The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dyson look to have a very active Facebook page with 1.8m likes.

Reactions: 12
Have you even vacuumed if you haven’t slow mo’ed it for youtube though??!

Edit just read the thread and seemed they were sponsored. Thought it was a miracle Sarah was doing housework. I only watched the first part.

‘This super funky barrel’ you can empty. Who even describes a bleeping Hoover like that, shows how often she uses one

‘You don’t even have to touch the dirt’ ... again shows how often she uses a Hoover. If you don’t have a dyson you scoop it all out with your hands obviously?!

Haha the way she carefully went around the door mat. Pick it up and hoover under it Hun.

The first 2 minutes of this vlog are the most entertaining it’s been for months. It’s like watching a child learn to hoover

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
i think emailing/messaging dyson is pointless! It wont change anything and it gives the inghams an excuse that your all bullying them! the company wont care! maybe we need to start thinking about clever ways to distrupt their lives!
Well they will care because if they are seen supporting an alleged nonce then they will lose customers.

Reactions: 3
be careful I put something on their facebook (stupidly) and I mentioned chris threatened me but not only that Ive opened my filter messages from May and I had a woman sending me a torrent of abuse saying I should leave the family alone, I never even mentioned the girls other than to say he is a dad of girls and a baby

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They probably already know about him and they aint going to lose many customers! I will still buy a dyson because they are fab hoovers! All im saying is that your giving the inghams an excuse to call you all bullies! you need to be clever about it! dyson will delete your comments and you wont get anywhere!
So you think it’s perfectly okay for us sit back whilst these companies (big or small) continually work with a family where the father has not only groomed and sent sexual messages to young teen girls, but then had the audacity alongside that cretin wife of his to send nasty threats. Is that behavior acceptable? NO....HELL NO!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sarah’s essentials for a caravan that they are all cramming into - 4 plastic wine glasses. Seems silly when she doesn’t drink 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.