The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think honestly, there's only a couple of ways this ends for them. There's no way that their current rate of living is sustainable as much as they try to squeeze every single solitary penny they find out of whatever nest egg they have left over. The money they'd make from their vlogs daily would go back into the sub purchases just to keep things afloat whilst in the background they sell off as much as they can for their next sooper dooper holiday or crazy woo hoo birthday present pile made up of fan gifts.
They are and always will be blocked at every turn because of that sad pathetic man. for lack of a better word.
What I love is when they complain about this hate, what do you bleeping expect. The fact you still receive as much backlash as you have since these allegations were made public by people much braver than you should make YOU (i'm talking to you Sarah you weak miserable excuse for a woman) realise the seriousness of this situation. I really, for your sake, wish that one day you do.
When the time comes that you no longer have an audience or a platform to broadcast on and you are left all alone with a man who cares so little about you. I hope then you can realise.
This isn't a game, it's not he said, she said, the evidence is overwhelming and the allegations alone are enough for you to never win any sort of audience back. You will never recover.
The fans that are still there are just clinging on, soon there'll be another family that'll garner far more interest and those last few will go too.
You google his name the articles are there, they always will be and that's why they will never come back from this. There's no redemption and I personally cannot wait to see the next few months, be it a year if I have to and they'll be gone.

Please excuse my rant. I have been a long time lurker and had to get this off my chest. Now if you'll excuse me i'm gonna go do a
big ol woohoo grab the blades and head out BOII. just kidding i'm 25 and I have a job to go to like most people because i'm not a sociopath living in a cream filled acne human suit.
Have a lovely day everyone.
Well said 😁

Reactions: 4
The only explanation I have for that video is that Creepy was very drunk when he edited the vlog last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think with this new style of editing they must know that their YouTube time is drawing to an end. They're clutching at straws hence the sudden challenges and desperately trying to do something to pull in those views. They're worried for sure

Reactions: 19
Maybe he’s doing night shifts at a factory and Sarah is editing and that’s why it’s so different or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Havent watched todays vlog yet, whats wrong with the editing
Trying to copy Family Fizz, but in a weird way!!

Pity he didn’t photoshop her wonky eyebrows!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Pity he don’t photoshop her wonky eyebrows!!
It’s bloody awful isn’t it! Pretty sure my 9yr old could do better...calls himself a content creator! I’d love to see the skate video that’s taken months to film and edit (cough cough) Don’t think for a minute that’s what he’s been doing for hours on end at all..you would see an improvement by now surely?!

Just leaving these here, roll on click bait who knew online food delivery would be so amazing, and finally people are starting to see!

Attachments

Last edited:
So she got them 6-9 month sleepsuits because it's to hot to wear them at the moment and yet at the end he's in a big fluffy sleepsuit 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she got them 6-9 month sleepsuits because it's to hot to wear them at the moment and yet at the end he's in a big fluffy sleepsuit 🤦

My newborn been in a sleepsuit all day 🥺 she's been a perfect temperature in the heat. What else are they meant to wear?!

Reactions: 1
96F724FB-CA40-4D92-BD99-D3E194030DAB.jpeg Happy Independence Day to the country I’ll never be allowed back in, woooohooo ! #agressiveinlinenonce #allegedly

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I think honestly, there's only a couple of ways this ends for them. There's no way that their current rate of living is sustainable as much as they try to squeeze every single solitary penny they find out of whatever nest egg they have left over. The money they'd make from their vlogs daily would go back into the sub purchases just to keep things afloat whilst in the background they sell off as much as they can for their next sooper dooper holiday or crazy woo hoo birthday present pile made up of fan gifts.
They are and always will be blocked at every turn because of that sad pathetic man. for lack of a better word.
What I love is when they complain about this hate, what do you bleeping expect. The fact you still receive as much backlash as you have since these allegations were made public by people much braver than you should make YOU (i'm talking to you Sarah you weak miserable excuse for a woman) realise the seriousness of this situation. I really, for your sake, wish that one day you do.
When the time comes that you no longer have an audience or a platform to broadcast on and you are left all alone with a man who cares so little about you. I hope then you can realise.
This isn't a game, it's not he said, she said, the evidence is overwhelming and the allegations alone are enough for you to never win any sort of audience back. You will never recover.
The fans that are still there are just clinging on, soon there'll be another family that'll garner far more interest and those last few will go too.
You google his name the articles are there, they always will be and that's why they will never come back from this. There's no redemption and I personally cannot wait to see the next few months, be it a year if I have to and they'll be gone.

Please excuse my rant. I have been a long time lurker and had to get this off my chest. Now if you'll excuse me i'm gonna go do a
big ol woohoo grab the blades and head out BOII. just kidding i'm 25 and I have a job to go to like most people because i'm not a sociopath living in a cream filled acne human suit.
Have a lovely day everyone.
Spot on. Also, if they have new management, which I doubt, and that manager’s first and only piece of advice wasn’t for Chris to deal with what he’s done or piss off, then they’re just there to fleece the corpse.

Reactions: 7
Ok so I hate watched last nights - was hoping for a full on rant but it wasn’t

Actually can’t remember what pissed me off more about it now as I’ve been out living my best life taking my kids to school and doing a healthy food shop 🤔

Oh that was it the editing. WTAF! Is it meant to look or something? I never thought it was possible to make a tit vlog shitter 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t think Isla nearly went in the water at all - in fact I think she was strategically placed there for a good old click bait. I mean if one of my kids nearly fell in a canal I wouldn’t have been so calm and the others would have been at least saying something about it, not Esme she was on the phone talking about a photo she had taken 😂

Just think it’s a load of tit, like them

Right beat get some work done - maybe the Minghams can look up the definition of that instead of rolosauras, which isn’t a real thing unlike work....

• Heart
If everyone stopped hate watching they’d probably end much much faster. I think at this point they try to piss us off cause hate views probably outweigh the fans

Reactions: 17
If everyone stopped hate watching they’d probably end much much faster. I think at this point they try to piss us off cause hate views probably outweigh the fans
First time I’ve watched in weeks - I saw the word rant and I was reeled it in 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Nice job on copying other family’s editing style Creepy. It’s not like there isn’t a whole Intro to introduce your family with names included.. oh wait....THERE IS.
Daft twit

• Haha
Shelby Church recently uploaded a video about how much Youtubers actually earn from ads. It's genuinely the best video I've seen on the topic and is definitely worth the watch if you want to try and get a grasp on how much this family is making, or if you're just curious in general.

Reactions: 9
So i watched the end bit of the vlog... Maybe the "missed opertunties" were not leaving chris when she had the chance last year....

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Pity he didn’t photoshop her wonky eyebrows!!
Sarah’s left eye is so much smaller than her right. I noticed it years ago, but this pic of her really highlights it.

Reactions: 9
I wanna see sarah get all hot and bothered what times the rant? I'll be asleep if I watch all of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.