The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I have been skating for 20 years'

Are you sure? Because I am pretty sure 15 year old can skate and do more tricks than you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn’t they already do a “let the person in front choose my food” challenge?

Chris and Isabelle driving to all the fast food drive throughs and ordering what the people in front did?
yes but the Ifam have asked over and over if they can do it as a whole family so offcoourse we will do it with just Lazy and Granma

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Chris' rant telling the IFAM to wear a helmet and then saying why he won't wear one and saying role models of sports do not wear helmets. So why are helmets worn at the Olympic then, you fool!!! Really being a good role model to the IFAM. Just get off the internet.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Well they wouldn't want sassybelles channel to grow and over take the family one now would they. Isabelle should edit her own footage, lots of tutorials out there on how to. She'd no doubt do a better job than her parents. She could also have her adsense paid into her own account if they allowed her access.

As i've mentioned before my dd3 makes money this way.. I wouldn't dream of pocketing her money. Some parents make me wonder.
I don’t feel sorry for them in the slightest. They’ve been on so many holidays that some kids only dream of. Their parents are arsehholes for giving them the expectation and then bleeping their lives up royally..
Sad thing about it though is yes, they have been on some once in a lifetime amazing holidays, but what did they learn about these countries? What the temperature of the hotel pool was every day and where the nearest McDonalds/(insert any fast food restaurant here!) was?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I skipped most of the skate chat. I also laughed at the "when i meet people they comment on the dirty car" we all know he enjoys meeting people 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is it with the awful background music in their Vlogs, at one point it sounded like a crap 70s game show.

Reactions: 6
I skipped most of the skate chat. I also laughed at the "when i meet people they comment on the dirty car" we all know he enjoys meeting people 🙈
Yep that’s what I thought..who do you meet when out and about? Hmmmm

Reactions: 3
Basically, he doesn’t wear a helmet because it doesn’t look cool. Idiot. Head injuries aren’t that cool either... on the subject of helmets, all 3 girls wear theirs incorrectly, whilst riding their way too small bikes.
What exactly is challenging about eating junk food that someone else chose?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Basically, he doesn’t wear a helmet because it doesn’t look cool. Idiot. Head injuries aren’t that cool either... on the subject of helmets, all 3 girls wear theirs incorrectly, whilst riding their way too small bikes.
What exactly is challenging about eating junk food that someone else chose?
Yes but don’t forget he wears one inside as it’s more dangerous than a bloody concrete path! What a complete and utter fool he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The no helmet thing is just plain stupid. Anyone doing wheeled sports, skiing etc should wear Helmets/protection no matter how experienced you are. Michael Schumacher springs to mind. Takes just seconds and your whole life could change or be over. No one is exempt. His insurance certainly wouldn't pay out if there is an accident and he's not wearing appropriate gear. He really should feed that peg legged hamster that's filling the void of where his brain should be.

Reactions: 12
I thought he was going to talk inappropriately about “helmets “ 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Id be more worried about damageing between his legs then his head based on the clips he keeps showing. Then again, cant be a cheat with a damaged dick.

• Haha
Id be more worried about damageing between his legs then his head based on the clips he keeps showing. Then again, cant be a cheat with a damaged dick.
He should wear a dick protector. That is a thing right?

Reactions: 1
Anyone else hoping that he has an accident soon and hits his head? Will be ironic! Especially if they can't then go on there super duper holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart
So what he is saying is that because he doesn’t like the way he looks in a helmet then that’s a good enough reason to not wear one and that’s a personal choice? So when Esmé turns around and says she doesn’t want to wear a helmet because she doesn’t like them, he won’t enforce her wearing one because that would be infringing on her personal choice, no?

Does anyone remember when helmets were deemed a fashion accessory?

HELMETS AREN’T THERE TO MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD YOU ABSOLUTE KNOB HEAD.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
69027378-0674-4F4D-B495-8F8D5DE87A85.jpeg

I can’t wait for the caravan vlogs either....for all the wrong reasons 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.