The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this caravan a TARDIS? The amount of crap Sarah had in that trolley is not gonna fit in that tiny tin can.
I'm assuming they plan to co-sleep with Jace?
I didn't actually realise how small it was till today but it's made me realise this could be their best holiday in a long time. The 6 of them crammed into that small space. Esme with her Barbie's everywhere, Isabelle trying to do her make up in that tiny bathroom while Jace is screaming and Isla has the TV on full blast just so she can watch the worst witch, while Sarah shouts at the camera and Chris tries to edit in the car. It's gonna be hilarious!

The fact they're going from a 3 story house to the tiniest caravan is gonna be comedy gold on its own!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Is this caravan a TARDIS? The amount of crap Sarah had in that trolley is not gonna fit in that tiny tin can.
I didn't actually realise how small it was till today but it's made me realise this could be their best holiday in a long time. The 6 of them crammed into that small space. Esme with her Barbie's everywhere, Isabelle trying to do her make up in that tiny bathroom while Jace is screaming and Isla has the TV on full blast just so she can watch the worst witch, while Sarah shouts at the camera and Chris tries to edit in the car. It's gonna be hilarious!

The fact they're going from a 3 story house to the tiniest caravan is gonna be comedy gold on its own!
Yet they’ll still be putting on their fake smiles whilst telling their precious ifam how super duper & amazing everything is and that they’re living their best lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Same. 😂 You wouldn't say in-ter-est.
😆😂

She says preformance instead of performance , ecsetra for etcetera , neck’a Lace for necklace , bits and bats instead of bits and bobs ( although that one is maybe a dialect thing ) the hilarious part is she tries to correct Chris on his pronunciation of words. He may be a grooming tit but he isn’t nearly as thick as she is. I’m still in shock over her passing her driving test more so the theory 👀 never saw that coming ! I think the reason they think Isla is so super duper intelligent because the rest of them are absolute numbskulls ! 😏

I said I wasn’t going to hate watch anymore ( I lied ) I saw the one where Isla is doing everything in her mini evil genius 😆 🙄 mind, to get the attention off Esme and on to herself when Sarah finally gave her middle child some attention ! Sarah and Chris have turned their youngest daughter into a horrible little diva ! She used to be so sweet now she’s like veruca salt ! & all the fault of her parents. ☹

Esme seems to be getting a lot of camera time think they finally realised even though they like her least everyone else likes her best because thus far she’s not fake like those 2 and their other 2 children but give them time they may spoil her chances of staying a good person yet , there’s still plenty of corruption time ! 🤧 I can’t watch when the oldest girl is on the screen she makes me cringe because she’s utterly unnatural in front of the camera and bless her she’s so uninteresting 😴 but again that’s not her fault being boring and not being good in front of a camera is absolutely fine unless your fame hungry parents are pimping you out for 💰 Best thing that could happen to that family is closure of their YouTube and maybe in a year or two they would go back to being a normal family ( just with extra perverts than most )

Thanks for reading my essay 🤪😂

I do wonder how they will cope stuck with each other 24/7, he clearly has issues. Skating is a hobby which should not be put before family life, Sarah is either completely controlled by him or she is glad to be rid of him, I suspect the latter.
I doubt that I always get the feeling that she would miss him far more than he would her but she wouldn’t be missing him out of love it would be because he does all the house work , most of the school runs , the video editing , running about after them all ! I always get the vibe that Sarah is definitely the boss in that home & I think she only says she’s got Chris card to give the illusion of a more balanced relationship. I think he would miss his kids and prinny but not her , that said I think she’d get him to take prinny as she never seemed to really like that dog 😆

That seems unnecessarily unkind. He looks super cute and seems very smiley in the vlogs.
At first he seemed the unhappiest baby I’d ever seen ☹ But think he was just hungry 🤧 bless him. Now he’s adorable a happy smiley little boy, cute as anything and seeing’s as he’s a cute little ginger too I’ve got my fingers crossed he will take after Esme but I won’t hold my breath as he’s got Islas face so he could go either way but for the moment he’s perfect as all babies are 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Anyone watch Katrianas channel? I watched Leahs birthday and the difference is huge. Not a doll in sight, band merch, decent clothes etc. Thier interactions are way more natural then sarah and isabelle as well.
I agree..I think the best thing Katrina did was put Leah first and get her off social media for a while...looking back Leah looked unhappy and miserable...she has now grown a year and looks confident and mature..getting the gifts she got was appropriate and she has the self assurance to talk about the things she likes...and enjoy normal teenage stuff...poor Izzy is only a little younger than Leah yet she has to be excited about lol dolls and cheap crappy clothes and shoes from Maitland ect and she is looking like Leah was a while ago ...not happy or confident at all...take note lazy do what’s best for your kids...put them first..
Also I think Jace is lovely, happy and a clearly loved baby...especially by the girls...

Personally I cannot wait for more telling upstaging like this gem 😍
6E617DAC-EEAE-439F-BC7A-32714867D0B4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Regular annoyances in their “hilarious” vlogs (and yet I still watch. I need a long hard look at myself!)
1) Sarah pointing her sausage finger at things we can clearly see. We are not stupid Sarah!!
2) “Etc Etc” (Please make it stop)
3) Chris’s fake acting.
4) Bits and Bats. Still irritates me to death.
5) Sarah telling Jace that “he’s kept her up all night”. That’s what babies do, you thicko.
Onto some new annoyances...
1) The sodding caravan and their “big adventure”. It’s ain’t that big Chris love....we can kinda guess that you will be driving through France/Belgium to start with.
2) That Chris is starting to mention editing all the time. It’s not that great, shouldn’t take that long and let me be honest, you could get a real job Chris.
3) That big companies, such as Dyson, are still investing in them.
4) All of it. Why do I waste 20 minutes of my life watching this utter nonsense?!
Her pointing is horrible especially when she does it to the girls. Make me cringe.

Reactions: 8
I have a cordless shark lift away and it is great. Was considering purchasing the Dyson v11 as my sister was ranting how fantastic it was. Tested hers out and was so nearly tempted. However Now hearing that the company has been working with the minging Inghams there is no way I’ll be getting one.
Shark every time. I had a Dyson and hated it, made my wrist ache and the pipes didn’t fit together properly. Also kept blowing my electrics.

Regular annoyances in their “hilarious” vlogs (and yet I still watch. I need a long hard look at myself!)
1) Sarah pointing her sausage finger at things we can clearly see. We are not stupid Sarah!!
2) “Etc Etc” (Please make it stop)
3) Chris’s fake acting.
4) Bits and Bats. Still irritates me to death.
5) Sarah telling Jace that “he’s kept her up all night”. That’s what babies do, you thicko.
Onto some new annoyances...
1) The sodding caravan and their “big adventure”. It’s ain’t that big Chris love....we can kinda guess that you will be driving through France/Belgium to start with.
2) That Chris is starting to mention editing all the time. It’s not that great, shouldn’t take that long and let me be honest, you could get a real job Chris.
3) That big companies, such as Dyson, are still investing in them.
4) All of it. Why do I waste 20 minutes of my life watching this utter nonsense?!
They think kids will want to watch their ‘big adventure’ - they won’t. Their audience will probably all have spent tile on a camp site/stayed in a caravan. An adventure to them will be something they’re unable to do - big Disney holidays, being gifted merchandise, being treated like VIP’s. that’s the draw, not watching them struggle in a caravan in a foreign country.

Also, can’t imagine how much that’s going to cost them in fuel, towing is expensive (and the crossing with a caravan) - esp with an old Landy - we used to get around 23mpg.

Reactions: 10
This caravan ‘adventure’ is going to be a bleeping disaster and I am HERE for it 🙌🏻

They would off been better off just going to some campsites where there are static caravans or tents in France/Spain, rather than towing the tin can around with them.

That’s what my family did when I was young and it was great. Well apart from the time a bird got sucked into our car engine and we were stranded in the Spanish countryside. And the rescue truck that came to pick us up, the bloke was Basque- so my dad who is fluent in Spanish, really struggled to communicate with him.

Would be such a shame if something like that happened to them 👀

Yep I think we can all agree the sooper dooper caravan adventure is what’s keeping us amused. Imagine having to go to all that effort because you are scared of going to hotels and people getting in touch with said hotels to make them aware of who you are and what you are. Surely that’s the point you go hang on a minute somethings wrong in this equation, but no they bury their heads in the sand and still think they are above everyone else. Sorry lazy but when you shop in b&m and buy things because they are on sale in b&m that’s the point I would say you aren’t! Keep complaining about how much money this is all costing (I think you secretly hate the whole idea)

As a parent with 4 children myself I cannot think of anything worse than being crammed in that chavmobile for longer than a weekend. Don’t get me wrong we all love a caravan holiday now and again but with room for us all to have some space and privacy. I can’t wait until Jace is at the age where nothing is safe and she has to constantly run after him, don’t think there will be many trips then!

Reactions: 13
This caravan ‘adventure’ is going to be a bleeping disaster and I am HERE for it 🙌🏻

They would off been better off just going to some campsites where there are static caravans or tents in France/Spain, rather than towing the tin can around with them.

That’s what my family did when I was young and it was great. Well apart from the time a bird got sucked into our car engine and we were stranded in the Spanish countryside. And the rescue truck that came to pick us up, the bloke was Basque- so my dad who is fluent in Spanish, really struggled to communicate with him.

Would be such a shame if something like that happened to them 👀
I agree with this. It would have made more sense to try statics for the summer and see how they really feel about it. But this is them, they dont think things through, they just jump in and go for it.

Reactions: 5

Surely they’ll be camping in the bit that extends out.

Sarah can take her beloved dyson now that she loves hoovering. And she can’t wait to use that kitchen remember...: to boil the kettle for those meals in a cardboard box just add water things

• Haha
They clearly bought subs last night. All week they've been hitting somewhere between 100 and 200 new subs per day then all of a sudden yesterday it jumped by 791. Seems legit...

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Plot twist. They have actually had to sell their house to keep the girls in private school and the amazing summer holiday trip of a lifetime is in fact them travelling around trying to figure out the best new super awesome place to pitch up their sick new home.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
There is a lot more to caravans than just pulling them . I genuinely fear for the children's safety on the road. Got a bad feeling .

• Sad
I've been away for a few days taking my Daughter to some Kpop concerts, has anything interesting happened so I don't have to read back through the last few pages?

Reactions: 1
Anyone watched Dirty Money on bbc? Child abuse happens in america, nothing can be done by the uk police....

Reactions: 3
They think kids will want to watch their ‘big adventure’ - they won’t. Their audience will probably all have spent tile on a camp site/stayed in a caravan. An adventure to them will be something they’re unable to do - big Disney holidays, being gifted merchandise, being treated like VIP’s. that’s the draw, not watching them struggle in a caravan in a foreign country.

Also, can’t imagine how much that’s going to cost them in fuel, towing is expensive (and the crossing with a caravan) - esp with an old Landy - we used to get around 23mpg.
Very true!!! The only reason most people got sucked into the Ingham Family in the first place was all linked to their amazing Disney vlogs.
Years ago when we took the in-laws caravan to the west of Scotland, I underestimated how much hard work it was to work it all, tow it and navigate narrow roads! It’s harder than it looks!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Anyone watched Dirty Money on bbc? Child abuse happens in america, nothing can be done by the uk police....

Yes I was gonna mention this. Only saw the 1st episode so far but those parents taking 3 million quid and now living in a massive house. The house reminded me of the family from Tianna toys and me.

Reactions: 2
Chris passed the driving test. He will be fine
Yes I was gonna mention this. Only saw the 1st episode so far but those parents taking 3 million quid and now living in a massive house. The house reminded me of the family from Tianna toys and me.
*dark money
Im watching ep2 and its pretty good so far. Maybe they used thier house as a set?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.