Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iddiebiddie

Did a hate watch tonight (ad blocked but I know I shouldn’t) and my favourite line comes from Lazy...

“Today is so so hot, it’s way too nice to go and spend the day at playgroup, so instead I’ve come up to Morrison’s” 😂 ....you know, the popular sunny day alternative!

• Haha
Reactions: 61

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Sarah a few weeks ago: "There's no feeding situation. He's feeding perfectly. There is nothing wrong with him."

Sarah today: "I knew it all along! I knew something was wrong!"

Ok then, Sarah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Fingers crossed for a

'Chai not to DM young girls'

Available on t-shirts, mugs, beanies and limited edition towels!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Mayday

VIP Member
I think I found a photo of Chris as a kid thanks to Dougal on YouTube. Look at all that ginger, even the Grandad is ginger. Watch them continue to deny it.
View attachment 17862View attachment 17860View attachment 17861
Yep thats the one I remember seeing as well! There was also another of him and Dave I think in the snow too? I don't get why he tries to deny it when his own mum posted the images.

Imagine losing someone dear to you and in that same status plugging your shitty merch store. Almost like 'we've had a tough few days but focusing on the positives you lot buying our tat would make us feel a lot better'.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Jamhead

VIP Member
I'm actually really looking forward to the caravan vlogs, I can't wait to see lazy cook that fry up she's talked about, in a tiny space, clothes reeking of oil and sausage.
No space to store any of their bits and bats, no air con, them having to traipse to the communal showers whenever they need a wash or a 💩. All whislt trying to placate a 4 month old baby. If she thinks he's fussy now she's going to get a massive wake up call in a couple of months! Comedy gold!

The Ingham Family #38- Creepy Chris' caravan club. Over 18's need not apply.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
D

Departed member 294

I have been watching this easyjet: inside the cockpit.

How long until creepy claims this is him? 😂

He could have got away with it, if he didn’t have that stupid bloody tattoo scrawled over his arm.

SARAH INGHAM 4 EVAH BABE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Cathy1234

So esme and Sarah talk about Jace’s hair and how they think it has a tint of ginger. Chris in the background shouts it’s blonde and then seems to get quite defensive saying it’s dodgy lighting and is exactly the same as Islas was when she was a baby.
Why is he so against the idea that he could have a bit ginger hair. Even if he doesn’t end up having ginger hair why be so against it. Poor esme who looked so happy talking about it. He could’ve just said nothing about it for the sake of esme.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

Partridges

I’ve never posted here before, have merely lurked for ages, but I cannot let “someone’s rattled her postbag” go unappreciated - just so so funny!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

YoYo

Chatty Member
I found some clothing they can buy the poor kid
EC354227-F68F-4CBF-AD37-9FD91C1938F5.jpeg

Only £1. Bargain! And a handy reminder for them too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

OliviaPope

6BCE669B-47C9-4461-9410-EDCB92DE74A4.jpeg

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t a Chai latte so sort of spiced black tea, and doesn’t contain coffee?

So why the Fu@k is there a coffee bean in the hoody??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Not watched it but... He lost the footage he filmed? If I was Sarah, I'd be very paranoid about what he actually got up to yesterday.

• Sad
Reactions: 39

GeorgiaLucy

Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 17.26.21.jpg

The way Sarah just plonks Jace down on the middle of the floor reminds me of The Sims game.

Also Sarah says that Isabelle doesn't like to come and wait at dance when the girls go as she doesn't dance that day so she's trying to sort out if she can go to a friends house otherwise she has to go. Shock horror but she's 14 this year, can she not spend a few hours on her own in the house? I think a lot of teenagers don't have to go with their parents everywhere, they truly baby her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37