The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she put Mickey Mouse glasses on jace and say something like ‘are you ready for your holiday’ ?
First time she said “are you all ready for your holiday?” Then she changed it to “are you all ready for the holidays”...interesting!

Matalan clothing challenge - take note Sarah when Isabelle says “me and Esme have such different styles” - stop dressing them the same!
I wonder if they bought any of those clothes and if Matalan gave permission for commercial filming on their premise?!

Reactions: 18
What’s ever happened to the charvavan? Never mentioned since their “epic” adventures.

Here’s an idea lazy why don’t you drive around and personally drop of those packages to save on postage? Tattlers will be most grateful ☺
It is still in the driveway. we saw a glimpse of it last week I think, also the pink car.
Sarah hoped to go out in the caravan one weekend but Chris had to visit the policestation and the next weekend they went to Forrest holiday instead because the caravan sites started to closing down.

Reactions: 12
He is a bleeping head 🤬🤬, even his use of the word 'big' - have you looked at your wife lately?? Shes an 18 year old girl, had it been a bloke would you have said anything, probably not you spineless dickless fuckwit 🤬🤬

Sorry for the swears... I'm raging!

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I’m absolutely livid I went out today and I come home to this crap , the bloody cheek of the twit is UNBELIEVABLE!!!
He dodged prison by the skin of his teeth because the girls were barely legal and he has the gall to bully another girl for speaking the TRUTH.
What a tit bag 💩
I rarely speak of anyone in such a derogatory way but come on it’s ridiculous how he is acting , making threats and alluding to rape in prison wtf.
They could have done budget Halloween merchandise just stick his greasy mug on the front of a T shirt .
#whenwillthisend #doestheircheekknownobounds
#wanker

• Angry
Reactions: 24
A sister buys my outfit challenge, shouldnt that be on SassyBelle?
How many times can they film the same boring shite!! And it’s not even done properly as they let them pick the outfit in the end. Sad people they really are. They have zero talent

Reactions: 15
I wonder if this is about my order?
I am not in Aus but it would make sense to her to not use my own address.
Hahaha! new look have their own kids range!Oh and it`s a 1/4 of the price of the tat sarah`s flogging to the gulible ifam... :mad:

Reactions: 6
Also, is ****** Dave about to be outed as Public Safety?
The only vile dirty little tramps are Chris Sarah and Jane in this situation. If this is Dave he is just as bad. Sickos the lot of them. I bet they actually get off on reading here. To people like them any attention is lapped up bad or good. They truly are the most vile people

Reactions: 9
It's about time all the people who know these scumbags, and know exactly what they're like, grow some balls and out all their secrets. There will be plenty! Every single person (and by that I mean responsible adult) who has turned a blind eye and kept quiet so far is almost as disgusting as they are.

Reactions: 18
Sarah saying today that she can't bring herself to buy something that she knew was on sale a week ago, but starts her own business with an introductory reduced price. Take note Ifam!! You could have had it cheaper, so don't buy it now! Sarah says you shouldn't.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
There’s no way that tea party will/can happen as everyone will lose their tit at Chris being in contact with minors - unless for some reason Chris is ‘skating’ aka not allowed to be there which actually would be kind of funny to see them try lie about it hahah

Reactions: 21
Looks to me like Sarah had been crying at the start of today's video. What a shame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As any ifam asked about when this tea party Is? ... I would be pretty pissed to spend nearly £300 on a rubber doll just to meet my idols and 3 months down the line duck all is mentioned

Reactions: 17
The only vile dirty little tramps are Chris Sarah and Jane in this situation. If this is Dave he is just as bad. Sickos the lot of them. I bet they actually get off on reading here. To people like them any attention is lapped up bad or good. They truly are the most vile people
I'm not sure.

This last week or two Chris has been exposed as one of the most pathetic shags in Leeds/Bradford, who has to keep his beanie and t-shirt on and has never heard of foreplay. We already know that he cheats on his wife, has fathered at least one illegitimate child, is attracted to 16 year olds. He was banged up in Australia (that vlog is well worth going back and watching), is too scared to return to Florida because the Po-Po might be waiting for him AND.... his only source of amusement this week is making a rape joke at an 18 year old and knows we won't stop talking about it. All this can be viewed by his neighbours, kids' school teachers, etc...

He'd have to be really f'ed up to get a kick out of all that, especially as the internet is forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well

That thomas has sarah, chris and the kids as his cover photo on facebook i know he has disabilities but thats creepy
That person invites them over all the time. 😂 iv even seen her say where shes going be at the weekend in case they want to pop in.
Never seen them respond though.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm not sure.

This last week or two Chris has been exposed as one of the most pathetic shags in Leeds/Bradford, who has to keep his beanie and t-shirt on and has never heard of foreplay. We already know that he cheats on his wife, has fathered at least one illegitimate child, is attracted to 16 year olds. He was banged up in Australia (that vlog is well worth going back and watching), is too scared to return to Florida because the Po-Po might be waiting for him AND.... his only source of amusement this week is making a rape joke at an 18 year old and knows we won't stop talking about it. All this can be viewed by his neighbours, kids' school teachers, etc...

He'd have to be really f'ed up to get a kick out of all that, especially as the internet is forever.
Wait. No foreplay?! Just when you think he can't get any worse 😠 Not that I'd want any from him 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.