The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a poor excuse for a mother! I actually think the real reason she didn’t want to go, apart from being a feckless lazy b**ch, is perhaps there was likely to be other parents who probably take a very dim view of both Sarah and Chris.
Yea I'd be too embarrassed to leave the house if I was her. Or him.

When she was going on about going to playgroup I actually thought she was pretty brave going after everything. Bet she gets some serious side eye wherever she goes.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 17194View attachment 17195

Boak!!! I'm not even going to hate watch anymore of the vlog.

Two points from what I've seen so far though.

1.) "It's too nice to go to playgroup and stay indoors so I've come to Morrison's and a few other shops".. ok then..🤣

2.) Re. Esmes sponsored run. "Well I said to her that daddy could go. But she wanted me." Hmm. Why would you not want to go? What else would you be doing you lazy, selfish excuse of a mother!!?? Bet you'd go if it was Isla. Or would you?

He doesn't even need to speak. That face is enough to bring my dinner back up.
He should watch zoellas skin care routine she posted today because Christ, what the hell is he doing to it

What a poor excuse for a mother! I actually think the real reason she didn’t want to go, apart from being a feckless lazy b**ch, is perhaps there was likely to be other parents who probably take a very dim view of both Sarah and Chris.
If they can’t vlog they aren’t interested 😂

Reactions: 1
The more I think about it, the more I'm wondering if Chris is drinking to make himself feel better. Might explain why Sarah seems so unhappy (apart from the obvious reasons), why his skin is atrocious, his eyes grey and the lack of enthusiasm for anything (and lack of care in personal appearance). The crying noise would probably annoy him. And some of you mentioned seeing a bottle in the kitchen, which wouldn't normally be alarming, apart from when they insist they don't drink.

Reactions: 7
Right out of the Sarah Ingham school of rants...
Come on then Sarah, just waiting for your rant now

*edit* just looked on the merch page. Have cropped out the girls face. But.

The merch looks like dogshit, look how faded it looks?!?

They are charging £17.99 for those. You can get 2/3 tee shirts for kids at the price for better quality. Madness
Their merch honestly looks so tit. This looks like something the Tweenies would've endorsed. (No offence to the Tweenies 😐)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't have time to watch it yet but the title is 'girls' First Holy Communion party'. I know the cemetery that Sarah's mum is buried in is a Catholic one, so I'm assuming she or her family are nominally Roman Catholic but why on earth are the girls doing a mass First Communion. My Dad said he and all his siblings did that Sacrament when they were 7, so the older girls are too old for it now lol. It also seems like an excuse for a party rather than any serious religious consideration about this particular ceremony.

I need to watch it because maybe they're guests, rather than the 'stars' of the ceremony.
You can have your First Communion at any age. Either you're a cradle Catholic and you receive it around the age of 7 (i.e. when your parents think you're ready) or you come into the Church and receive with the other communicants after your baptism.

I've never actually heard of a full blown First Communion party, though! The most we had was going home, opening presents, and eating cake.

Reactions: 4
“Today is so so hot, it’s way too nice to go and spend the day at playgroup, so instead I’ve come up to Morrison’s” 😂 ....you know, the popular sunny day alternative!

To be fair, the Morrison's frozen aisle is always a good place to cool off on a hot day.

Might find some bargain Magnums buried at the bottom too - win win.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She said about 3 times tonight how fussy Jace was because of the heat, yet in less than 2 weeks time they're taking him to a hot country....go figure!
And it's not like we've had an actual heat wave, it's been mid to late teens, nothing like it will be in whatever foreign country they've decided to stop off in and sample the agriculture of.
So guess it will be another holiday vlog of the girls in the pool, sweaty sarah complaining about the heat with a couple large crusts on her lips and creepy in his white t-shirt salivating over all the young girls in swimwear 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
You can have your First Communion at any age. Either you're a cradle Catholic and you receive it around the age of 7 (i.e. when your parents think you're ready) or you come into the Church and receive with the other communicants after your baptism.

I've never actually heard of a full blown First Communion party, though! The most we had was going home, opening presents, and eating cake.
As a child I was brought up a strict catholic and I had to attend catechism classes every Saturday morning at our church. I remember taking first holy communion when I was around 7/8. There were four of us from the class taking it at the same time and all we had was the church service with family members and a small celebratory gathering with a buffet in the church hall afterwards.

Aww, did I miss it, has it been taken down? Can't find it anywhere
It was on her stories and I think they disappear after 24 hours.

It was spectacularly cringeworthy. The wild eyed, cross armed "I don't care, I don't care I DON'T CARE!" rant was epic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

It was spectacularly cringeworthy. The wild eyed, cross armed "I don't care, I don't care I DON'T CARE!" rant was epic.
But the best bit was the miming to the song that she didn’t know the words of

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have been watching this easyjet: inside the cockpit.

How long until creepy claims this is him? 😂

He could have got away with it, if he didn’t have that stupid bloody tattoo scrawled over his arm.

SARAH INGHAM 4 EVAH BABE
If he says that's him it's obviously false, he's not wearing his chip pan beanie for starters!

Reactions: 2

Ah ok, thanks. I really don't understand how some of these apps work. Shame, I could have done with a laugh!

So guess it will be another holiday vlog of the girls in the pool, sweaty sarah complaining about the heat with a couple large crusts on her lips and creepy in his white t-shirt salivating over all the young girls in swimwear 🤢
They must be the only pools that actually get deeper when someone jumps in......all that dribbling and salivating.... Is that why he's always filming underwater? So his juicy saliva dribbles are less noticeable? :sick:

• Sick
Oh I’m so looking forward to the holiday vlog, they can’t get themselves up and out at home at a decent time let alone anywhere else, and she is moaning about the heat and the baby..haha good luck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.