Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
He just reminds me of Jimmy Saville. He looks ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
Someone sent them a board game and later on Izzy saw an ad for the same game on an ad before a YouTube video and thought it was weird and joked that someone was watching them.
Crossword puzzles are fun too. All allegedly of course. I believe them to be upholders of the highest standards of integrity.
8FFB4A44-873B-498C-BEBC-2AB7F33C10BB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
D

Departed member 294

Just your bimonthly reminder that this is real

You’re so welcome gorgeous

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

TuppenceMcreedy

I think honestly, there's only a couple of ways this ends for them. There's no way that their current rate of living is sustainable as much as they try to squeeze every single solitary penny they find out of whatever nest egg they have left over. The money they'd make from their vlogs daily would go back into the sub purchases just to keep things afloat whilst in the background they sell off as much as they can for their next sooper dooper holiday or crazy woo hoo birthday present pile made up of fan gifts.
They are and always will be blocked at every turn because of that sad pathetic man. for lack of a better word.
What I love is when they complain about this hate, what do you fucking expect. The fact you still receive as much backlash as you have since these allegations were made public by people much braver than you should make YOU (i'm talking to you Sarah you weak miserable excuse for a woman) realise the seriousness of this situation. I really, for your sake, wish that one day you do.
When the time comes that you no longer have an audience or a platform to broadcast on and you are left all alone with a man who cares so little about you. I hope then you can realise.
This isn't a game, it's not he said, she said, the evidence is overwhelming and the allegations alone are enough for you to never win any sort of audience back. You will never recover.
The fans that are still there are just clinging on, soon there'll be another family that'll garner far more interest and those last few will go too.
You google his name the articles are there, they always will be and that's why they will never come back from this. There's no redemption and I personally cannot wait to see the next few months, be it a year if I have to and they'll be gone.

Please excuse my rant. I have been a long time lurker and had to get this off my chest. Now if you'll excuse me i'm gonna go do a
big ol woohoo grab the blades and head out BOII. just kidding i'm 25 and I have a job to go to like most people because i'm not a sociopath living in a cream filled acne human suit.
Have a lovely day everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Hatshepsut

This made me smile in tonight’s vlog. Don’t you just know that the workman in the background is looking at this one-trick wazzock and thinking why don’t you just grow up and get a job you pathetic twat. 😂

C6AEF05E-EBED-48D6-BBD7-4CF8645965C0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Stephie

VIP Member
Probably got ID'd because he was talking to the cashier like fucking Rastamouse, and no grown men do that. 'S'up man'

• Haha
Reactions: 48

karmacoma

Chatty Member
96F724FB-CA40-4D92-BD99-D3E194030DAB.jpeg Happy Independence Day to the country I’ll never be allowed back in, woooohooo ! #agressiveinlinenonce #allegedly

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Sarah really isn't grasping how little space that caravan has. A huge condiment holder and more undeeded glasses.

Sarah really isn't grasping how little space that caravan has. A huge condiment holder and more undeeded glasses.
You can say th.......nope, better not push it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Justjonie

VIP Member
I don't feel for Sarah whatsoever. She's a greedy money-grabbing bitch who stuck with her sleazy prick of a husband because of the income. They have no morals and are in their marriage out of convenience. They conceived a child solely for the potential income he could provide, rather than out of love. As for a job, Sarah has done fuck all work her whole life, her CV could likely be written on the back of a stamp. I for one will be glad to see their eventual downfall. Karma is a bitch and when it eventually hits their asses, I hope it comes in a vehicle the size of a cruise ship. They brought this on themselves. Fuck them.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Is this caravan a TARDIS? The amount of crap Sarah had in that trolley is not gonna fit in that tiny tin can.
I'm assuming they plan to co-sleep with Jace?
I didn't actually realise how small it was till today but it's made me realise this could be their best holiday in a long time. The 6 of them crammed into that small space. Esme with her Barbie's everywhere, Isabelle trying to do her make up in that tiny bathroom while Jace is screaming and Isla has the TV on full blast just so she can watch the worst witch, while Sarah shouts at the camera and Chris tries to edit in the car. It's gonna be hilarious!

The fact they're going from a 3 story house to the tiniest caravan is gonna be comedy gold on its own!

• Haha
  • Heart

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Keeping Jason in hats isn’t going to help with the early-onset male pattern baldness he will have inherited from his father.

You’d think they’d be rubbing caffeine on his head already, given the massive impact that Creepy’s hairline and ‘tone’ have had on his own life.
(Credit to @Hatshepsut for the collage)

• Sick
  • Haha