The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha Katrina turned up on a page I follow called rate my plate - comments are usually savage...she described her meal as ā€œbangingā€
Is that a yorkshire pudding and pigs in blanket skewered through the top of a burger? WTAF?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
After Creepy's insta post last night...

Will this be the time they remove the older two from private school? Will they cover up the move by "travelling" for a couple of months. Then return and put them in public school?

I hope they decided on a big enough caravan. Nothing like teaching your kids about ridiculous impulse buys. They're going to grow up without a clue about how the world and money really works.

Reactions: 17
After Creepy's insta post last night...

Will this be the time they remove the older two from private school? Will they cover up the move by "travelling" for a couple of months. Then return and put them in public school?

I hope they decided on a big enough caravan. Nothing like teaching your kids about ridiculous impulse buys. They're going to grow up without a clue about how the world and money really works.
Oh lord what a mess that would be. A very lot of a mess!

I bet they have to refilm at least issys reaction to the tin can. Shes gunna be like what the hell!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
(Usually a lurker)

Just here to say if I have to hear Sarah say ā€œcheeky boyā€ in that voice she does one more time I might cry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The way Chris speaks to his "fans" seriously
makes me cringe.

It's like he thinks they're actually his friends!
Having his own chaifam "fanbase" is cringe enough, (Chris, no one likes you enough to give a tit about your rip off Starbucks crap) but now on his Instagram posts he seems like he is directly talking to a close friend of his. "This will benefit all of us - as in all the chaifam" That just makes me instantly think he's got a caravan and he'll probably be asking underage girls back to it.

He is just dodgy asf and I can't stand his face.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hope heā€™s bought a caravan without telling Sarah,she can never hide her reaction šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16

How much FaceTune?
ā€œBeen a rough week, am grieving, as evidenced by this selfie in which I look like a doucheā€. Itā€™s ok to not show your grimy face all the time, you absolute tosser.

Also the amount of FaceTuning makes his skin look like a chicken breast šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Sorry but the state of them all in the carvery yesterday, there's one exactly like that near me and they are hell on Earth really cheap and nasty food. They looked like the Bradford hillbillies the girls looked like scruffs, sarah and her dodgy brows, chris well where do I start?! The funeral tie and honkin beanie, rashy face n neck and just generally sitting there in his usual nonce self (alleged)

Then across the table you've got Katrina in shoes that don't fit her and that beautiful lip ring sitting losing her tit over a carvery burger whilst Esme literally pulls her own teeth out at the table. šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I know this won't be allowed, but I am sick of the thread titles being aimed at Lazy, it is time Creepy got the honour:

The Ingham Family #38 bleeping Grow Up Chris You Fool

OK, a less sweary version:

The Ingham Family #38 Frigging Grow Up Chris You Fool

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm assuming he brought a caravan?
How absolutely weird how he talks to under 16 year olds for advice. If that was my fella I would tell him to stop it the weird duck. It almost seems like he thinks he is the same age as them. šŸ˜·

• Wow
One of my friends saw this on a YouTube group that Sarah is part of (this post wasn't written by Sarah though). How much do you bet this is what she does to get all the things she's "gifted" aka scrounged!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I'm actually really looking forward to the caravan vlogs, I can't wait to see lazy cook that fry up she's talked about, in a tiny space, clothes reeking of oil and sausage.
No space to store any of their bits and bats, no air con, them having to traipse to the communal showers whenever they need a wash or a šŸ’©. All whislt trying to placate a 4 month old baby. If she thinks he's fussy now she's going to get a massive wake up call in a couple of months! Comedy gold!

The Ingham Family #38- Creepy Chris' caravan club. Over 18's need not apply.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Hey Iā€™m new to this thread!! And a total Ingham hater also šŸ™„
So are we assuming that paragraph of absolute bollox Chris posted on instagram last night is referring to the caravan they have possibly bought and that he needs to do the further driving test to be able to tow it legally??

Last edited:
Hey Iā€™m new to this thread!! And a total Ingham hater also šŸ™„
So are we assuming that paragraph of absolute bollox Chris posted on instagram last night is referring to the caravan they have possibly bought and that he needs to do the further driving test to be able to tow it legally??

Why is he smelling his fingers?! He chats more shite than FOD.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cannot wait to watch the tit hit the caravan vlog. Best part will be when he tells size 10 that heā€™s bought them a shitter on wheels and sheā€™s gonna have to get the license to drive because now that baby takes the front seat Iā€™ll bet heā€™s ok with him all creepy close to Isabelle in the back.

The most ridiculous family ever stupid enough to publicly reveal their lives and humiliate themselves for the coin

• Sad
#38 Creepy Chris' Caravan, Can Really Benefit the Chaifam clan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.