The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only skimmed their last few vlogs but during the girls shopping challenge didnt isabelle say she didn't really like half of the stuff that was picked then in the next clip they've bought it and suddenly she likes it, particularly the tube top 🤔 just why buy it if she doesn't like it.

Reactions: 7
Only skimmed their last few vlogs but during the girls shopping challenge didnt isabelle say she didn't really like half of the stuff that was picked then in the next clip they've bought it and suddenly she likes it, particularly the tube top 🤔 just why buy it if she doesn't like it.
Isla had to choose what to buy. I get the "challange" but its a waste of money if she really didnt like the stuff. Its all pointless crap just to fill a vlog with.

Reactions: 2
Isla had to choose what to buy. I get the "challange" but its a waste of money if she really didnt like the stuff. Its all pointless crap just to fill a vlog with.
Probably gets returned anyway. Read that’s what most of these ASOS hail role do too

Reactions: 3
S has posted an insta story that they’ve been sent a game to take in their caravan but the photo has Xmas decorations in the background so the were obviously sent it months ago!!

Reactions: 2
To be fair, they do still have some decorations up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
S has posted an insta story that they’ve been sent a game to take in their caravan but the photo has Xmas decorations in the background so the were obviously sent it months ago!!
That decoration has been thier all year. 🙈

Just had an old vlog pop up on my suggestions. Turns out almost three times as many people watched Isla get her ears pierced than Jace’s birth. So much to a baby paying for a new house, Chris.
To quote Sarah’s shocking grasp on the English language ‘I don’t know if to laugh or cry’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Instead of all that tat they bought izzy how about her mother buy her some shoes instead. Only ever see her in that cheap pair of peacocks school shoes with every outfit. Poor girl always looks scruffy these days, Sarah get your teenage daughter a pair of Converse or Vans or something like that or even a pair of sandals for the summer!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Anyone watch Katrianas channel? I watched Leahs birthday and the difference is huge. Not a doll in sight, band merch, decent clothes etc. Thier interactions are way more natural then sarah and isabelle as well.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen the pic of the baby on instagram? He looks so vacant

• Sad
Reactions: 1
In this screenshot of the vlog from two days ago you can see the lamp behind Creepy. They're just lazy and haven't taken them down yet. Oh well at least they are prepared for December.

Did they remove the airport vlog where Chris was held in Australia?
No, it's the famous agriculture vlog. The end is really weird, you just see Sarah looking really tired and pissed off trying to pretend everything is ok.

I don't watch them anymore but could Izzy be going on holiday with her dad's family after saying HELL NO. to the caravan
I think she said it about Isla's clothes so I think it is a family trip.

Last edited:
Anyone watch Katrianas channel? I watched Leahs birthday and the difference is huge. Not a doll in sight, band merch, decent clothes etc. Thier interactions are way more natural then sarah and isabelle as well.
I thought the exact same, I've never seen anything like that between lazy and Isabelle. They couldn't be any further apart, I know as a child/teen which house I would rather be growing up in.

Do lazy and creepy not realise that their audience have grown alongside the girls, people want to see them have age appropriate gifts. And to whoever said Izzy always looks scruffy, I wholeheartedly agree. She hasn't been given a chance to mature and find her own style. In Matalan she said she didn't like particular outfits and you could hear Lazy chirping up 'well I do', it doesn't matter what Izzy likes or dislikes. Look at that lilac coat, she was pushed into having that. What teenager wants to shop in Matalan? She's always been their big money maker but they've failed to let her grow and she's no longer relatable to the audience she once had.
My niece is the same age as her and they are poles apart. Her mum isn't rolling in money, but she gets a few well thought out and wanted gifts. She asks for vouchers for her birthday from family, so she can go on the train with a friend to a town 25 miles away and spend the day shopping.
What lazy is doing to her is so damaging!

Reactions: 24
Went to look for todays vlog and yesterdays seems to have gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.