The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More click bait. It’s not a water slide. It’s a child’s slip and slide. Sure that reminded them of the days they were invited to Zalfies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There's an email for that playgroup if anyone needs it. Just searched Jollytots playgroup Bradford, it's the St. John's one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Today’s video, by the sounds of it Esme had to beg Sarah to come and watch her sponsored walk at school, offering up Creepy to go instead of her :cry: feel so sorry for that poor girl, always pushed out

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Today’s video, by the sounds of it Esme had to beg Sarah to come and watch her sponsored walk at school, offering up Creepy to go instead of her :cry: feel so sorry for that poor girl, always pushed out
Yeah could tell Sarah had really tried to get out of it.
Also while Sarah was doing the Poundland shop/ watching Esme etc. Why could Chris not have gone to Morrison’s?

It’s not because of prinny as that was after Isla got back from school. As two stay at home parents, with the luxury of working when they want, they should have both been at that school sports day. No doubt we’re told they couldn’t vlog it so weren’t interested. Scum

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Right out of the Sarah Ingham school of rants...
Come on then Sarah, just waiting for your rant now

*edit* just looked on the merch page. Have cropped out the girls face. But.

The merch looks like dogshit, look how faded it looks?!?

They are charging £17.99 for those. You can get 2/3 tee shirts for kids at the price for better quality. Madness
The woman behind that account is right up Chris' ass. She comments on his skating insta vids a lot.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
'I do not condone bullying'
No of course not Nikki the troll.

'I do not care what you say'
OK hon, is that why you are ranting about it then? Obviously you do care you ugly, nasty witch.

We know where Sarah gets her ranting from. Her and all her friends are scum.

Sarah really does like to be the centre of attention doesn't she? Making it all about her. Wishing her fans luck with their exams would have been enough but oh no she had to go on about her own exams too as if she got into the best school in the world and got A* at everything.

What sort of mum wouldn't go on a sponsored walk with their child. Poor Esme is always pushed to the back of the queue. If that had been Isla then I bet Sarah would have jumped at the chance to go with her.

I wish Sarah would stop trying to get Jace to sleep. He is older now and will be awake more.

It was nice to see them having some fun at home for once.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Get on to the fact scummy tried to get creepy to go to esme's school but her and friend were like nooooo we don't want dad to watch that poor girl being stuck with the nonce

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I have been watching this easyjet: inside the cockpit.

How long until creepy claims this is him? 😂

He could have got away with it, if he didn’t have that stupid bloody tattoo scrawled over his arm.

SARAH INGHAM 4 EVAH BABE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Sarah complaining that she wanted chris to go to Esmes sponcered walk instead of her at first. 🙄 You could clearly see how much Esme wanted her there yet it sounds like Sarah took some convincing to go. It was the same when Esme went on a residential school trip a while ago and I remember Chris went to wave her off on the coach yet when Isabelle did a similar trip they filmed a montage of Isabelle leaving and both of them waving her off (I’m pretty sure there was tears) it was lovely to see how happy Esme was when she got to spend some alone time with mummy. She was so excited that she got to surprise Isla with something when it’s usually the other way around. I just wish Sarah would do that more often with her.

Chris did nothing all vlog as usual. How is sitting at his laptop all day, paying his bills and photoshopping chaifam on the Starbucks logo classed as a busy day. Sarah even had to buy a disposable barbecue so he didn’t have to get it out of the back of the garage. It’s the garage not Narnia. He’s so lazy. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Did a hate watch tonight (ad blocked but I know I shouldn’t) and my favourite line comes from Lazy...

“Today is so so hot, it’s way too nice to go and spend the day at playgroup, so instead I’ve come up to Morrison’s” 😂 ....you know, the popular sunny day alternative!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Nice bottle of brothers cider there considering they never ever drink alcohol. 🙄 Lots of moans off Sarah today...even saying Jace had used all his 'good behaviour'...another week and the poor baby will have a sticker chart and a naughty step for when he's 'naughty. Very interesting watching them having their 'outdoor garden bbq' well duck me creepy...who knew the garden was outdoors..And who knew you had bbqs out of the house. Very educational. And finally..lazy ranting on about sats..saying it didn't effect her in adult life..oh what, for all the jobs you and your fat fanny flaps have never had. Who was Isabelle out totea with? I think she's seeing her dad's side again you know.

Bonus:- Esmes freckles are bloody lush. ❤😍

Hahahah nicki’s video looks like an audition tape for the Jeremy Kyle show
Where can I see it???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Nice bottle of brothers cider there considering they never ever drink alcohol. 🙄 Lots of moans off Sarah today...even saying Jace had used all his 'good behaviour'...another week and the poor baby will have a sticker chart and a naughty step for when he's 'naughty. Very interesting watching them having their 'outdoor garden bbq' well duck me creepy...who knew the garden was outdoors..And who knew you had bbqs out of the house. Very educational. And finally..lazy ranting on about sats..saying it didn't effect her in adult life..oh what, for all the jobs you and your fat fanny flaps have never had. Who was Isabelle out totea with? I think she's seeing her dad's side again you know.

Bonus:- Esmes freckles are bloody lush. ❤😍

Where can I see it???
Fat fanny flaps. Gets me every single time 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20190514-195942.jpg Screenshot_20190514-195907.jpg

Boak!!! I'm not even going to hate watch anymore of the vlog.

Two points from what I've seen so far though.

1.) "It's too nice to go to playgroup and stay indoors so I've come to Morrison's and a few other shops".. ok then..🤣

2.) Re. Esmes sponsored run. "Well I said to her that daddy could go. But she wanted me." Hmm. Why would you not want to go? What else would you be doing you lazy, selfish excuse of a mother!!?? Bet you'd go if it was Isla. Or would you?

He doesn't even need to speak. That face is enough to bring my dinner back up.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I used to come on here to discuss what I watched on the vlog. Now I just come on for news as I can't bare to watch anymore . Plus I dont want go pay their wages. This place is like a nicotine patch 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a poor excuse for a mother! I actually think the real reason she didn’t want to go, apart from being a feckless lazy b**ch, is perhaps there was likely to be other parents who probably take a very dim view of both Sarah and Chris.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.