The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6BCE669B-47C9-4461-9410-EDCB92DE74A4.jpeg

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t a Chai latte so sort of spiced black tea, and doesn’t contain coffee?

So why the Fu@k is there a coffee bean in the hoody??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Nikki you're clearly reading here as you've now made your account private.
If you think 'tat life' is causing you mental health problems, then why keep reading, why keep engaging?
Now now, she clearly lied said she doesn't read here and just gets sent screenshots. Funnily enough that's what they all say ...

Personally I think she developed that nasally whine because her face is constantly pressed up against the glass peeing into Tattle

Looks like an American football to me 🏈🏈🏈😂
I was just going to ask why he has a rugby ball on that hoody.

Absolute fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve never posted here before, have merely lurked for ages, but I cannot let “someone’s rattled her postbag” go unappreciated - just so so funny!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
View attachment 17703

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t a Chai latte so sort of spiced black tea, and doesn’t contain coffee?

So why the Fu@k is there a coffee bean in the hoody??!!
Yeah it is. I used to buy chai tea bags from a local Chinese supermarket. They probably thought 'ooh Costa and Starbucks sell them in coffee cups so it must be coffee'.

Surprised Chris doesn't know that considering he claims he was a proper genius in school. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I assume Nikki had to set her account to private because she’s so busy online with her new friends.
The Rees family, who once gained subs by jumping on the bandwagon, now like to threaten to out the members of the Real Ingham’s while cosying up to their new friends Nikki and Wendie.
Michelle Rees has actually asked Nikki to meet her for coffee. So she’s probably neglecting her other platforms now she’s got her hands full with her new mates 🤔
Her new mates who fought along side the RI, Who are now defending the poor inghams against the awful, awful trolls 🤷‍♀️
Once they got that Adsense, morals, gone 😂😂
E783C1C5-57FF-4C66-B8BD-C36F882D8DBC.jpeg 35AC5357-8267-403E-AD8A-35B381EEC098.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
“I love mothercare clothes but can’t justify the prices” - Has wardrobes so full of clothes he’ll probably never wear it all.

Personally I’d have spent the money on a few nicer outfits from mothercare than stocking up on cheap knitted monstrosities from eBay 😂😂
This gets my goat! Talk about hinting to their kiddie subs!Lazy`s seen what she likes in mothercare ,won`t pay it herself ,so just happens to mention it in the vlog!Arghhhhhhhhh!!Quit taking from your viewers ,prob the same age as your kids! Where are your morals woman! Either but the bloody stuff ,or shut up talking about it.We`ve got your type.Typical chav.Next you`ll be on gogglebox...perfect lazy ,you just sit on your sofa and moan!!:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 17597

There you go NikNik, I fixed it for you.
Well my response to postman pat Nikki, you may not hide behind a fake name But like your bestie lazy you choose to put yourself out there and be heard your choice, we have the right to voice an opinion, now we here at tattle may well be willing to say who we are etc etc BUT maybe we hide our names etc because we may have children that we want to safe guard unlike you again and again your bestie lazy, so by us saying who we are you could or anyone could track us down on the internet and then boom like your children our children wouldn't be protected, this is because we are not fame nor money hungry and we choose like you do not to do what you do we choose to remain private. That doesn't make us trolls or jealous haters, trust me I have no reason to be jealous of you nor lazy.

Reactions: 12
I see the jolly fat liar can’t get to try on any holiday clothes because kid wasn’t for it

I cannot wait to see how badly the kid acts up on the ridiculous newborns first plane trip. I hope he screams from leaving until return

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If we choose to discuss a disgusting man who takes advantage of not only his only children but other people's then that's our business. We don't need your permission, blessing or outrage.
Exactly this 🙌🏻 The Ingham's are the ones who decided to plaster the lives they live all over YouTube, therefore people have the right to speak about them.

I cannot wait to see how badly the kid acts up on the ridiculous newborns first plane trip. I hope he screams from leaving until return
I can see it now, Sarah's shocked stupid face with the caption "Newborn babies first airplane ride, disaster!!!"

• Sad
Have they said which poor country will be having to host them yet?
Of course not every holiday is a surprise or a surprise reveal with open mouthed expressions and poor issy going back to childhood jumping around as if she's never had a holiday, then she will start crying and hugging the parents as if they are the bestest in world parents, then it will be lazy saying how grateful the girls are, you know like every holiday video, yawnyawn.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Haha to the neck wound. Someone’s got his DNA under their nails now

I pity the fellow passengers on that “omg much surprise never have we been so lucky” plane ride. That kid can scream for medals if he’s not happy and then there’s ingratiating Isla, worlds most annoying 7 year old

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So esme and Sarah talk about Jace’s hair and how they think it has a tint of ginger. Chris in the background shouts it’s blonde and then seems to get quite defensive saying it’s dodgy lighting and is exactly the same as Islas was when she was a baby.
Why is he so against the idea that he could have a bit ginger hair. Even if he doesn’t end up having ginger hair why be so against it. Poor esme who looked so happy talking about it. He could’ve just said nothing about it for the sake of esme.
And yet he did a whole thing on gingers and how nobody should ever be mean to someone for having ginger hair! Knew it was all for the camera. I personally couldn’t care less what colour hair my kids have as long as they are happy and healthy that’s all that matters

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Haha to the neck wound. Someone’s got his DNA under their nails now

I pity the fellow passengers on that “omg much surprise never have we been so lucky” plane ride. That kid can scream for medals if he’s not happy and then there’s ingratiating Isla, worlds most annoying 7 year old
Is it not a razor cut?

Reactions: 2
Hi guys new member, although I have been an avid TL fan for a while
Looks like creepy is getting lazy to do vlogging lately as all he has come up with this week is.......oh I forgot he lost his footage!? Then has a mark on his neck?hmmmmm

• Haha
Who sliced creepy neck or was it self inflicted shaving with a cutthroat razor😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.