Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jamhead

VIP Member
Screenshot_20190521-175130_YouTube.jpg
apizt9oae__31514.1523910311.1280.1280.jpg

What was with creepys costume choice today. Does he look in the mirror before he leaves the house. Look at the state of him 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

thegreencow

VIP Member
We don't know whether Mia or Isabelle read here so we shouldn't discuss their weights they are young teenage girls who are probably very impressionable right now and sensitive to comments about their weight and bodies. Goodness know what sort of eating disorders could be triggered if they were to read these type of comments.

• Heart

Sunseeker

I'm sure last time he lost the footage was when he supposedly had sex with that girl in the hotel room?

He is a dirty slime bag for sure.

• Sick

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
whats with the extra ad's in their vlogs now
:rolleyes:Well they have gotta pay for holidays, and private school don't you know!! Its not like chris could actually go and get an actual real people job now, is it. And if you're expecting Sarah to pick her fat fanny flaps up off the sofa, and actually earn money for her kids to live, you have got another thing coming!! Why work when you can video your daughters in swim wear and changing rooms, and exploit your new born?

• Haha
  • Heart

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
I’m not supporting this shit show at all but give me Isabelle any day as a role model for teenage girls when it comes to body image...aside room her shit lifestyle and appalling parents I would prefer her as a role model compared to say the family fizz child who is so skinny she looks emancipated and in my opinion not healthy looking at all...she is also a cash cow for her controlling parents...for young girls to aspire to look like...both are heading for long term issues but at least Isabelle eats and is physically active, attends school and on some Level lives in the real world...
I don’t agree with comparing the two girls weight, they are totally different builds with different diets. Mia has always been slim and follows a vegan diet . Comments about the girls weight is uncomfortable and I don’t think it’s right.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Ellerious

They’ll probably get a legal letter for that.
That’s breaching at least seven different hells of pain in the arse points of law.. inclusive of IP, Copyright, TM, trade impinging, attempting financial gain by deception, brand damage .. loss of reputation by deception being the fraudulent implied commercial collaboration with a perceived child groomer ... that last allegation alone will earn him a cool couple of billion dollars worth of damages bill.

Watching idiots like him burn from their own stupidity is what makes practising law worth getting out of bed for occasionally 😂 I’ll bet his super top lawyers haven’t seen that yet or they’d be uncontactable in chambers in lockdown damage control meetings

He’s got some seriously big balls hidden under that beanie to attempt getting away with that!! Hahaha

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Mayday

VIP Member
Ugh, just his face and the stupid poses he does annoys me. What a twat!
He alway’s filter’s his photos and changes his skin complexion so it appears much more smoother and doll-like. (totally cant tell it’s edited :rolleyes:) He really reeks of insecurity.
Note to anyone else who uses those daft smoothing filter’s/tools: we can spot it a mile off, just own your skin!

Edit: This was supposed to include the photo you posted, not sure why it hasn’t shown up 😐
It makes it look like some sort of snapchat filter. 😐

I think this has been posted but I just noticed how AWFUL his outfit is.

Button down shirt under a wife beater vest (not even one of those knitted vests!), a studded belt over JOGGERS, lip ring and of course a beanie. 😂
Watch out Gok Wan.

• Haha
  • Sick

esylt

He looks absolutely ridiculous with the tie and beanie combo. He can't even be bothered to remove it for a formal event? Something seriously nasty must be going on under there!

• Sick

Jamhead

VIP Member
Absolutely no need to share about the family member with terminal cancer. If he's not prepared to say who it was they were visiting, then dont even mention it.
Now there will be loads of speculation in the comments as to who it is, causing them more footfall and in turn more money, very calculated.

Again they can't even plan their day properly, if they'd got up and off their asses in the morning they could've filmed a 'get ready with us' almost like the girls fashion show and then close the vlog there so they could have a day as a family.
Also Esmes shoes did not fit and one of Islas looked like it will be outgrown in 2 seconds although they could've been how she was stood as the other one looked ok.

Oh yea and did he actually wear a shirt, tie and that greasy ass beanie to a holy communion?! What an embarrassment!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Tublet83

VIP Member
She permits Sarah to film her on public vlogs, and has “one” of her social media accounts set to public. Me thinks just like Sarah she just enjoys the drama.

You can imagine what the pair of them were like at school...
80736BFE-956A-48D3-98A2-72C0B5E8949D.jpeg

• Haha

youtubewatcher303

Seeing how Tati Westbrooks video made James Charles lose so many subscribers makes me really wish Alfie would have made a video calling out creepy. It 👏 would 👏 have 👏 ruined 👏 him. 👏

tillyflop

I'm sure last time he lost the footage was when he supposedly had sex with that girl in the hotel room?

He is a dirty slime bag for sure.
I have no idea how she trusts him after the stuff that came out about him. Skating for that long and no footage, bullcrap, he can't even change a bedsheet without vlogging it, never mind sk8r boii tricks.

• Haha
  • Heart