The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its so conceited of stinky Chris to even think that enough people like him to buy his "merch". He's such a little wanker...thinks people adore him and worship him and that he's gods gift to the female race. Makes me chunder just thinking about his scabby little chode. šŸ˜§šŸ˜¬šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Why on earth would anyone want something saying chaifam?! Wow Chris Ingham the perv says chaifam because heā€™s a man child wow must get that merch šŸ™„

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m pretty sure Starbucks have an even better solicitor than levis šŸ¤£
Jesus, again ? What are you on about love. Leviā€™s are the best solicitors in the country.

If you exclude the actual best solicitors in the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Starbucks replied
But there isnā€™t actually anything in their store with this logo...yet.

In my professional experience if the logo were being used Iā€™d definitely advise SB to issue a cease and desist letter which Iā€™d imagine would be enough to frighten Chris off.

Reactions: 2
But there isnā€™t actually anything in their store with this logo...yet.

In my professional experience if the logo were being used Iā€™d definitely advise SB to issue a cease and desist letter which Iā€™d imagine would be enough to frighten Chris off.
Seems it's coming out Thursday. Hopefully SB can put a stop to it before then.

Reactions: 2
Public service announcement...

If youā€™re bringing the sass.
And feeling yoā€™ damn self singing along to an ā€œinspirationalā€ ā€œpowerfulā€ ā€œconfidence buildingā€ song.
Learn at least a few lines of the song šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
The message was lost because I spent most of my time with my hand over my face or screaming the lyrics at the screen in encouragement.
YOU HAD ONE SONG PAT!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Public service announcement...

If youā€™re bringing the sass.
And feeling yoā€™ damn self singing along to an ā€œinspirationalā€ ā€œpowerfulā€ ā€œconfidence buildingā€ song.
Learn at least a few lines of the song šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
The message was lost because I spent most of my time with my hand over my face or screaming the lyrics at the screen in encouragement.
YOU HAD ONE SONG PAT!
That made me laugh she didnā€™t have a clue šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø šŸ™„

Reactions: 1
On the tongue frenulum topic: I saw a few surgical videos after seeing their stupid vlog and because there are little to no nerve endings in that bit of skin, the babies didn't display pain during them. The babies often did cry before etc. probably cause they were in a new situation.

It's irresponsible for these vloggers to portray medical procedures as something they are not. Oh and I recall Isla had a back molar taken out and Sarah and Isla spoke on Facetime rather than her being in the room with her? Then Lazy has the cheek to mock dental phobia sufferers with a statement that's kind of emotionally blackmailing at the end of it.

EDIT: I typed tongue frenulum piercing by mistake. Apparently, that is a thing!

Reactions: 5
I knew they were going to start selling chaifam tit soon. :rolleyes: Stop trying to make chaifam happen, its not going to happen.

Also re: the similarities, I know people have gotten away with 'parodies' before, but with Chris's history, they could argue that its bad for the Starbucks brand/reputation to have people potentially think they are in any way related.

Reactions: 6
I just watched a bit of the latest video. I never, ever want to hear creepy saying "latch on" ever again. I had to stop watching. Now I feel sick, a very lot sick šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right out of the Sarah Ingham school of rants...
Come on then Sarah, just waiting for your rant now

*edit* just looked on the merch page. Have cropped out the girls face. But.

The merch looks like dogshit, look how faded it looks?!?

They are charging Ā£17.99 for those. You can get 2/3 tee shirts for kids at the price for better quality. Madness

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So I went to two stores today that had products of ChaiLatte, I almost left immidiately.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.