The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well who'd have thought it? Jane Ingham might be the one to end the youtube 'career'.

No, I think it was Jane. Especially after all this.
They’ll just deny all knowledge ... non of what Jane has said really put anything on to them. They can easily pretend to cut ties with Jane and be outraged. Janes behaviour has also got people talking about her instead of chris

• Angry
Reactions: 8
At this point I'm convinced that creepy gets all his training from Jane.
She's a grooming. Manipulating. Catfishing fiend.
Are we even sure Steve is real or is he another one of Jane's fakes 😂 (I'm kidding)

Reactions: 8
They’ll just deny all knowledge ... non of what Jane has said really put anything on to them. They can easily pretend to cut ties with Jane and be outraged. Janes behaviour has also got people talking about her instead of chris
People will still talk about Chris Ingham, alleged groomer, confirmed cheat, persistent liar, allegedly ginger, nasty vile cretin, one trick blader like a first grader. He will never escape his past until he accepts responsibility for his actions.
The news about Jane is merely confirming what we all knew already. The adults in the family are toxic, narcissistic and all have sociopathic traits.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
He needs to change the name of his video titled
Nobody bullies my kid to nobody bullies my kid but We can bully yours
#dickheads #thimbledick #beanysex # waitwhileipukealittle

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Who is the ‘real Inghams’? A victim , ex acquaintance or just an angry viewer like us? Do we know?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Bahahahaha thank you. Brilliant.

Reactions: 3
My god, the rant in the tarpolean tent on the tour of Europe in Europe has become even more comical now...
"just one malicious tweet or message carries a jail term.."
Yes Chris, we believe you.
Bloody hell, you couldn't make this up!
Does he really believe the police are going to give a tit haha. They let pedos off prison even when they have viewed thousands of abuse pictures. I very doubt anyone is getting sent to prison for talking about the truth. The most they would get first is a warning. If it continued then it would be a caution. If it still carried on a charge. But never prison.

Reactions: 10
Because I know there are a lot of people who haven't followed this from the beginning, it was also alleged by Sarah and Katrina's aunt that Chris offered Katrina money for sex.

So, husband offers wife's sister money for sex. Really.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Angry viewer. We think.
Whoever they are I hope that they have involved the authorities and are not just stirring up a tit storm on social media. Yes it's highly entertaining when you're chilling on the sofa instead of getting on with work but joking aside, creating fake accounts to bully and intimidate impressionable youngsters is sickening and she should be held accountable. I think a hefty fine along with a few hundred hours community service would suffice. Who know's her daughter-in-law could "make" some high vis ifam jackets for her to wear as she litter picks the streets around where Katrina lives....:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.