Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
It was getting dark when she was cooking dinner, what flipping time were they eating it?!
‘She’s heard that if you cook in the caravan it makes the caravan smell of the food’

No fucking shit. Same happens in the kitchen when you cook at home Sarah.

He really doesn’t like them joking about his age he looked ready to blow. That speech about the family caravan, tell yourself enough times and you might start to believe it Hun.

Must have been eating at gone 9pm - it was dark outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Sally1993

Chatty Member
View attachment 27177

I can’t wait for the caravan vlogs either....for all the wrong reasons 😂
I’m sorry to say it again but what the actual fuck does he look like?? Pulling that stupid pose! Does he think he looks cool? The squint, the hand gesture, the grimace.. jeez Louise. He makes me want to vomit into a bag every time he does it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Tublet83

VIP Member
I still want to know what’s happening to Prinny on this agriculture filled summer holiday #saveprinny

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Tiffers

I saw this comment on today's vlog and thought it was a very strange thing to say.

20190701_222646.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
The way they talk about Jace's hair reminds me of people who point out their flaws before others get a chance to. If they keep mentioning how he looks ginger then it's like they're preparing everyone for the day when he sprouts more hair and it is very obviously ginger.

I said this before and I’ll say it again: they don’t even realise the damage they’re doing to poor Esme with this “ginger situation”. What’s wrong with being a redhead?
They are going to give her a complex about her hair colour with all this crap.
Just accept your hair colour and your baby’s; dye your hair if you like, nothing wrong with that either, but STOP LYING ABOUT IT.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Morning Sarah

If things are getting tight, remember you do always have one big money spinner video in your back pocket to add to your ‘nest egg’ - Creepy finally facing up to what he did.

It’s the least he could do.

Zelda18

VIP Member
They probably already know about him and they aint going to lose many customers! I will still buy a dyson because they are fab hoovers! All im saying is that your giving the inghams an excuse to call you all bullies! you need to be clever about it! dyson will delete your comments and you wont get anywhere!
So you think it’s perfectly okay for us sit back whilst these companies (big or small) continually work with a family where the father has not only groomed and sent sexual messages to young teen girls, but then had the audacity alongside that cretin wife of his to send nasty threats. Is that behavior acceptable? NO....HELL NO!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Anyone else hear Chris mention how he’s going to persuade Sarah to get a canal boat so they can tour the canals of England.

Give it a rest mate; the camper van hasn’t even left the driveway yet

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
Chris' rant telling the IFAM to wear a helmet and then saying why he won't wear one and saying role models of sports do not wear helmets. So why are helmets worn at the Olympic then, you fool!!! Really being a good role model to the IFAM. Just get off the internet.

• Wow
  • Angry

Ghost82

Chatty Member
I’ll never get why they insist on getting everything smaller for Isla when there isn’t much difference in size between Esme and Isla. She’s had that bike a few months and it was too small for her when she got it. Even the other day she only got Isla the same chair as the girls after Sarah realised the smaller one wasn’t in stock. When are they going to accept she’s getting bigger? The way Sarah acts you’d think she’s raising a borrower.

Islas next bike if Sarah gets her way.

• Haha

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Pisses me off that when Chris has a sore throat then he's automatically got the worse tonsillitis and needs antibiotics but when Esme is clearly unwell and struggling they shrug it off and send her on a sleepover. Soooo inspirational!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I'm still waiting for the day he breaks a bone doing his 3 tricks
He’s got 5 tricks actually. Just only had time for 3 in his full day filming. It did rain for one whole minute too and he had the ‘elements’ against him.

Was he skating up fucking Everest, or West Yorkshire??

• Haha
Reactions: 29