The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still don't know what the point of their names popping up is, whilst the editing was slightly less cringy there's literally no need for it. All their names are in the intro and mentioned throughout the vlog besides I doubt they're getting many new viewers which would be the only purpose for it

Reactions: 4
I just watched Creepy fall off the rail onto his nuts on Instagram stories. Ouch! But he deserved it and it was so joyful to watch. 😁😂
I think if he falls on his nuts enough maybe it will all stop working correctly if you all know what I mean....😜

Reactions: 7
My car was reading a temperature of 34degrees today (I know, not entirely accurate). Why the hell is he in winter clothes? What the duck?!
What the actual hell?! They’re going to make him ill!! My baby crawls around in just a nappy and a vest on these days! It’s roasting!

Reactions: 13
I don't feel for Sarah whatsoever. She's a greedy money-grabbing witch who stuck with her sleazy prick of a husband because of the income. They have no morals and are in their marriage out of convenience. They conceived a child solely for the potential income he could provide, rather than out of love. As for a job, Sarah has done duck all work her whole life, her CV could likely be written on the back of a stamp. I for one will be glad to see their eventual downfall. Karma is a witch and when it eventually hits their asses, I hope it comes in a vehicle the size of a cruise ship. They brought this on themselves. duck them.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
100% FACT NO DOUBT IN MY MIND WHAT SO EVER today Sarah was doing her very best impression of being all fun and happy to prove that the anniversary of discovering her husband is a bigger pervert than her brother has not bothered her 🙄🙄 FOOLING NO ONE😂 other than the 5 year old i fam that don’t know about it ! She’s trying to troll her haters by saying look at me I’m sooo happy ! NO YOU ARE NOT LIAR ! Your living with a man who is attracted to girls half your age !
all she actually does is give more material ! 😆 I think I dislike her more than him ! 😱 As for the eldest child saying she came up with a really good idea 🤦🏼‍♀️ Noooo you watched videos or less hated families and copied their ideas but don’t have their natural flair so it just comes across CRINGE A F !!! I know it’s not her fault she’s a child but I have to say the only members of that family I like are Esme , Prinny and the baby ! The rest of them have changed so much OR MAYBE are just showing their true colours now ! I’ve decided I can’t even hate watch them anymore because it’s one long CRINGE FEST from start to finish !
Don’t worry Jess and all the other girls who where brave and outed him / them !!!!!!! I am certain he won’t be able to resist those teens for long and no amount of Sarah trying to dress like a child is going to DO IT for him ! Sooner or later he WILL mess up and be well and truly fucked ! Perverts do not change they just lay low until the dust settles !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My car was reading a temperature of 34degrees today (I know, not entirely accurate). Why the hell is he in winter clothes? What the duck?!
This was what he was in in last night's vlog and she was in that outfit too so I think this must have been from Tuesday.
Although it was still hot on Tuesday!

Reactions: 1
How many 'projects' is Chris working on? Or is that what he calls teenage girls now?

For a baby who "rolled" over a month ago it seems he's gone backwards and now can't 🙄😂
Oh no he rolled over TWICE apparently lol

Don’t take criticism from those you wouldn’t take advice from... take plenty of advice from here though don’t you...

Also, wasn’t the day that vlog was filmed to ‘anniversary’?! Very telling how she was pondering on what could have been and does she regret any of it etc
That I did giggle at, I thought the exact same thing as did others for definate!!!, She sounded like she had so many regrets it was hilarious, silly woman

Wtf is that editing? They have to be taking the piss!
I really think they are clutching at straws and trying to come up with new content but failing badly and it's embarrassing as hell!!

I don't feel for Sarah whatsoever. She's a greedy money-grabbing witch who stuck with her sleazy prick of a husband because of the income. They have no morals and are in their marriage out of convenience. They conceived a child solely for the potential income he could provide, rather than out of love. As for a job, Sarah has done duck all work her whole life, her CV could likely be written on the back of a stamp. I for one will be glad to see their eventual downfall. Karma is a witch and when it eventually hits their asses, I hope it comes in a vehicle the size of a cruise ship. They brought this on themselves. duck them.
could not of said it better myself!!! Well bloody said
feeling sorry for her!!! No chance she has to take blame to, as the saying goes " she made her bed so lie in it love",

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What’s this skate shop thing?
OMG has he gotten a job in that indoor skate park??? That would combine the theories of that he has actually gotten a job and explain the whole "he's off skating all day "... Yeah like 8 hours Day maybe?? (shift work)

ETA I think I jumped the gun, it seems it's just his "crew" [emoji849][emoji849] the embarassment of that!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
OMG has he gotten a job in that indoor skate park??? That would combine the theories of that he has actually gotten a job and explain the whole "he's off skating all day "... Yeah like 8 hours Day maybe?? (shift work)

ETA I think I jumped the gun, it seems it's just his "crew" [emoji849][emoji849] the embarassment of that!!!
Haha "team rider" how embarassing. You're 34 or 35 Chris!

Reactions: 8
I think Lazy is styling her hair with Creepys grease. Looking greasy in the front lately. I don't know but is it me but I think Isabelle needs some speech lessons. For a vlogger her speech is not very good. Often she slurs her words and stutters a bit. I find it hard understanding her sometimes. I know she's a kid but if they are going to rely on her to save their dying channel maybe get her some eloquation lessons. Sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lol just watched a video from ImAlexx, talking about how family vlogging channels don’t have to take their husbands phone away for accidentally marrying a 12 year old (in relation to Danielle Cohn another YouTuber) and then said “well that’s not actually too far fetched for a family vlogging channel” 😂😂 classic creepy

Reactions: 6
So I take it Jace never got fed the whole time they were out today, Sarah was in a skin tight denim pinafore dress no way she was able to get a bap out to feed her babbi, unless she was able to squeeze it out the side of her dress over her ham melt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Jace had a bottle while they were out for lunch today! Im pretty sure i heard little guzzling noises & Sarah kept glancing over in Chris's direction 🤔

Reactions: 3
I think Jace had a bottle while they were out for lunch today! Im pretty sure i heard little guzzling noises & Sarah kept glancing over in Chris's direction 🤔
I’m pretty sure he’s being bottle fed on the side, although Sarah won’t admit on camera.

Reactions: 8
I think Lazy is styling her hair with Creepys grease. Looking greasy in the front lately. I don't know but is it me but I think Isabelle needs some speech lessons. For a vlogger her speech is not very good. Often she slurs her words and stutters a bit. I find it hard understanding her sometimes. I know she's a kid but if they are going to rely on her to save their dying channel maybe get her some eloquation lessons. Sorry
Yes! Her hair looked disgusting at the front, like it hadn’t been washed in forever. Which going on my previous comments it seems she hasn’t 🤢

I also agree with Isabelle’s speech but wondered if it was just me that thought that as no one else had commented. It really is very distracting when she’s doing her one millionth bedtime/shower routine or staged as hell challenge that her mum has asked her to do!

Also lazy mentioned she had to film something before they went out, Sarah says or a cheesy ad for someone? Guess we will find out soon!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.