The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was weird. I mention New Look and River Island and they went to both in today’s vlog! They didn’t actually show if Isabelle got to buy anything though and it looked as if Esme had to buy her own outfit from birthday money. So how was it a “mega” shopping trip?! I personally find RI clothes a little too grown up for my 9 year old but she did look nice in everything she tried on.

Why was Chris wearing his hat when saying goodnight to the girls when he was clearly sweating like a beast?!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
So last time I was at White Rose shopping centre there was a sign that states filming inside the centre is by consent of the management.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So last time I was at White Rose shopping centre there was a sign that states filming inside the centre is by consent of the management.
They stopped filming and going thier for ages after being told by security many times to stop.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but did he get ffing id’d by a person with a white stick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂 this explains everything 🤦‍♀️ There’s a matalan 5 mins away from them. [/QUOTE said:
Hi have a message/question to his proud parents, hiya Jane, you say you and your husband are very proud of your family son, fair enough, but was you proud watching his hell no video, did you sit and watch it and go that's my boy that's my Chrissie whissy,? Or did you watch as a broken mum devastated for what he had done, messaging girls of 16 of that nature is legal absolutely but morally wrong, did you as a mum say look you should never in this day and age message young teenage fans as they can be obsessive just like you with your hero Tom De lounge 🙈 and it can come back at smack you on ass, clearly noone has he's still messaging young girls, does he not learn?, now I know he's a grown man ( number wise not mentality) and you as a parent can't be held accountable but you put things out there knowing it's ask you questions. Views are way below the time begore allegations somethings wrong how can you be proud, his brothers kept away since allegations on vlogs, clearly publicly he doesn't want his career ruined. Proud?? Oh and he's not a little boy even though he wishes.

Views are continuing to drop dramatically. They are barely getting sponsored (as far as we know) so how and why are they still going? What is it bringing in enough money to keep them carrying on this daily nonsense?

They could stop daily vlogging and film when something is actually happening, like family fizz but honestly I don't think that would help either, their idea of exciting seems to be very different to everyone else's. Considering they been vlogging for a few years now they aren't that great at it even Chris and Sarah don't feel very natural in front of the camera to me

Probably got ID'd because he was talking to the cashier like bleeping Rastamouse, and no grown men do that. 'S'up man'

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She’s actually got issues with shopping I think. She’s obsessed. And instead of buying one good quality thing it’s always what bargains she gets. Ie why not buy Chris some decent shorts instead of £4 bargain ones.

She also delibrately buys him stuff he will hate so it’s not a bargain as it will never get worn so money wasted??

Reactions: 18
b
Probably got ID'd because he was talking to the cashier like bleeping Rastamouse, and no grown men do that. 'S'up man'

hahahaha hahahahaha 😂 😂 😂 I just nearly choked to death on my fishfinger. It would of been worth it , rasta mouse lmao 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Daily vlogging died a death a while ago but the Minghams are still living in 2017.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still no happy birthday to Chris, same as Fathers Day will be a half hearted attempt at the end of the day, is clearly problems at Chez Ingram.......

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.