The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found some clothing they can buy the poor kid
EC354227-F68F-4CBF-AD37-9FD91C1938F5.jpeg

Only £1. Bargain! And a handy reminder for them too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Haven't they got cameras in the house that they use to spy on Prinny via their phones? Surely they could leave Isabelle for a short time home alone and check shes okay on the cameras.

Reactions: 8
They aren't married. He's based in Portsmouth, I'm pretty sure I know his job

Edited to add: I could probably 'name that ship' too

That always reminds me (or the other way round too) of this Japanese video to recruit people to their Navy. They have wanted their military to look more gentle after WW2.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
With money tight and them having no content for the vlogs, I wonder how long it willl be before the girls are pulled from dance permanently. Why give your kids an experience and chance to see friends when you can’t make money out of it?

Reactions: 2
With money tight and them having no content for the vlogs, I wonder how long it willl be before the girls are pulled from dance permanently. Why give your kids an experience and chance to see friends when you can’t make money out of it?
Basically Sarah couldn’t be arsed with dance last night. Taking the girls to the park meant she got content because the useless wafe of a father would rather be skating* with his friends instead of manning up and looking after his family.

Please Sarah get bleeping rid, you’ve a small chance to redeem yourself

Reactions: 11
There is zero chance for Sarah to redeem herself now. It’s all far too late for that.
& I don’t believe money is “tight”. Sure it’s not what it was pre scandal. But they are still going on untold amounts of holidays - the cottage at half term wasn’t cheap- still can pay for two sets of private school fees and so on. They are by no means on the breadline they deserve to be on.
Oh and does anyone know if Sarah is still friends with Charlotte? Things seem very quiet on that front.

Reactions: 14
Basically Sarah couldn’t be arsed with dance last night. Taking the girls to the park meant she got content because the useless wafe of a father would rather be skating* with his friends instead of manning up and looking after his family.

Please Sarah get bleeping rid, you’ve a small chance to redeem yourself
No she probably didn't want to deal with it all by herself. Probably told Isla to say she didn't want to go to dance. It was all scripted...

Reactions: 7
Just a small point. Nikki hates us, hates trolls blah blah blah. So why doesn’t she do anything to protect herself e.g make her account private and maybe not display her full name in her stories. 🤦‍♀️

8573BCD5-DFC3-4945-9115-59D5341F41A2.jpeg

There is zero chance for Sarah to redeem herself now. It’s all far too late for that.
& I don’t believe money is “tight”. Sure it’s not what it was pre scandal. But they are still going on untold amounts of holidays - the cottage at half term wasn’t cheap- still can pay for two sets of private school fees and so on. They are by no means on the breadline they deserve to be on.
Oh and does anyone know if Sarah is still friends with Charlotte? Things seem very quiet on that front.
Oh no I know this is her doing as well. But currently she’s getting slated for the way she behaves. If she actually got rid and started traipsing all the girls stuff to the park and actually making memories it would make her a bit more relatable. As it stands she’s as bad as him.

Oh no I know this is her doing as well. But currently she’s getting slated for the way she behaves. If she actually got rid and started traipsing all the girls stuff to the park and actually making memories it would make her a bit more relatable. As it stands she’s as bad as him.
True but as we all know she’s far too lazy for that.

Just a small point. Nikki hates us, hates trolls blah blah blah. So why doesn’t she do anything to protect herself e.g make her account private and maybe not display her full name in her stories. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 17665
She has a private account aswell as the public one because she is such an ultra famous superstar she thinks the world and his brother will want an insight into her postal work, i mean life.
But for someone who doesn't like people discussing her, she doesn't half love to dive into the middle of everything. 'Look at me, look at me' springs to mind. She's a real attention seeker, if she truly didn't like it, she would shut the public one down and just share her illiterate rants on her private account.

Reactions: 12
Yes they are l, I think Charlotte is too embarrassed to associate herself with her publicly.

Reactions: 2
I had a conversation with Nikki on Instagram before she blocked me, I was very polite but she didn't handle it very well, you can tell why she's friends with Sarah, two peas in a pod there. I only posted these as she put them up on her insta story.
Also I received messages of a girl that looked no older than 14 telling me to leave Nikki alone, apparently Nikki has been communicating with members of 'The Ifam'...oh dear.
Read from left to right.
IMG_1520.PNG
IMG_1521.PNG
IMG_1523.PNG

Last edited:
  • Heart
I had a conversation with Nikki on Instagram before she blocked me, I was very polite but she didn't handle it very well, you can tell why she's friends with Sarah, two peas in a pod there.
Read from left to right.
View attachment 17675View attachment 17677View attachment 17676
JFC, her grammar is beyond atrocious.

So how long are they gonna build the big "harrassment" case? I'm sure the police and Levis are gonna get to work soon on tracking every single one of us down (especially when we live on different continents) for expressing our views.

Reactions: 13
Sarah : chris was getting the clothes out the drier
Chris : I was getting something out for Sarah, I was reaching into a box.

Hmmmmm get your stories straight

• Haha
I don’t understand this Nikki and her whole friendship with Sarah and moaning about trolls.
She is the one that sits in on Reesfamily and Country Joe lives all friendly with them.
They all debated wether to meet up for coffee half of me thinks they where being for real.
Well Michelle Rees was anyway 😀
if She truly believes he is innocent then she would not betray her friendship given what Rees and joe have done in the past.
Sarah can be the only one that is encouraging it.
But for what gain.

Reactions: 5
So esme and Sarah talk about Jace’s hair and how they think it has a tint of ginger. Chris in the background shouts it’s blonde and then seems to get quite defensive saying it’s dodgy lighting and is exactly the same as Islas was when she was a baby.
Why is he so against the idea that he could have a bit ginger hair. Even if he doesn’t end up having ginger hair why be so against it. Poor esme who looked so happy talking about it. He could’ve just said nothing about it for the sake of esme.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.