forward on discussions about her family on there though.
This one made me laugh, this was a post about the Radfords announcing last years pregnancy, with the then lastest 'ie' girl was announced in all the gutter papers.
She obviously had to cimment as she's such good friends with them. I knew they were in cahoots but it stretches back further than i realised!

20191026_100627.jpg
20191026_100645.jpg
20191026_100703.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I love that group, they dont hold back. Interesting that she's never came forward on discussions about her family on there though.
This one made me laugh, this was a post about the Radfords announcing last years pregnancy, with the then lastest 'ie' girl was announced in all the gutter papers.
She obviously had to cimment as she's such good friends with them. I knew they were in cahoots but it stretches back further than i realised!

View attachment 52121View attachment 52122View attachment 52124
Sarah feels sorry for this persons life when she’s turning a blind eye to her husband grooming and sleeping with her ifam! Does she read what she writes before she posts it? She’s living with Peter Pan the teenager groomer for some free orange twirls and some baby grows! Sarah stop it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sarah ingham you pathetic woman. Take a look at your life. You let your husband duck off for whole days when you know what he’s up to. You fall out with your mother in law for grooming the ifam to protect that lying husband and yet you still put up with Chris doing god knows what to your ifam! The fact you are enabling him to carry on by saying you don’t care shows what kind of woman you are. You’re as sick as Norma and Norman (Jane and Chris) and no amount of denial will change that. You’ve sold your soul for an orange twirl! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Are you looking on their brand new store that dropped this week tho foo!?

Theifam.com

The phone sockets are still there i've just looked

Its so confusing why arent they closing all the old pages where they tried to sell their tat previously?
Ahh my bad, I’m feeling a very lot silly now. They should because I google searched a couple of times and their new website didn’t feature at all in the results, another excellent digital marketing strategy from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Girls waking up at nearly 11am, still looking exhausted. Those late nights do them no good whatsoever. I've been up with my two since half 7. Already got half a days work/chores done.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Girls waking up at nearly 11am, still looking exhausted. Those late nights do them no good whatsoever. I've been up with my two since half 7. Already got half a days work/chores done.
Its not normal for a 7 yr old to still be in bed at 11am!

Reactions: 18
Its not normal for a 7 yr old to still be in bed at 11am!
It is when she's going to bed between 10pm and midnight. Her little body is probably exhausted. Especially when on a school day she has to be up at 7/7.30.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

View attachment 52121View attachment 52122View attachment 52124
Ha ha I’m in that group, hopefully when someone’s blanket takes 4 weeks to arrive and she doesn’t refund etc they’ll name and shame her on it, can’t see her getting involved in the comments then somehow!

Reactions: 14
It is when she's going to bed between 10pm and midnight. Her little body is probably exhausted. Especially when on a school day she has to be up at 7/7.30.
Thats true but then she shouldnt be going to bed that late.

Reactions: 6
Is surely in response to all the comments here yesterday about the kids ‘working hours’ and how they have no time to rest, next day an insta story of them having a big undisturbed lie in... Sarah pet, I know you say you don’t care what your haterzzz say but you do don’t you?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does Prinny look overweight to anyone else? They used to film them taking her on a walk all the time but now we never see it...

35E5D3DC-5570-4395-9A62-195296929809.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.