Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
Something CRAZY happened...school’s out. Yeah, that never happens, it’s CRAZY!
His stupidity coupled with his views on helmets are really starting to add up....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Ok, I haven't watched their vlogs for a few days. But had to watch tonight's as it was the Groom-a-versary.

- The editing. What the fuck 😂 not only was it horrendous, but the actual quality was like a 10 year throwback. Pixel mad!

- Their shopping was literally just sugar. Sarah's not used to sugar though.

- Great! They've all helmets. Now if they could just ensure that the girls are wearing them correctly, they'll be safe. Taking a new rider near a canal though... No thanks.

- You could tell they knew what day it was. Even with Sarah's little quote dig at the end towards us (Hi Sarah, love), you could tell how much the day affected them. Sarah - you should have left him when you had the chance. If you did that, you and the kids would be living it up right now like the YouTubers you watch. Instead, you're stuck with that creep who has ruined you.

Their lifestyle has drastically changed within the last year. It's been a pleasure watching them go downhill... One positive came out of their demise - the girls no longer look exhausted all the time. They're at home more. They're at school more. They have a routine, rather than be carted round all over the place every 5 minutes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
Morning Sarah

If things are getting tight, remember you do always have one big money spinner video in your back pocket to add to your ‘nest egg’ - Creepy finally facing up to what he did.

It’s the least he could do.
Seconded.
You want a million views? Put him in front of the camera and make him TELL US THE TRUTH.
We'll watch.

Reactions: 37

Clm1977

Chatty Member
Have to say I've never seen a supposedly exclusively breastfeed for 3m month old baby take a bottle so well. I call bullshit that baby looked like he had been having bottles for sometime.

Reactions: 36
‘7 year old almost falls into canal water’

Even their clickbait titles are boring now 😂

Should have learned by now almost doesn’t cut it. Eg
The Ingham’s almost got to be rich off their YouTube channel.
Sarah almost got to be bffs with Zoella.
Chris almost got away with messaging young fan.

It’s the almost that gets ya 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Magoo

Why has Creepy put a picture of a coffee bean on his stupid Chaifam merchandise? Does the ignoramous think chai means coffee when it is infact tea? What a doofus!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
"We see other vloggers that literally seem to make the most of absolutely everything and some incredible moments..."

Sarah, your husband blew these opportunities for you. You chose this by supporting him. Sorry babe, your rant makes you look like a fool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

eyeballs

VIP Member
Dya know what? It’s shit to be a female these days. I can’t believe girls are still not believed and men seem to be able to get away with anything.
I don’t think anything is going to happen to him. This case, and similar others, are so common in this world. I feel awful for people with daughters who will have to spend their lives worrying for them.
Sarah should be ashamed to be standing by him and the companies that 🤷‍♀️ to it all ... fuck you.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

CheekyChappy

A quick post for Sarahs benefit (because we all know she reads this)

Macaroon: A small biscuit typically made from almonds.

Macron: President of the French Republic since 2017.

Mac-a-Ron: Nothing.

You’re welcome.

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
Happy 12 months of us all knowing what a creep you really are. Even though a lot of us suspected it, no one really thought it was as bad as messageing young fans.

• Heart

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Chris did a very lot of talking about his helmet.

'If you are over 18 thats your choice if you wear a helmet'

So does that mean a 16 year old would have to ask their parents if they didn't want to wear a helmet?

How about meeting a 35 year old man who wants to go skinny dipping..

• Heart