The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah really isn't grasping how little space that caravan has. A huge condiment holder and more undeeded glasses.

Sarah really isn't grasping how little space that caravan has. A huge condiment holder and more undeeded glasses.

Reactions: 4
OH Dyson, Dyson Dyson. you should'nt have...
So they are taking Isla out of school for at least one day this week, will probably end up not going bac until next school year

• Angry
Reactions: 5

You can say th.......nope, better not push it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Can a few of us please message Dyson to let them know about the alleged nonce? If they get a few messages then they cannot ignore it. I am bleeping sick of them getting paid deals.

As if Sarah enjoys vacuuming the house though. Chris is always the one who does it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
That seems unnecessarily unkind. He looks super cute and seems very smiley in the vlogs.
I agree, Jace is very cute and I am not a fan of Chris or Sarah, I don’t feel people should get personal with the children, they are getting dragged along on the sorry ride the parents are trying to make a ‘career ‘ out of.......

Reactions: 12
Sponsored Dyson segment! How did they manage that?!
No idea after he was running around with some cheap Chinese brand cordless a few months ago.

But sponsored by Dyson in the information is not enough the video should be AD in the title or thumbnail.

This needs to be reported to ASA and CMA, for yet again breaching the advertising laws!!

High time CMA start fining them!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I’ve never posted on here just a lurker but I’m sorry I just had to say how the hell does Chris supposedly have ocd did you see the state of the kitchen!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can a few of us please message Dyson to let them know about the alleged nonce? If they get a few messages then they cannot ignore it. I am bleeping sick of them getting paid deals.

As if Sarah enjoys vacuuming the house though. Chris is always the one who does it.
I was going to buy the new Dyson v11 cordless last week, now I’m glad i waited as if they are involved with the Ingham’s I will certainly NOT be buying from them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Which one is it? Can you link it please :)

In this screenshot of the vlog from two days ago you can see the lamp behind Creepy. They're just lazy and haven't taken them down yet. Oh well at least they are prepared for December.

View attachment 27678

No, it's the famous agriculture vlog. The end is really weird, you just see Sarah looking really tired and pissed off trying to pretend everything is ok.

I think she said it about Isla's clothes so I think it is a family trip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.