The Ingham Family #43 DeLonger this goes on, DeWorse they’re making it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cheek of the cow to call Jace lazy, well I suppose he learns from the best.

Well I am sooper dooper excited to see what 'really really awesome, really cool pro-ject' Creepy has been working on.

What the duck was that editing about? Not going to bring in the views you fools. 🤣

Sarah pretending she was Miss Popular when she went to Morrisons, yeah of course she was. :rolleyes:

She bought so much sugary snacks at the shops, so many biscuits in the cupboard. Barely a vegetable in sight and then expecting Isabelle to do it whilst she filmed and Chris done the rest when he got home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Never mind the editing , filming your baby while driving !!!! Stupid woman . Also where does all this “filming “ for prooooojects ever end up ?? No where !!! THATS WHERE! Also no tome to do a weekly shop ??? Are they taking the piss?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
‘7 year old almost falls into canal water’

Even their clickbait titles are boring now 😂

Should have learned by now almost doesn’t cut it. Eg
The Ingham’s almost got to be rich off their YouTube channel.
Sarah almost got to be bffs with Zoella.
Chris almost got away with messaging young fan.

It’s the almost that gets ya 😉
Almost 😂 is that really what they used as a title.

I'm a graphic designer and this editing could cause a bloody coma. Please, for the love of god, do not watch the new vlog.

If you do want a wee chuckle, watch until around 1 min 20 seconds and then proceed to throwing up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s the ‘DEEP FREEZING WATER’ that got me, just in case the click bait title wasn’t dramatic enough for you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think honestly, there's only a couple of ways this ends for them. There's no way that their current rate of living is sustainable as much as they try to squeeze every single solitary penny they find out of whatever nest egg they have left over. The money they'd make from their vlogs daily would go back into the sub purchases just to keep things afloat whilst in the background they sell off as much as they can for their next sooper dooper holiday or crazy woo hoo birthday present pile made up of fan gifts.
They are and always will be blocked at every turn because of that sad pathetic man. for lack of a better word.
What I love is when they complain about this hate, what do you bleeping expect. The fact you still receive as much backlash as you have since these allegations were made public by people much braver than you should make YOU (i'm talking to you Sarah you weak miserable excuse for a woman) realise the seriousness of this situation. I really, for your sake, wish that one day you do.
When the time comes that you no longer have an audience or a platform to broadcast on and you are left all alone with a man who cares so little about you. I hope then you can realise.
This isn't a game, it's not he said, she said, the evidence is overwhelming and the allegations alone are enough for you to never win any sort of audience back. You will never recover.
The fans that are still there are just clinging on, soon there'll be another family that'll garner far more interest and those last few will go too.
You google his name the articles are there, they always will be and that's why they will never come back from this. There's no redemption and I personally cannot wait to see the next few months, be it a year if I have to and they'll be gone.

Please excuse my rant. I have been a long time lurker and had to get this off my chest. Now if you'll excuse me i'm gonna go do a
big ol woohoo grab the blades and head out BOII. just kidding i'm 25 and I have a job to go to like most people because i'm not a sociopath living in a cream filled acne human suit.
Have a lovely day everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It only took them about 10 years and many reminders on Tattle for them to buy all their children helmets.

Sarah knows their time on YouTube is coming to an end. What the hell was that rant about?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t take criticism from those you wouldn’t take advice from... take plenty of advice from here though don’t you...

Also, wasn’t the day that vlog was filmed to ‘anniversary’?! Very telling how she was pondering on what could have been and does she regret any of it etc

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't have time for a weekly shop get off it. If your that desperate for time click and collect or a delivery. Takes about as long to do a shop online as it did for Chris to edit this shite today 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"We see other vloggers that literally seem to make the most of absolutely everything and some incredible moments..."

Sarah, your husband blew these opportunities for you. You chose this by supporting him. Sorry babe, your rant makes you look like a fool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What on earth with the edit today? Copying fizz fam. And with all the challenges too.

Reactions: 10
What on earth with the edit today? Copying fizz fam. And with all the challenges too.
I also thought it was very similar to fizz fam. No originality. But at least with fizz fam the name pop up really early on not halfway through and not cutting into the entire vlog screen almost.
How old is Chris he acts like a skulky teenager who doesn't wash thinking he's so cool skating. No your just a knob 😆

Reactions: 18
I thought Chris had discovered some ‘special effect’ button and decided to use them all in one go or something. What was the bit at the end when he was speaking and it came up with his name. We all know who you are pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok, I haven't watched their vlogs for a few days. But had to watch tonight's as it was the Groom-a-versary.

- The editing. What the duck 😂 not only was it horrendous, but the actual quality was like a 10 year throwback. Pixel mad!

- Their shopping was literally just sugar. Sarah's not used to sugar though.

- Great! They've all helmets. Now if they could just ensure that the girls are wearing them correctly, they'll be safe. Taking a new rider near a canal though... No thanks.

- You could tell they knew what day it was. Even with Sarah's little quote dig at the end towards us (Hi Sarah, love), you could tell how much the day affected them. Sarah - you should have left him when you had the chance. If you did that, you and the kids would be living it up right now like the YouTubers you watch. Instead, you're stuck with that creep who has ruined you.

Their lifestyle has drastically changed within the last year. It's been a pleasure watching them go downhill... One positive came out of their demise - the girls no longer look exhausted all the time. They're at home more. They're at school more. They have a routine, rather than be carted round all over the place every 5 minutes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I thought Chris had discovered some ‘special effect’ button and decided to use them all in one go or something. What was the bit at the end when he was speaking and it came up with his name. We all know who you are pal.
I can vouch for this - a lot of the transitions are pre installed ones. :ROFLMAO:

What if his new job we're all speculating about is actually an analytics/youtube course? Their popularity has increased recently and it would explain the influx in cretinous challenges and abnormal editing. Either that, or they've somehow bagged new management and he's in the process of working alongside them to get the ball rolling.

Reactions: 2
Actual lol at Sarah saying she wouldn't take criticism from someone she wouldn't take advice from. How does she know she doesn't take advice from at least one of those that criticises her...?! 🙊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haven’t watched for ages, click tonight’s, and Chris has had sone sort of midlife crisis and gone editing mad, AND we get a mini rant from Sarah.

Glorious.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.