The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you don't have to go longer back than his wedding photo to see his red hat of hair

Reactions: 5
I think I found a photo of Chris as a kid thanks to Dougal on YouTube. Look at all that ginger, even the Grandad is ginger. Watch them continue to deny it.
View attachment 17862View attachment 17860View attachment 17861
I really like Esmè I feel sorry for her a lot she’s totally different and is always herself never fake, she’s always the one left out even on the thumbnails!!
it’s been Isabelle a lot, Isla Sarah and Jace but rarely Esmè and it’s a shame really is

Reactions: 10
I really like Esmè I feel sorry for her a lot she’s totally different and is always herself never fake, she’s always the one left out even on the thumbnails!!
it’s been Isabelle a lot, Isla Sarah and Jace but rarely Esmè and it’s a shame really is
It’s a blessing she isn’t pimped out as much as her siblings. They’ve said that sometimes Esme refuses to be filmed, full respect to her.

I feel sorry for the other 3 having to over compensate as well.

Reactions: 17
It’s a blessing she isn’t pimped out as much as her siblings. They’ve said that sometimes Esme refuses to be filmed, full respect to her.

I feel sorry for the other 3 having to over compensate as well.
I feel sorry for them 😣 Constantly being filmed and used for profit

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think I found a photo of Chris as a kid thanks to Dougal on YouTube. Look at all that ginger, even the Grandad is ginger. Watch them continue to deny it.
I think both girls and more than likely Jace, look like Chris. I think Jace will have strawberry blonde hair, I think Esme hair colour is lovely and out of the girls she is definitely the strong minded one who won’t perform for the camera.

Reactions: 8
Esme is a really pretty little thing bless her. How weird is Chris about the red hair 😲😲 !!??
Just came on to say that I had to switch him off over breakfast due to the sunburnt scabby AND sweaty face in close up. It was too much 😂😂🤢
I’m starting to think Sarah actually hates him (as you would) & is just biding her time to do a runner.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
12 minutes into the vlog (skipped through most of it), and sarah is joking how she if kicks Chris out then he can sleep in the caravan they’re thinking of buying 😂 I was genuinely worried that jace was going to fall out of his chair - he wasn’t strapped in, it was rocking, and he was slipping. Sarah and Chris were just ignoring him and vlogging 😱

I don’t get it because he made a video a while back about people who bullied his beautiful daughters ‘ginger hair’ now he’s contradicting it with the latest video saying he’s definitely not ginger it’s the dodgy lighting and giving all the reasons under the sun that it isn’t ginger! Why?! Love how esme ignores her dad in the background anyways

Reactions: 14
They went and looked at caravans today. Apparently they want to tour Europe now though so they obviously know the US dream is dead. How can they even afford it? They must be at least £10k. European Ingham Family Roadtrip 🤣. 'A lot of adventures', what? visiting every Nandos in Europe. They clearly think it will help the channel take off. Oh they have been hilarious recently.

Oh look Leah is in the vlog. Haven't we been talking about her and Katrina a few days ago?

Had Chris been crying at the end? His voice sounded strange. I think they are nearly over. There seems to have been a few hints lately and Sarah joking about kicking Chris out did not sound like a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They went and looked at caravans today. Apparently they want to tour Europe now though so they obviously know the US dream is dead. How can they even afford it? They must be at least £10k. European Ingham Family Roadtrip 🤣. 'A lot of adventures', what? visiting every Nandos in Europe. They clearly think it will help the channel take off. Oh they have been hilarious recently.

Oh look Leah is in the vlog. Haven't we been talking about her and Katrina a few days ago?

Had Chris been crying at the end? His voice sounded strange.
Being stuck in a five bedroom house with Chris would be bad enough never mind a caravan. Rather pour bleach in my eyes..

Long road trips aren’t for little ones, they are going to get so bored sitting for long stretches. It’s quite a selfish thing to do.

I have a feeling it may be Chris mum or dad that are Ill, which is sad, but would explain why he talked about it, got emotional and has massively let himself go lately ( he was a state beforehand don’t get me wrong) very sad whoever it is, and I really hope it will be dealt with privately and not used for footage

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did Sarah just say that their estate is a mess because there's diggers, boulders and tractors outside doing the new road? Do you think she meant bulldozers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Apologies I didn’t upload this the way I normally would. It’d appear they’ve had some sad news. That’s horrible for them regardless of my feelings towards them, it’s not something I’d wish on anyone x

• Angry
  • Sad
Yep thats the one I remember seeing as well! There was also another of him and Dave I think in the snow too? I don't get why he tries to deny it when his own mum posted the images.

Imagine losing someone dear to you and in that same status plugging your crappy merch store. Almost like 'we've had a tough few days but focusing on the positives you lot buying our tat would make us feel a lot better'.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
How can you post about the death of a close family member and merch in the same post 🙄
Yeah I think if they are going to post about someone passing the news would deserve a post alone really..... selling merch in the next paragraph is a little insensitive!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.