The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone clarify for me Nikki and her husband's jobs please? I thought she worked in the NHS and him in the military? If anyone has specifics it would be much appreciated.

She's been sending threats, trolling, and victim blaming for months and months.

Reactions: 5
We leave our eldest alone for an hour here and there and he's almost 13. He is very mature for his age though but I guess that's because we've allowed him to grow and to do things for himself. We only leave him to go food shopping etc
I first got left home alone when I had turned 13 and I was also looking after my younger brother who was 10 at the time. I'm sure Issy can survive doing that too.

Can someone clarify for me Nikki and her husband's jobs please? I thought she worked in the NHS and him in the military? If anyone has specifics it would be much appreciated.

That's kind of brutal for them to do; if they're in these public services they do have a duty to stay 'clean' online and not be seen sending stupid threats to people. Surely it could be grounds for workplace disciplinaries or even dismissals because it puts our health service and our military in such a bad light?

Reactions: 7
So Isabelle missed danced one night and then Sarah let Isla miss it the next night?

Sarah had already said at the beginning of the vlog what a pain it was having to take the girls to dance, and pick Issy up from friends etc etc.... then suddenly Isla didn’t want to go to dance so they went to the park ??? Hmmm

Reactions: 12
I first got left home alone when I had turned 13 and I was also looking after my younger brother who was 10 at the time. I'm sure Issy can survive doing that too.

That's kind of brutal for them to do; if they're in these public services they do have a duty to stay 'clean' online and not be seen sending stupid threats to people. Surely it could be grounds for workplace disciplinaries or even dismissals because it puts our health service and our military in such a bad light?
I think it's the NHS and military, hence asking for clarification, I think I remember reading it somewhere, apologies if I have it wrong. If they do work for them they do have a responsibility to act a certain way online as they're representing government services. Clemmie Hooper (mother of daughters) was reported to the midwifery council over her behaviour online which included bitching/getting into arguments, as well as bodyshaming plus pimping out her daughters, which she doesn't do anymore but doesn't care that her husband does.

Nikki's behaviour goes beyond that and could also result in legal/police action for harrassment/sending malicious communications/defamation if the girls Creepy contacted decided to pursue it.

@thegreencow take no notice of Nikki/Postman Pat, she'll get her comeuppance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
“I love mothercare clothes but can’t justify the prices” - Has wardrobes so full of clothes he’ll probably never wear it all.

Personally I’d have spent the money on a few nicer outfits from mothercare than stocking up on cheap knitted monstrosities from eBay 😂😂

Reactions: 15
I don't think its fair shaming a 14 year old for her weight, or claiming she doesn't eat. She looks like someone who would be naturally slim regardless of what she eats. Also plenty of girl's bodies change in their teens/twenties, as people develop at different rates. I knew people who were very skinny in school (just down to genetics) and didn't 'develop' until late teens/early twenties, either just down to metabolism changing or because they had to take up weight training to put on weight.
Sure your right but I didnt say she didn’t eat...my comment was about someone commenting in Isabelle putting weight on and I would prefer her as a role model...as opposed to someone at the other end of the scale...it’s about what you would like your daughter to be like and I would prefer Isabelle as a role model as she is far more like the teenage girls I know...I have serious concerns re the fizz people and the isolation and control they have over their children...but that’s another whole can of worms I don’t want to get into...

I don’t agree with comparing the two girls weight, they are totally different builds with different diets. Mia has always been slim and follows a vegan diet . Comments about the girls weight is uncomfortable and I don’t think it’s right.
Seriously..I am supporting Isabelle against the comment she had put on weight...the fizz girl was an example and stick by Isabelle as a role model as besides being part of this tit show she is more real....and working with teenage girls I would rather they aspire to be like her....you are all right but I’m not shamming either...

Totally agree - Mia’s parents are as up for pimping out their kids for the pedalo pound as Chris is - more so in fact given the various “mature” content that features Mia. She also has no stability in her life, no school, Friends, home.
Thanks for seeing my point..I wasn’t shamming either just stating I would prefer girls to aspire to be like Isabelle...besides the tit diet she has ..I think she is quite lovely and far more real than the fizz girl....aspiring to be like her...regardless of why she’s like that or what she eats causes untold issues both health wise and mentally for teenage girls wanting to be like that.....so I guess my real point is back off Isabelle and support her through these years and not comment on her appearance...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think it's the NHS and military, hence asking for clarification, I think I remember reading it somewhere, apologies if I have it wrong.
I doubt she's an HCP, you need a decent level of education for that. Probably cleans the toilets.

EDITED TO ADD: She's not married, her partner has a different surname. I've seen a photo that might give the game away about him. Having said that, if he wasn't involved in the trolling then it shouldn't have an impact on him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Not sure what this is all about - anyone know what fake accounts they used?

I know CJ was using a fake account on Twitter (Kirsty Green) to slag off Jess recently.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Not sure what this is all about - anyone know what fake accounts they used?

I know CJ was using a fake account on Twitter (Kirsty Green) to slag off Jess recently.

View attachment 17602
Wendie has so many but eventually admitted to the accounts she was in,don’t think she admitted to everyone though,Nikki has been a few Amy jade was one not sure on the others but she never admitted it

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Wendie has so many but eventually admitted to the accounts she was in,don’t think she admitted to everyone though,Nikki has been a few Amy jade was one not sure on the others but she never admitted it
Nasal Nikki has some bleeping nerve, playing the victim then. What a nasty witch.

Reactions: 4

I remember ages ago Sarah was trying to convince Nikki to get into vlogging and she asked the ifam to leave suggestions for a channel name for Nikki. I think I remember gems like, "Nikki's Nutters" and "Nikki's Nest", hahaha!
In that same video Sarah explained that Nikki is often just with the kids as her husband travels a lot. I am pretty sure she said he is in the military.

In that same video Sarah explained that Nikki is often just with the kids as her husband travels a lot. I am pretty sure she said he is in the military.
They aren't married. He's based in Portsmouth, I'm pretty sure I know his job

Edited to add: I could probably 'name that ship' too

• Haha
#nikkithenutter #nutbagnikki #nikkigoesnuts #nutstobenikki #nikkinonuts #nutsaboutnikki #nikkihellno #nikkigetsagrooming

God I love it when grown women of suspect IQ and who love a good bullying of others pull out the mental health card, when it’s turned back on them. It’s only emotionally damaging when it’s done back to her. Good, got it, sorted.

I don’t care about your mental health Nikki, if you cared about your mental health you’d refrain from engaging in behaviours that would result in triggering it back on you.

I’ll give you this tho Nikster, I am sad for randomly checking out a misery faced chav living in bollocksshire such as yourself, just for something to do

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Reactions: 10
Seems like she's "stalking" us. If it's affecting her mental health then she shouldn't read here...f*cking duh 💡

I thought they said a friend made those?
eBay is everyone’s friend 😂. Put them back on the ugly as duck doll where they belong

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Nikki needs to understand the definition of troll. No one from here has messaged her or left nasty comments on her IG. If you have a social media account open, there’s a possibility people may pass comment on it. It’s crossed my mind before that in some corner of the internet, my IG account could be being discussed and lolled over. (Although I doubt my many pics of cats and some of my toddler makes for an interesting discussion) but I leave my IG open - so if that is happening - so what ?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.