The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow views are so low on that last video and this thread is slowly losing life too. Goodbye Mingham Family, LITERALLY no one is interested in you now.
Well I will keep going on here as long as they are!!!!

I think so too. Jace has put on lots of weight recently, which is fantastic. He's really filled out. But it doesn't add up with the lack of breastfeeding. I definitely think they've been advised to top him up with formula. I just don't understand why they're not up front and honest about it all. Nobody (especially their 12 year old audience) would care. But I guess this is the Minghams. Can't expect any honesty.
it's because simple Sarah wants to say she has done it all from breastfeeding herself, she has clearly stated how she couldn't breastfeed on the girls and the narcissist in her wants all the glory!!!!! I too also agree she has been told to top up.

Reactions: 5
Was Sarah high on last nights vlog? She was acting all giddy and so different to how she usually acts. I know she's loud but she seemed really ott last night. I think they're all trying too hard at the moment. They've lost their audience and are panicking
You have hit the nail on the head, well done, they are really panicking and trying to throw out anything now to see if they can get the views but to my great amazement they are falling even more!!!

Reactions: 10
Another challenge. The twats really are desperate but unfortunately these challenges were done months ago and they are (very) late to the party.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Latest social blade figures. The views and subs have dropped in the past few days. People are getting bored and the Minghams know it.

Mark my words, at the end of the summer (end of the year at the latest) they will stop doing YouTube. This is one last 'fun' holiday for the girls.
View attachment 27094
I don’t feel sorry for them in the slightest. They’ve been on so many holidays that some kids only dream of. Their parents are arsehholes for giving them the expectation and then bleeping their lives up royally..

Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ a 4 minute talk about helmet and safety when skating and beeing a rolemodel ending in him being to good to need to wear an helmet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lazy eating donuts in the vlog.. they obviously don’t have sugar in though.. she’s making healthier choices recently remember 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thoughts on tonight’s vlog:
They’ve clearly brought Granny Jane in to pad out their woeful lack of content. However laughing hysterically in Ikea at bathroom accessories and gurning in the back of the car over donuts won’t cut it.

If Esme does have croup what the Hell are they doing letting her stick her fingers into Jace’s mouth when they are in the bed for storytime?

81B99D3F-EFE1-4BD0-A076-93F1B7607D2F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Here in America we all use air conditioning. If no air conditioning a fan at least. Right now I have 4 air conditioners running as its been over 90 and very humid. I don't even want to look at my electric bill. No one uses air conditioning out there?
No we dont use it in our homes in the uk as not enough hot days .
She even stated her bedroom is very very hot at night . I can’t believe the stupidity of this narcissistic family . How a mother of four children is putting her baby in a gro bag to sleep and bobble hats and cardigans on boiling hot days I’ll never know . Even that skater boy husband of hers took off his perma beanie as he was too hot that day . Pushing babies out for content really not cool when ur not even smart enough to look after it is abhorrent to me.

Reactions: 12
Didn’t they already do a “let the person in front choose my food” challenge?

Chris and Isabelle driving to all the fast food drive throughs and ordering what the people in front did?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.