The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls waking up at nearly 11am, still looking exhausted. Those late nights do them no good whatsoever. I've been up with my two since half 7. Already got half a days work/chores done.
The problem also is, the holidays are there as the kids need a break as well so even going to the supermarket or the office constantly when they actually need that down time... but even when they are at home, they have to “perform” (however much or little) for the camera. They can never fully relax.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Oh duck off, Sarah, sticking a camera in your kids' faces the moment they wake up, belittling them and broadcasting it to the world. You're not right in the head 🙄👋🏻👋🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I just watched a reaction video to last night vlog, rumour has it there's reports of solicitors letters coming out again.
Think of the environment Creepy, don't waste paper, fuel and pollute the air with more bullshit. The letters won't silence people, they all know you're a dirty liar and like to scare people...the last lot didn't work well.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is that allowed if what he was alleged to be in prison for on here is true? Unless it’s commercial, surely he won’t be allowed to be decorating houses with children?
Surely he’d be on the register and wouldn’t be allowed? I doubt he puts it in his adverts!😡
To be allowed to work with the public you need to have a CRB check and that would show up his criminal record

Reactions: 10
I know this might get deleted because im not sure if we’re allowed to talk about McPhee but guess who’s rejoining the ingham family support group on Facebook?! I think we can expect to see her in a red ifam hoodie from groomy Jane any day now! 🙄🙄 I knew I didn’t trust that one! Apparently she’ll be protecting the girls from in there! 🙄

Edited to say I’m not sure if we can.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I know this will get deleted because we can’t talk about McPhee but guess who’s rejoining the ingham family support group on Facebook! I think we can expect to see her in a red ifam hoodie from groomy Jane any day now! 🙄🙄 I knew I didn’t trust that one! Apparently she’ll be protecting the girls from in there! 🙄
Oh man I knew it!!!

Reactions: 7
Oh dear, it seems that Lorraine is having trouble producing the goods! I can imagine it would be very difficult to show proof without implicating herself with the comments she made!

Screenshot_20191026-113012_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20191026-113023_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20191026-113039_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20191026-113053_Samsung Internet.jpg

I know this will get deleted because we can’t talk about McPhee but guess who’s rejoining the ingham family support group on Facebook! I think we can expect to see her in a red ifam hoodie from groomy Jane any day now! 🙄🙄 I knew I didn’t trust that one! Apparently she’ll be protecting the girls from in there! 🙄

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 8
My husband just said bits and bats! He's never watched the inghams. I feel like I need a divorce 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh man I knew it!!!
I’m sure Sarah is a moderator in there. She was really friendly at some point with Jane and the inghams. Can you imagine what she must know? She’s not said much at all. If she does a post explaining everything then fair enough but I can’t see it.

Oh dear, it seems that Lorraine is having trouble producing the goods! I can imagine it would be very difficult to show proof without implicating herself with the comments she made!

View attachment 52148View attachment 52150View attachment 52151View attachment 52152

Why aren't we allowed to talk about her? It seems everyone else is fair game!
<<rule has been lifted for someone so heavily involved in the ingham’s trolling >>
I’m not sure but I thought we wasn’t. Maybe I’m wrong but I think it’s because she was using all the tattle stuff to make her vlogs get views.

Apologies if I’m wrong though because I did suggest Jane bought her the Apple Watch and it wasn’t deleted.

My husband just said bits and bats! He's never watched the inghams. I feel like I need a divorce 😭😭
If he starts screaming GOOOOD MORNING and hysterically laughing at taytos then you should start worrying! 😉🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure Sarah is a moderator in there. She was really friendly at some point with Jane and the inghams. Can you imagine what she must know? She’s not said much at all. If she does a post explaining everything then fair enough but I can’t see it.

I’m not sure but I thought we wasn’t. Maybe I’m wrong but I think it’s because she was using all the tattle stuff to make her vlogs get views.

Apologies if I’m wrong though because I did suggest Jane bought her the Apple Watch and it wasn’t deleted.

If he starts screaming GOOOOD MORNING and hysterically laughing at taytos then you should start worrying! 😉🤣🤣

I don’t think they were quite as matey as she’d like you to think, apart from the meddling granny I think lazy and creepy just watched her from afar and only communicated in a fan sort of way. That’s what seemed to spur her ‘seeing the light’ though I think that’s total
BS tbh.

I agree that we shouldn’t give her content or oxygen here though, she’s one very nasty lady.

Reactions: 9
The kids go to bed gone 10pm on a school night. Look how tired they are almost 11am on a Saturday morning. Goodness knows how they must feel every morning when a lie in isn't an option, and at school

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I just watched a reaction video to last night vlog, rumour has it there's reports of solicitors letters coming out again.
Think of the environment Creepy, don't waste paper, fuel and pollute the air with more bullshit. The letters won't silence people, they all know you're a dirty liar and like to scare people...the last lot didn't work well.
I haven’t watched the reaction video but letters about what and to who? Surely no solicitor would write letters telling people that they can’t tell the truth about something? I hope it costs them dearly, they are total cowards, watching from the sidelines and then using their money to send threatening letters to people who don’t agree with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wish I had the time to make myself a youtube channel and talk about them real single day just to get one of his legal threatening letters, to carry on and actually have the whole process happen and him actually take me to court. I’m no legal eagle but what honestly who has ever been sued for sharing information that is true and has been reported through verified news sources? Who has ever been sent to prison for sharing their opinion in a non threatening way? What planet does he live on? I’m honestly furious that they think they can silence people because they don’t like the reaction to their actual behaviour? Especially with all of these horrible messages from his Mother actually encouraging children to troll and dox? Sorry for the rant!

Reactions: 25
I wish I had the time to make myself a youtube channel and talk about them real single day just to get one of his legal threatening letters, to carry on and actually have the whole process happen and him actually take me to court. I’m no legal eagle but what honestly who has ever been sued for sharing information that is true and has been reported through verified news sources? Who has ever been sent to prison for sharing their opinion in a non threatening way? What planet does he live on? I’m honestly furious that they think they can silence people because they don’t like the reaction to their actual behaviour? Especially with all of these horrible messages from his Mother actually encouraging children to troll and dox? Sorry for the rant!
They think they can control what people say about them with threats. Nobody is getting sued so he’s just wasting money on letters. All it shows is how Sarah and Chris manipulate their ifam. Some of them are probably scared of saying the wrong thing and getting a letter. I notice he only threatens to sue normal people who are concerned with his behaviour. He never threatened the newspapers or Alfie deyes. He’s just trying to silence people and It won’t work.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.